EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
main_menu.png

Overview:
Just a guy down on his luck with nothing exciting going on in his life. Until the day he found out a secret about his father that changed him forever. With a newfound power and purpose, it's up to you to steer the MC. The path ahead is not all sunshine and candy but also full of danger and turbulence.
Sovereign is an adult sandbox game where you can develop your relationship with many different types of ladies, as well as the freedom to delve into more hardcore themes such as corruption/BDSM. The game will feature many things for you to do, either with the ladies or to improve your living conditions. With each update, there will be new content like characters, events, and other things to do.
Thread Updated: 2024-05-30
Release Date: 2024-05-30
Developer: Zinikis Production - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.10.1
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux
: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Extras: Cheats - SCREEN TEARING FIX

main_menu 2.png Emily influence 8 9.png evelyn corruption 2 2.png cathy corruption 2 4.png Emily corruption 5 1.png Emily influence 6 3.png Emily corruption 8 10.png jeanne influence 2 2.png jill influence 2 1.png Emily influence 8 1.png Emily corruption 6 1.png mc workout jeanne.png mc eat all.png control level 10 event 1 1.png Control Level 10 event 2 2.png Screenshot .jpg Emily corruption 6 3.png Emily corruption 7 5.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Zareem

May 20, 2017
1.86g for the first release is a lot. Do you use webp for images and do you compress? Id recommend doing so.

Reactions: DOM76210

P3zz0

MP-40 Enjoyer
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 8, 2017
zinikis_production welcome and congrats on your first release. Please follow this link and make a request to claim the dev tag, best of luck and drop a ticket if you need something ! :BootyTime:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
Sovereign [v1.0 First Release] [Zinikis Production]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:

- - -

Mac:

- - -

underwatersparkle

Mar 30, 2022
okay will check this out looks interesting enough but got to say a bunch of the ladies look like copy paste twins exact twins nothing wrong with that just weird but will check it out still nonetheless

Reactions: Sibes4 and jdw6
Mar 27, 2019
the overview about the game sounds good. I have tried other sandbox and corruption games. so this have be ok,good, or great I will not know which intel i play it... but from just the overview about the game it is sounding like a good to great game. I am downloading the game now to try I may post more later after I have tried the game...

Jun 15, 2023
1.86g for the first release is a lot. Do you use webp for images and do you compress? Id recommend doing so.
At the moment I just used the default png generated from Daz Studio on 4k resolution. Yeah it's quite big, around 10mb per image. It's my first time dealing with game development so there still a lot I will have to learn. Optimization defenitely will be one of the thing I need to focus on sooner or later.

El Tanque

Game Developer
Jul 29, 2017
At the moment I just used the default png generated from Daz Studio on 4k resolution. Yeah it's quite big, around 10mb per image. It's my first time dealing with game development so there still a lot I will have to learn. Optimization defenitely will be one of the thing I need to focus on sooner or later.
At the beginning it is not a big problem, but when you have advanced with the number of images, it becomes almost impossible to download for some potential players, and the more images you have the more tedious it will be to convert them to a lighter format, so it is good that you look for alternatives early on. ;)
Converting them to webp is a good solution without losing definition. Good luck with your project.(y)

Reactions: Druido
2.90 star(s) 38 Votes