parqueo

Engaged Member
Jan 21, 2019
I would love it to have movement to see Mc's mom move but the game is very good

Jun 15, 2023
I can't get Emily's corruption more than 50 and I can't continue!
Check her character's status page on the phone. One of the requirement to trigger her corruption level 5 event is that she has the sexy outfit. You will have to buy this from the cloth store and give it to her.

Corvair

Jun 26, 2020
we need a walk through, i cannot gain any advancement still at control 1
The game kinda explains this, but does not spell it out: You get one point of control for every Influence/Corruption event you complete, but you can only complete those events for characters whose Control requirements you meet.

Practically speaking, this means: Gain influence with your family (Emily, Cathy and Evelyn) first, that should easily get you to 5 Control points: You gain 1 pt of Influence a day for just meeting them, another for eating a meal with them, and can gain one more point by "Catching up" with them. With the suit you can get two of those 'normal interaction' points. Corruption works the same way once you unlock it by progressing Influence enough. Every ten points of influence (and later corruption) lead to an event to unlock the next ten point, which gives that Control Point as well.

I recommend getting the suit early because it significantly increases the point gain each day - but make sure you have $200 at the end of Sunday, or the game takes 1 or 2 influence points from each of them away again because you didn't pay your share to keep them afloat.

Last edited:
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes