yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sovereign-0.8.0
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

• Red Heart
Reactions: SpareTheRod
Jun 15, 2023
URM mod crash the game... Even console disabled...
I don't really recommend using mod or mess around with the console since I had many people reporting issue to me and it was because they used the console to skip stage that get them stuck in the game. But I won't stop you from using it either. I don't know what mod you're using but I have not disable anything. I have just tested and UnRen still work normally.

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well... I personally just can't play grind free roam games without it... Sad part, there are only 3 free roam games on f95 with actually good free roam and not with boring grind.

Reactions: CaptMorgan76

VictorDoUrden

May 5, 2020
so no matter who it is

on later level I get what looks like same error

FFS I can't progress! At all... just flat out can't interact just more exceptions/errors
┻━┻︵ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯︵ ┻━┻

Last edited:

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
I downloaded the new update and then applyed the bug fix. When i try to go to to the phone and look up characters i can look through all of them except Alyssa, when i look at ther profile a get an error. If i rollback i then get an error on all of the character profiles.

I tryed a different save, which is full non corruption (the one up is a full corruption one, but i didnt get any influence or corruption events with Alyssa in both of them, all other girls are fully corrupted and influenced in the up save and fully influenced in this one) and this error has a different code actually.

I think it has something to do with the inteligence change as when i rolled back the second noncorruption save, i did have saved in the office and it showed me "i gained some inteligence and recognition in the work" and some number, but crashed right away to error by itself.

Jun 15, 2023
so no matter who it is

on later level I get what looks like same error

FFS I can't progress! At all... just flat out can't interact just more exceptions/errors
┻━┻︵ ¯\_(ツ)_/¯︵ ┻━┻
Please check the main page, there is be a bug fix file to fix this issue.

Jun 15, 2023
I downloaded the new update and then applyed the bug fix. When i try to go to to the phone and look up characters i can look through all of them except Alyssa, when i look at ther profile a get an error. If i rollback i then get an error on all of the character profiles.

I tryed a different save, which is full non corruption (the one up is a full corruption one, but i didnt get any influence or corruption events with Alyssa in both of them, all other girls are fully corrupted and influenced in the up save and fully influenced in this one) and this error has a different code actually.

I think it has something to do with the inteligence change as when i rolled back the second noncorruption save, i did have saved in the office and it showed me "i gained some inteligence and recognition in the work" and some number, but crashed right away to error by itself.
Thank you for reporting. If it's not too much trouble can you send me the save files that have the issue. It would help a lot for debugging.

X2Z

Aug 8, 2017
i so badly wanna play this game cuz the cover pic is promising but my god the sandbox is such a turn off

Reactions: Ludimare

shavone1

Mar 20, 2020
Hotty Alyssa isn't doing herself any favors acting like a self-centered bitaacch, I think this one will be punished a lot LOL.

I love this game.

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Bugfix changes nothing xD Still Error after Error after Error when Control 10 and going to George

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
I don't know what mod you're using but I have not disable anything. I have just tested and UnRen still work normally.
URM stands for Universal Renpy Mod
It is an amazing little program that slots into literally any renpy game and lets you do some pretty awesome things. Such as see and modify any variables. Track variables. Detect choices as soon as they happen and see a summary of their conditions and changes they cause (the last bit is a bit unreliable). Rename characters. and probably a few more things I forgot
URM mod crash the game... Even console disabled...
Is it crashing as soon as it launches or when you try to do a specific thing?
Should mention that in URM thread.

Anongamin

Jan 12, 2024

View attachment 3120908

Overview:
Just a guy down on his luck with nothing exciting going on in his life. Until the day he found out a secret about his father that changed him forever. With a newfound power and purpose, it's up to you to steer the MC. The path ahead is not all sunshine and candy but also full of danger and turbulence.
Sovereign is an adult sandbox game where you can develop your relationship with many different types of ladies, as well as the freedom to delve into more hardcore themes such as corruption/BDSM. The game will feature many things for you to do, either with the ladies or to improve your living conditions. With each update, there will be new content like characters, events, and other things to do.
Thread Updated: 2024-01-26
Release Date: 2024-01-26
Developer: Zinikis Production - -
Version: 0.8.0
Language: English
Genre:

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

This is the bug fix for version 0.8.0 to fix the issue where you can't progress pass corruption level 2 and can't process with control level 10 event with George. Please open the attachment and drop the game folder into where you installed your game (There should be another game folder there). Override everything when prompt.

View attachment 3299603
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -
Mac: MEGA - - - PIXELDRAIN -

Extras: Cheats - SCREEN TEARING FIX

View attachment 3041568 View attachment 3041600 View attachment 2704114 View attachment 2704117 View attachment 3041608 View attachment 3041598 View attachment 3041597 View attachment 2704130 View attachment 2704131 View attachment 3041599 View attachment 3041610 View attachment 2704134 View attachment 2704136 View attachment 2704137 View attachment 2704140 View attachment 2735674 View attachment 3041595 View attachment 3041612
How to get the skill massure

2.90 star(s) 41 Votes