S1nsational

Engaged Member
Mar 31, 2022
How forced is the corruption? I'm taking that cover image is the stages of corruption, but I wouldn't want to corrupt further than the second middle pink one at the most, feels like the game could be leading up to degradation and mind break which i am completely against

yaqiin

Jan 10, 2024
Sovereign [v1.0 First Release] [Zinikis Production]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - - PIXELDRAIN

Mac:

- - - PIXELDRAIN
android?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
How forced is the corruption? I'm taking that cover image is the stages of corruption, but I wouldn't want to corrupt further than the second middle pink one at the most, feels like the game could be leading up to degradation and mind break which i am completely against
Its not forced at all. You dont have to go over level 1 even if their corruption is high in points as you need to give them an UP potion, to go to another level.
I have two full walks (full in what its in the game) and one has all woman full influence and corruption and the other no corrution abut full influence.

waugeyman

Jun 21, 2018
Not a terrible start, but it needs some tweaking and polish. A way to lessen the grind would be a big boost/

Also there are some major bugs as other have pointed out.
Edit: the 8.1 hotfix has fixed all of my errors and bugs/

Last edited:

sergerserj

Jul 2, 2021
Well... almost finish it. Not often happen, that game literally just average, in every possible ways.
Visual average, codding average, plot average, storytelling average, average characters development, free roam grind average.
Add unfriendly UI, lack of animations and a lot of bugs in code it's exactly 2.5-3 of 5 stars.
ps- Nope. Game a total disaster, at the end of content errors just everywhere. You just can't play it. Sometimes ignore button spam help, but not often.

Reactions: Dufy

tuShua

Oct 29, 2017
UP pill is causing errors for me. I tried doing it with every character. After giving someone an UP pill it just gives me an error screen after triggering their even with it. Once the event ends it just goes to error screen whenever I go to their location

Jun 15, 2023
UP pill is causing errors for me. I tried doing it with every character. After giving someone an UP pill it just gives me an error screen after triggering their even with it. Once the event ends it just goes to error screen whenever I go to their location
Did you downloaded the latest version 8.1? There're quite a few major bug in 8.0 that's fix in 8.1

• Wow
Reactions: tuShua

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
Sovereign-0.8.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Nezron

Apr 13, 2023
Played through the intro, got the super power, then hit the grind wall. talk to everyone get +1 influence, say something or do something wrong -1 influence... work at job get some money... not much. click here, click there, etc... rinse repeat. did a few days, felt like I was going nowhere.. so stopped, any sexy times are just not worth that kind of grind.

another game of sandbox done wrong to me anyway.

just my opinion, no disrespect intended. peace.

Reactions: Abraxxas and Dufy

Abraxxas

Oct 6, 2018
Yeah 0.8.1 changes nothing. After getting Control 10 giving the Girls UP and then going to Goerge everything is just Error after Error after Error. I give up

Reactions: Max_Einar

joebob77474

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah 0.8.1 changes nothing. After getting Control 10 giving the Girls UP and then going to Goerge everything is just Error after Error after Error. I give up
I'm having the same issue. Any time I try to up the corruption it just gives me an error and I can never interact with the characters again.

Apr 18, 2022
What's the difference between a mini-up pill and a regular-up pill?
How much corruption the give, 1 and 3 respectively. There used to be a bug where they ended up costing the same, making the mini version completely pointless, I don't know if it has been fixed.

2.90 star(s) 41 Votes