Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
Wow, whoever coded this game did an amazing job (especially compared to some other vns). I was wondering why there isn't an incest patch, but it turns out, it's already built into the game by the dev. And in a beautiful way too, you just gotta name her mom, Mom, mother or Mother and it'll adjust all the necessary names (or rather, all the relations to the mc). And all the variables and functions are named properly, so much so, you don't even need any comments in the code. I'm only starting the game, but I have a feeling that by the end, I'll be writing a five-star review.

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Why is a choice given where there is none? "conversation, kiss, intim..."Nothing is clear at all. The author you decided to make fun of people, tell me honestly...

dweebledum

Formerly 'twinklecake'
May 21, 2018
Actually made me angry with how awful it is, and that is not a regular reaction I have to games I pirate for free.

Reactions: Dufy

BGRW2020

Jul 8, 2020
When you corrupt the girls, are they only being corrupted for the MC or does this mean they now see others as well

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
The maximum control 13 does not rise anymore, I have tried everything, but need 50!!!

Last edited:

Xrisoner

May 23, 2021
Wow, whoever coded this game did an amazing job (especially compared to some other vns). I was wondering why there isn't an incest patch, but it turns out, it's already built into the game by the dev. And in a beautiful way too, you just gotta name her mom, Mom, mother or Mother and it'll adjust all the necessary names (or rather, all the relations to the mc). And all the variables and functions are named properly, so much so, you don't even need any comments in the code. I'm only starting the game, but I have a feeling that by the end, I'll be writing a five-star review.

You sound like Dev with an alt account complementing himself, lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Abraxxas

Dufy

Feb 15, 2018
Characters, an event at 6 a.m. in the neighbors' living room, i come, there is no event, it infuriates
I'm very tired of playing it... DEL

Last edited:

Suslik575151

Jan 28, 2022
How to acces console?
it's in the options.rpy i think. Find this line and if it's False, set it to True. (Not sure, but I think even a generic text editor might be able to do it for you, but some kind of specialized text editor like notepad++ or vscode or something similar will definitely help you.) If you can't find this line, just add it yourself.

define config.console = True

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes