Enot1964

May 20, 2019
In my opinion, the game has an unreasonably high size. Is it not possible to abandon .png in favor of .webm?

Reactions: AkaQ

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
In my opinion, the game has an unreasonably high size. Is it not possible to abandon .png in favor of .webm?
Thats my question as webp is both smaller and both lossless and lossy at the same time.
if you read previous comments you'd have seen:
I use DAZ3D for rendering in 4k. The images are pure png so it's in high quality but the size is really huge, almost 10MB per image. The next version of the game is a teach clean up version where I fix up and improve a bunch of stuffs. Reducing the file size is definetely the top priority.

Last edited:

SAB23

Mar 29, 2020
Hy guys, i have 10 pints with the "catch up" bit i have 0 control points, how van i gain the control points?

flwqo

Modder
Jun 6, 2021
There really isn't much in terms of content here. Barely any scenes with a huge grinding sandbox.
Don't make the mistake I did and waste hours; just use mc.money = 99999 and buy a ton of Nice Gift and UP to progress the characters.

AmBush-UK

Aug 1, 2018
There really isn't much in terms of content here. Barely any scenes with a huge grinding sandbox.
Don't make the mistake I did and waste hours; just use mc.money = 99999 and buy a ton of Nice Gift and UP to progress the characters.
I think most people use the list in the OP Cheats ;)

Reactions: perseus420

cainp

Jul 27, 2020
since it's there is nothing set in stone yet on how much the females can be "transformed" with the up pills could you also make it so you can have the choice to increase size of for example breast , ass , thighs?

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Hy guys, i have 10 pints with the "catch up" bit i have 0 control points, how van i gain the control points?
Control ups by itself. You need to up the influence on your household girls. You dont need any control for them. Just up your influence on them, until you get to the influence event. You then gain one point of control after each event. After you have more you can start to try to get to the influence events of the others.

Marvelfanatic

Aug 29, 2023
how long does it actually take to get the masseurs skill? I have jeanne well above 21 influence and have been seemingly doing the special interaction for a while now with seemingly no progress. I get a code error before and after it and have just been hitting ignore up to this point. Just wondering if I just haven't ground enough or if this error is putting me in a loop? View attachment traceback.txt View attachment traceback.txt

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
how long does it actually take to get the masseurs skill? I have jeanne well above 21 influence and have been seemingly doing the special interaction for a while now with seemingly no progress. I get a code error before and after it and have just been hitting ignore up to this point. Just wondering if I just haven't ground enough or if this error is putting me in a loop? View attachment 3223264 View attachment 3223264
Dont think it depends on influence, but number of times you do the special action massage. It took me 5 times. If you are over that, its probably bugged for you. If it is that case, wait for the dev to confirm and maybe you can post your save file here so he/she can look it up.

Marvelfanatic

Aug 29, 2023
Dont think it depends on influence, but number of times you do the special action massage. It took me 5 times. If you are over that, its probably bugged for you. If it is that case, wait for the dev to confirm and maybe you can post your save file here so he/she can look it up.
that may be what's happened. I have Cathy on max events and doing the masseurs task every day. how do I go about posting my save for them?

Marvelfanatic

Aug 29, 2023
that may be what's happened. I have Cathy on max events and doing the masseurs task every day. how do I go about posting my save for them?
I just found and put in 7.1 and that seemed to do the trick...still have to progress through the event chain so wasted a few thousand dollars but it is fixed. Thanks guys!

Jun 15, 2023
It seems you were able to find the fix for the masseurs issue with version 7.1. But the next time, if you need to report bugs/issue or just need some help immediately. You can use my discord channel, I can response there much faster. I check this thread one every two or three days. So response time here is slower.

Tsusaku

Oct 6, 2021
Damn, when i played i automatically did go influence, corruption, hand to hand, upping one, and then the other, before going to next level and that with every girl. It never occured to me, that there is a possibility, that i dont have to corrupt them. Though corruption is what i love, i made a second save in which i dont corrupt any to see the differences :D

2.90 star(s) 40 Votes