divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
I cant complete massage events, cant gain massage skills. tried 25 days nothing happened. I am getting tired of this. its getting error every time I learn massage.
Further up this thread is a link to version 0.6, play that till you are past the massage part, save it then open 0.7 version and go from there. But it is kinda broken too as I can't get " mother" to coruption 8.

Zolfried

May 31, 2017
is it possible to upload a patch version aswell? example 0.6 -> 0.7
as the game is over 5GB its bigger then lots of the free dl capacities sites like mega and pixeldrain gives.
I understand its not always possible.. some games pack their files so its few large files that have to get updated every patch.. but if you have loose files that goes on repeat, those could be cut from the update patch.
(example we dont need to re-download the exact image and animation files for things that happended 4 patches ago.)

Edit: i saw someone posted what i asked for a few posts above, still would be nice to have this on the front page.

Jun 15, 2023
Its a mystery for me, how THIS is almost 5gb..
is it possible to upload a patch version aswell? example 0.6 -> 0.7
as the game is over 5GB its bigger then lots of the free dl capacities sites like mega and pixeldrain gives.
I understand its not always possible.. some games pack their files so its few large files that have to get updated every patch.. but if you have loose files that goes on repeat, those could be cut from the update patch.
(example we dont need to re-download the exact image and animation files for things that happended 4 patches ago.)

Edit: i saw someone posted what i asked for a few posts above, still would be nice to have this on the front page.
I use DAZ3D for rendering in 4k. The images are pure png so it's in high quality but the size is really huge, almost 10MB per image. The next version of the game is a teach clean up version where I fix up and improve a bunch of stuffs. Reducing the file size is definetely the top priority.

Dagoat

Nov 21, 2020
Seems the massage is still bugged with the fix on the main page? still getting an error at the start and end of the scene

Jun 15, 2023
Seems the massage is still bugged with the fix on the main page? still getting an error at the start and end of the scene
Hmm, can you send me the error message or save file?

Make sure that you drop the game folder at the correct location and override the game folder on where you have your game.

Someone else did mentioned to me that the fix also didn't worked for them, so they deleted the whole game, then extracted again and applied the fix, after all that, the fix worked. So you can try that.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 41 Votes