harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
mini UP increase 1 corruption point while UP increase by 3 when giving to a character. Though right now there's a bug I just noticed where mini UP should have cost only $100 but when you buying it, it's subtract your money by 200 instead. It's best to buy UP for now since with this bug they both cost the same amount of money.
Should probably explain what a mini UP is in the game. I can talk to the lady that sells them and ask her about UP but she only explains the regular UP and not what mini is.

Reactions: SlothOnMeth

LaVale

Sep 25, 2017
Dev: definitely needs a more linear way to make this game playable since everything is very confusing.

Let me explain, just like many, perhaps it is the first time they have played this game, in my case I tried it twice without success, due to many errors and also because a sandbox becomes tedious, so I abandoned it, but after This version 8.1 where it says that everything is fixed, I wanted to give it a try and start from scratch.

The thing is this, since you are not clear about the concept of what to do or where the story is going, you are guided by the objectives of the game. in the logic of every character that uses energy or other attributes, so you try to improve these attributes as much as possible so as not to have later problems. So I dedicated myself to gaining strength, intelligence and dedicating myself to working to get money. thus managing to obtain up to approximately 25k of money by going through many days of work, study and gym and talking with the girls who appear.

but since the game does not have a linear path of objectives, it remains that way, you cannot increase the girls' pts in influence, so the events do not activate and it makes it seem that the game simply does not progress. and achieving the dev's goal of frustrating the players again (it's just sarcasm).

That's why I regret abandoning the game again and thinking about it now, 10x more if I download it again.

As a recommendation, dev makes the game simpler, and more linear. I imagine you have played other sandbox games. but if you use renpy to tell the story, use what it was designed for, renpy in VN machine, if what you wanted is to program in python, you don't need renpy to make the game, in fact only in python is it simpler and more complete.

Now a question for those who have played the game and been able to advance. (Did this game ever get you excited? by getting you involved in the story.)

Anyway, all this said is to know if it is worth playing it or not, and if it will be worth downloading it again in the future.

Greetings to the community.

Reactions: hentai charley

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Dev: definitely needs a more linear way to make this game playable since everything is very confusing.

Let me explain, just like many, perhaps it is the first time they have played this game, in my case I tried it twice without success, due to many errors and also because a sandbox becomes tedious, so I abandoned it, but after This version 8.1 where it says that everything is fixed, I wanted to give it a try and start from scratch.

The thing is this, since you are not clear about the concept of what to do or where the story is going, you are guided by the objectives of the game. in the logic of every character that uses energy or other attributes, so you try to improve these attributes as much as possible so as not to have later problems. So I dedicated myself to gaining strength, intelligence and dedicating myself to working to get money. thus managing to obtain up to approximately 25k of money by going through many days of work, study and gym and talking with the girls who appear.

but since the game does not have a linear path of objectives, it remains that way, you cannot increase the girls' pts in influence, so the events do not activate and it makes it seem that the game simply does not progress. and achieving the dev's goal of frustrating the players again (it's just sarcasm).

That's why I regret abandoning the game again and thinking about it now, 10x more if I download it again.

As a recommendation, dev makes the game simpler, and more linear. I imagine you have played other sandbox games. but if you use renpy to tell the story, use what it was designed for, renpy in VN machine, if what you wanted is to program in python, you don't need renpy to make the game, in fact only in python is it simpler and more complete.

Now a question for those who have played the game and been able to advance. (Did this game ever get you excited? by getting you involved in the story.)

Anyway, all this said is to know if it is worth playing it or not, and if it will be worth downloading it again in the future.

Greetings to the community.
The story does take a long time progress. I ended up buying potions to progress. So far you get to see your two "sisters" masturbate and sex with one other women once and then finally able to get to have sex with your mother but no else yet. I usually do not play sandbox games mainly due to the grind. This one does have a grind to it, but not as bad as some others I have played. This could be a good game if you could progress faster. I do not mind a small amount of slow burn to get a LI but this isn't even a smolder yet.

divingmedic

Aug 15, 2023
Should probably explain what a mini UP is in the game. I can talk to the lady that sells them and ask her about UP but she only explains the regular UP and not what mini is.
Regular UP increases corruption by 3 points, mini UP is just smaller does that increases it only one point. You have to have corruption to a certain level to able to progress the story to have lewd scenes with the women.

harem.king

Engaged Member
Aug 16, 2023
Regular UP increases corruption by 3 points, mini UP is just smaller does that increases it only one point. You have to have corruption to a certain level to able to progress the story to have lewd scenes with the women.
I know, I was literally quoting the dev where he explains this already
I was not asking what it does. I was telling the dev that rather than putting the info in F95, the info should be inside the game.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Neko-Chan Pacifica

N3nuph4r

Feb 10, 2022
I meet the Influence level and corruption conditions, but I can't increase Evelyn's corruption level.

