Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
what is the command to open the console?
I don't know about Mac but on window it's pressing Shift+O
You can also do it here by dropping a save file in...

Bear in mind not to add too many figures, I found 999,900 worked well enough.

Just be sure to close the program before replacing the save file, otherwise it won't overwrite properly.

Jun 15, 2023
Ok, so I updated the game to version 1.1 with a bunch of fix and improvements from everyone feedbacks the last few day. You can check what exactly changed through the changelog on my patreon page or the front page here. I have also changed the title of the game here to 0.1.1 so people stop getting confuse (It will still say 1.1 on the game and in patreon). Apparently saying first release wasn't enough, people has to see the 0 Infront to recognize that it's in early state..

Reactions: Sōsuke Aizen

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sovereign [0.1.1] [Zinikis Production]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

DrewLichter

Oct 5, 2019
I'm actually a big fan of sandbox. While they can be hard to get to a proper state, they generally allow more customization in the story and more immersion than VNs.

Having things like a hint system would help.
Also even in the first version of the game, I tend to get my stats up to a decent place for the first couple of days so by the time I did that everything was open. But reducing the grind would speed this up a bit.

Certain things that would help:
  • Having an unlockable gallery with requirements would allow the player to not only see previous scenes, but also give a concrete goal to work towards and double as a help system. The phone system is ok but clunky.
  • Having a little picture of where the girls are in the location selection would be very helpful. Also make it smaller so it doesn't take up the bottom third of the screen.
  • Sometimes the "Interact" shows up when no one is there. Rather than having an Interact button, you could just skip the Interact choice entirely and allow us to just select the model to talk to them.
  • Especially in the intro but I noticed some of this on other parts too. When there is only 1 choice of dialogue, there is no choice. So for those just continue without making people click.
  • Training at the gym and running in the park seems to be the same thing, streamlining so you have one definitive way of increasing each stat would be helpful.
  • A simple "return to bedroom" would save so many clicks. Or on the map just clicking the place you want to go so we don't have to click so many times. Anything to save clicks is very useful.
  • Also is there a reason why you have both Mind and Energy? It might streamline things if they were just one and the same. Less to keep track of for both you and the player
  • The promotion at work doesn't seem to come with a raise. It ought to come with a raise
  • Learning skills like Massage should come with a progress bar... And take less times doing it to learn it
  • Optimize your code, there is a very tangible delay sometimes between moving from place to place

Hopefully this isn't discouraging, the game itself seems very nice and would love to play more. I understand it is a new project and the story might not be all implemented and the English might need some polish but you will get there.

Last edited:

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Thanks you for making this game and i will looking forward to Slave Mom Because I only love Mom Character in every games :p Please Don't Abandon this game!

Jun 15, 2023
I'm actually a big fan of sandbox. While they can be hard to get to a proper state, they generally allow more customization in the story and more immersion than VNs.

Having things like a hint system would help.
Also even in the first version of the game, I tend to get my stats up to a decent place for the first couple of days so by the time I did that everything was open. But reducing the grind would speed this up a bit.

Certain things that would help:
  • Having an unlockable gallery with requirements would allow the player to not only see previous scenes, but also give a concrete goal to work towards and double as a help system. The phone system is ok but clunky.
  • Having a little picture of where the girls are in the location selection would be very helpful. Also make it smaller so it doesn't take up the bottom third of the screen.
  • Sometimes the "Interact" shows up when no one is there. Rather than having an Interact button, you could just skip the Interact choice entirely and allow us to just select the model to talk to them.
  • Especially in the intro but I noticed some of this on other parts too. When there is only 1 choice of dialogue, there is no choice. So for those just continue without making people click.
  • Training at the gym and running in the park seems to be the same thing, streamlining so you have one definitive way of increasing each stat would be helpful.
  • A simple "return to bedroom" would save so many clicks. Or on the map just clicking the place you want to go so we don't have to click so many times. Anything to save clicks is very useful.
  • Also is there a reason why you have both Mind and Energy? It might streamline things if they were just one and the same. Less to keep track of for both you and the player
  • The promotion at work doesn't seem to come with a raise. It ought to come with a raise
  • Learning skills like Massage should come with a progress bar... And take less times doing it to learn it
  • Optimize your code, there is a very tangible delay sometimes between moving from place to place

Hopefully this isn't discouraging, the game itself seems very nice and would love to play more. I understand it is a new project and the story might not be all implemented and the English might need some polish but you will get there.
Thank for trying out and the feedbacks.

Yes a lot of what you mentioned is what I have in mind as well for the final products. It would just take sometime to get there.

Nice catch on the promotion didn't raise your income though. That was my bad I implemented a promotion system in but forgot to actually give it a proper income raise.

I didn't want to add a just return to bedroom button cause I felt many would just used that too much and skip out exploring on some location that would help them. Right now there're 3 main locations, the home, the neighborhood and downtown. Each offer different things for player to do and interact. So that why I kind of make it so that you usually have to move between those 3. There was many people who missed the work office entirely because they were just working from home.

Ideally I would like to have no menu at all. Every location you moved to would have interactive button instead, even work, rest work out etc. I just don't have it fully optimized and planned out yet.

Your feedbacks is appreciate and will be consider.

Jun 15, 2023
Thanks you for making this game and i will looking forward to Slave Mom Because I only love Mom Character in every games :p Please Don't Abandon this game!
Thank you. I will try my best to not disappoint. Right now this game is just a side hobby for me. The good thing with that is that even if it doesn't make much money, as long as it's still fun for me to do, I will keep making the game. The bad thing about that is that I still have a full time jobs so the only time I have to work on the game is the weekend.

• Red Heart

Cabin

Dec 11, 2022
dev pls add bdsm tag
otherwise its hard to filter out in search options
so many good bdsm games remain hidden just because correct tags are not added :FacePalm:

Sōsuke Aizen

Jan 29, 2019
Which version of the game are you running on btw? I can't reproduce this issue on either version 1.0 or 1.1. Can you send me your save file?

You can find your saves under Sovereign-1.0-pc/game/saves
That's Version 1.1 Dev I have the same problem too when i leave after buy UP it show error so i can't leave from Nightclub Please fix that bug

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes