Gojii

Oct 29, 2019
I'd love a little flag for each time when MC gets promoted that it can come up as a short little scene with the "landlady." Maybe as part of expanding Alyssa/Jill and eventual Dahlia content comes in.

Maybe a higher int leads to a couple things where Dahlia (or even all three, maybe where even Alyssa has to respect MC a bit more naturally further in her route) ends up consulting MC on things would be great, just like Strength with Cathy unlocks content?

Jun 15, 2023
I'd love a little flag for each time when MC gets promoted that it can come up as a short little scene with the "landlady." Maybe as part of expanding Alyssa/Jill and eventual Dahlia content comes in.

Maybe a higher int leads to a couple things where Dahlia (or even all three, maybe where even Alyssa has to respect MC a bit more naturally further in her route) ends up consulting MC on things would be great, just like Strength with Cathy unlocks content?
I do intent to make your stats have more important functionalities. As you said, maybe you're require certain int for promotion or content etc. I do want want to make more dynamic events though, something like you said, depend on your stat or status, you will have some small events that reflect them or existing event change based on your current status etc.

phatmap1

Aug 2, 2020
I don't know if it's due to a weak network or some other reason, but I have to wait about 7 hours to download 150kb/s :((

sirsir233

Jan 7, 2024
why i can't raise the corruption and influence level to 8 for emily? I have the slut dress and all stats met the requirement

Jun 15, 2023
why i can't raise the corruption and influence level to 8 for emily? I have the slut dress and all stats met the requirement
Can you post Emily's character status page? There shouldn't be any special requirement for Emily's influence level 8 event. The only special one is for Emily's influence level 7 event where you need to have completed the main story event, control level 10.

sirsir233

Jan 7, 2024
Can you post Emily's character status page? There shouldn't be any special requirement for Emily's influence level 8 event. The only special one is for Emily's influence level 7 event where you need to have completed the main story event, control level 10.
Hi, it's my fault. I never notice it should be triggered at the morning...

Reactions: zinikis_production

Woodstock_1983

Sep 16, 2020
They should have a mod where you can adjust the influence and corruption levels for each characters instead of having to wait days.

Reactions: MAD6999

OhGeeGanksta

Jul 3, 2022
Not sure what's going on with the game, but every time I try to learn the massage skill a renpy error pops up, and even like after a dozen sessions he hasn't learned squat. I didn't even use any cheats.

Reactions: ohcmonrest

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Not sure what's going on with the game, but every time I try to learn the massage skill a renpy error pops up, and even like after a dozen sessions he hasn't learned squat. I didn't even use any cheats.
Delete and redownload the game. There was a bug in the first newer version released and it was corrected.

ScorpiusLee

Aug 19, 2020
can you enhance Emily's butt in upcoming stages of corruption?
her butt is noticeably less full than her breasts

Aleks Mark

Aug 25, 2020
Hello friends, perhaps it’s time for advanced fans of this wonderful game to think about creating fan signs to advertise the game at the same time :) ;)

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Compressor
Mar 2, 2019
Sovereign [v0.8.0] [Zinikis Production] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win/Linux [221 MB]
- - -

Mac [217 MB]
- - -

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

mexplor

Feb 13, 2021
When evelyn or cathy is at corruption 1, an error occurs whenever she would showup.
"Imagebutton does not have idle image. (auto='character/cathy/portrait/cathy friendly_corrupt1 casual %s.png')"

Reactions: jaboney
2.90 star(s) 40 Votes