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
I played the game back at 2.0, it was kinda of meh.
Now at 5.0 the game is at a really better state. The Goal system helps a lot, job promotion to get more money, better bed for energy, charisma system to speed up the process... now I can see a lot of potential for this one.
Mommy corruption until now was really hot and that updated game-image/new menu really draws your attention (I came back because of that image). Looking forward to moar. :)

Edit: I would still like a better navigation system, there's a lot of clicking involved to get from point A from point B
I've been checking on this game since the first release and then every 3 updates or so. I'm glad of the direction that the game is headed, most of the criticisms I had on 5.0 are now fixed, like how we now have a proper cool map.
Not much was added in terms of corruption since I last played, but I believe now is just a matter of time for the dev to add more scenes (like in that meme: let him cook). Good luck on the development ahead. ;)

I'm going to list some really minor things that if dev reads this they might want to check out:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

AkaQ

May 23, 2022
The Goal System is really awesome to keep track of things between updates btw, many sandbox games don't have that and players get lost and frustrated looking for content, so thanks for that!

Last edited:

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
I'm getting missing image in v0.8.1 (cathy masturbate) when choosing to join Cathy when catching her masturbating. Screen will next turn black and none of the next images will load, screen remains black until scene ends. Works fine if I choose to leave her alone.

Last edited:

brayet

Sep 17, 2019
Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 33, in script call
    call screen location_options(locationsList, local.characterToDisplay, actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 260, in script call
    python:
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 271, in script call
    python:
    call screen location_options(locationsList, local.characterToDisplay, actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/neighbor.rpy", line 87, in script call
  File "game/location/office.rpy", line 59, in script call
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 8, in script call
  File "game/location/office.rpy", line 68, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 18, in script call
  [Previous line repeated 4 more times]
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  [Previous line repeated 1 more time]
  File "game/location/neighbor.rpy", line 41, in script call
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 368, in script call
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 68, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/neighbor.rpy", line 17, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/school.rpy", line 17, in script call
  File "game/location/neighbor.rpy", line 62, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  [Previous line repeated 2 more times]
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 41, in script call
  File "game/location/downtown.rpy", line 53, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  [Previous line repeated 5 more times]
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 13, in script call
    call screen location_options(locationsList, [], actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
  File "game/location/nightclub.rpy", line 41, in script call
    call screen location_options(locationsList, [], actionList, fromIndex) with dissolve
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 130, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 105, in script call
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 141, in script call
    python:
    python:
  File "game/location/home.rpy", line 130, in script
  File "renpy/common/000statements.rpy", line 609, in execute_call_screen
    store._return = renpy.call_screen(name, *args, **kwargs)
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 172, in execute
    screen location_options(locations, characters, actions, fromIndex = 0):
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 174, in execute
    for c in characters[fromIndex : (fromIndex+3)]:
  File "game/location/location.rpy", line 176, in execute
    imagebutton:
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='character/evelyn/portrait/evelyn friendly_corrupt1 casual %s.png').

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback, seen)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 582, in visit_all
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    imagebutton:
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))
Exception: Imagebutton does not have a idle image. (auto='character/evelyn/portrait/evelyn friendly_corrupt1 casual %s.png').

Windows-10-10.0.17134 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sovereign 8.0
Sat Feb  3 02:04:43 2024
Code:

While running game code:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    imagebutton:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
    python:
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2232, in execute
    self.call("execute")
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 2220, in call
    return renpy.statements.call(method, parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\statements.py", line 281, in call
    return method(parsed, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 3181, in call_screen
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse="screen", type="screen", roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 299, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3377, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, pause=pause, pause_start=pause_start, pause_modal=pause_modal, **kwargs) # type: ignore
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in interact_core
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 451, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3810, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 462, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 653, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    imagebutton:
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 952, in _imagebutton
    idle = choice(idle, idle_image, "idle", required=True)
  File "C:\Users\bjefg\Desktop\umip\Nueva carpeta\maks\Sovereign-8.0-pc\Sovereign-8.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 946, in choice
    raise Exception("Imagebutton does not have a %s image. (auto=%r)." % (name, auto))

Windows-10-10.0.17134 AMD64
Ren'Py 8.0.3.22090809
Sovereign 8.0
Sat Feb  3 02:04:43 2024
wtf I cant enter evelyns room for some reason..........

Serpiton

Dec 28, 2017
Code:

wtf I cant enter evelyns room for some reason..........
Most, if not every, character has missing images, you can copy and rename a similar named image or wait for a new version.

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes