Sovereign [v0.2.0] [Zinikis Production]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

&ccount1

Jun 20, 2021
I just want to add the I read the v0.2.0 Update change log and it reads like it was written by a dev that has read and understood the comments everyone else has made. I've not downloaded it yet, but well done for listening.

Reactions: zinikis_production

Content_Consumer

Dec 24, 2019
For anyone who's tried it, what's the sandbox like?
Is it one of those horrific wastes of time and clicks where you have to check every location at different time slots or is it more like a glorified scene selector with indicators for new "events"?
I hate sandbox usually, but I will put up with it if it isn't too bad and if the story is good enough.

RagCuzo

Mar 8, 2019
I don't understand the "Eveleyn had consumed UP" condition to get her to corruption level 1, i have 30 influence and 10 corruption with her and i'm blocked, thanks in advance for any help.

RagCuzo

Mar 8, 2019
Is it one of those horrific wastes of time and clicks where you have to check every location at different time slots or is it more like a glorified scene selector with indicators for new "events"?
I hate sandbox usually, but I will put up with it if it isn't too bad and if the story is good enough.
You have a sort of indications with the phone telling you the requirements for each events and the location of each character at any time.

Reactions: Content_Consumer
Jun 15, 2023
I don't understand the "Eveleyn had consumed UP" condition to get her to corruption level 1, i have 30 influence and 10 corruption with her and i'm blocked, thanks in advance for any help.
Have you given her UP before? You need to do that. Go to the nightclub from downtown after 20:00 to buy them.

Reactions: mariaeliza

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sovereign-0.2.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Doggs133

Dec 30, 2017
Wondering how to build Sheryl's corruption after gaining her 1st level of intimacy.
The usual Physical -> Touch results in decreased intimacy instead of increased corruption.

I've got her intimacy up to 3 by giving her UP but can't get it higher.

Any tips?

Jun 15, 2023
Wondering how to build Sheryl's corruption after gaining her 1st level of intimacy.
The usual Physical -> Touch results in decreased intimacy instead of increased corruption.

I've got her intimacy up to 3 by giving her UP but can't get it higher.

Any tips?
Hmm, for now, I guess the only way to increase her corruption is to give her UP. Which you would need to give her at least 4 to reach 10 corruption. Have you tried giving her more UP? If you did and she still stuck at 3 and her corruption won't increase anymore then that sound like a bug that need to be fix.

Mar 26, 2020
You know what to do but the grind is a little ridiculous. Repeat same events 10 times until you get enough points to advance to next event and you can only gain points once a day.

Pretty lazy and boring design. I wanted to like the game but when it feels like a chore to play I quit playing.

VenustusAltus

Jan 6, 2021
I'm mostly enjoying the game so far. It's too grindy as it is right now (but you've already planned to address that) and the text could use a bit of an edit (still really impressive for someone working in a second language though!). What would be really nice is if we had a way to advance time in 10-minute incriments, or adjust when we wake up from sleeping. It's happened a few times that I wake up and shower and it's 5:50, so I can't talk to anyone to make it be 6 and my only option is to waste an entire hour resting/freelancing. Having an option to wait 10-minutes would be really useful in those kinds of situations.

Forgotted

Sep 1, 2020
Request:

Could you please allow time to be advanced by, say, 10 minutes each time
we click on the clock?

So far, It's kind of annoying that I get to work 10 minutes early then have to
go look around the game for somebody to talk to in order to be able to work at 8am
which also wastes my M points (mind control?)

Thank you.

Just started playing and enjoying it so far. Trying to figure things out a bit...

Cheers
Best of Luck!

Reactions: zinikis_production
Jun 15, 2023
I'm mostly enjoying the game so far. It's too grindy as it is right now (but you've already planned to address that) and the text could use a bit of an edit (still really impressive for someone working in a second language though!). What would be really nice is if we had a way to advance time in 10-minute incriments, or adjust when we wake up from sleeping. It's happened a few times that I wake up and shower and it's 5:50, so I can't talk to anyone to make it be 6 and my only option is to waste an entire hour resting/freelancing. Having an option to wait 10-minutes would be really useful in those kinds of situations.
I'm considering adding sort of a wait button so you can skip time any time you want. And for waking up at certain time. One of the few things I have not done yet is implement a general store where you can buy items to your room like better bed for more recovery, better pc to make more money and alarm clock so you can set the time to you want to wake up etc.

Reactions: Forgotted

jaka

May 16, 2017
Decent overall, but it feels like playing a clicker game instead. There has to be a better way to implement sandbox and extend playtime without the pointlessness of "click these 3 dialog boxes for 10 in-game days" and then rinse and repeat kind of thing.

CamaroFan432

Mar 13, 2020
Well, the grind is atrocious. For EVERY girl to grind 2 stats 10 times on every level is just plain stupid nonsense. It just covers the lack of content by stretching the existing for no real reason. And then there are the stats of the MC, that you also need to keep an eye on. Yes you can speed it up by using ingame items, editing the save file or by using the URM mod, but the latter throws out errors after a short while. It's definitely a problem with specially this game. The girls look nice, but the problems make it not worth for now. It needs a TON of work and adjustments. And yeah, I know, it's early in development, but problems need to be pointed out and adressed now, so that they can solved early. At a later point it might make things difficult for the developer.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes