4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I have not done alot in game except get Vee as part of the crew. So have not seen much of the new content yet, however i have noticed one major thing here.....Ya Nerfed the Collapsar Torpedo Finds in the worm holes from the oddities. Thats rough lol I use them for the Precursor Runs. Now I can only get 1 torpedo at a shot and I go threw 6 to 10 torpedoes a run lol.

Oh well hopefully i can find other stuff that will work just as well

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I have not done alot in game except get Vee as part of the crew. So have not seen much of the new content yet, however i have noticed one major thing here.....Ya Nerfed the Collapsar Torpedo Finds in the worm holes from the oddities. Thats rough lol I use them for the Precursor Runs. Now I can only get 1 torpedo at a shot and I go threw 6 to 10 torpedoes a run lol.

Right observation. Those Collapsar Torpedo flood was a bug.

With 6normal BFT and 6 Action Points (get the MK II Engine!) the Precursors are a piece of cake (at least in Iltari and Arellarti).

Once you have the cloaking device from Xenos or Voron Torpedoes it gets even easier, so no worries.
Gear will scale up :)

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Right observation. Those Collapsar Torpedo flood was a bug.

With 6normal BFT and 6 Action Points (get the MK II Engine!) the Precursors are a piece of cake (at least in Iltari and Arellarti).

Once you have the cloaking device from Xenos or Voron Torpedoes it gets even easier, so no worries.
Gear will scale up :)

ok I will see what happens when i manage to get to that point. right now just trying to regain a few things so i can move free;ly aka rep and the class 3 License Since i have the Voron Beam and the hyper drive from the last version.

Also a Question on this updated version: Is there a Banking system or someway to transfer cash and base Ownership? So when we use the Multiverse Pod we don't have to figure out how to get 200+ mil credits converted into massive amounts of items

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Just a quick note.

I'm working on updating my personal mod to 1.1 atm (no big surprise), but I'm also considering releasing an 'interface tweaks only' version of my mod alongside the 'full' version. The 'interface tweaks only' would essentially be all of the adjustments I made to help reduce scrolling, and also added a bit more relevant info here and there, those of you that have played the 1.00b version of my mod will know what I'm talking about here.

Hope that y'all are having a blast with 1.10 in the meantime!

Reactions: Attal

kotton

Jan 27, 2017
Feel like the princess shopping task is broken, she tells me to come later at 20:00 and at 21:00 she's nowhere to be found

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Feel like the princess shopping task is broken, she tells me to come later at 20:00 and at 21:00 she's nowhere to be found
It works. But only after you get it assigned.
after 18:00 you can pick up her stuf IF you assign her the task in the morning!

Crel

Jun 5, 2018
It'd be nice if the UI showed discovered combos in the spanklng minigame

Last edited:

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
SpaceJourneyX-1.10.10
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Arheme

Aug 23, 2021
Thank you for the update, love it already.
Can i use the multiverse pod in the warehouse?

i found out already.
Lucky for me, I had hundred in the warehouse and another fifty in the pod.
so i can move on

Mar 18, 2019
Hey peeps, got a question. I play this every couple of versions, but just now noticed it doesn't have the anal tag. Am I crazy and it had it before, or am I just blind?

Feb 5, 2018

Oh well hopefully I can find other stuff that will work just as well
I have 6 APP and load 2 BFT and 4 Neutronic Torpedoes. This loadout works in Arellarti, too. Killing the Guardian ASAP should be your plan. Then you can hide next to the core and pick off Hivelings, hopefully grouped up. Setting Khelara to reload helps and becomes a must at higher levels.

I save my collapsers for Level 6+ encounters.

Feb 5, 2018
ok I will see what happens when i manage to get to that point. right now just trying to regain a few things so i can move free;ly aka rep and the class 3 License Since i have the Voron Beam and the hyper drive from the last version.

Also a Question on this updated version: Is there a Banking system or someway to transfer cash and base Ownership? So when we use the Multiverse Pod we don't have to figure out how to get 200+ mil credits converted into massive amounts of items
The only way to carry over credits is in items. Before making a pod, buy high value items or find them as loot. Selling bots can quickly generate income, too.

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Can’t for the life of me remember how to start punishments
Did it on my last play through but can’t seem to get it started on this one
Help would be appreciated

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Can’t for the life of me remember how to start punishments
Did it on my last play through but can’t seem to get it started on this one
Help would be appreciated
As I remember, T'ris has to bring up the improving crew discipline subject first. Not sure what the prereq for that is. Then, use the computer in the captain's quarters each day after 17:00(?) and you'll see an icon in the upper right corner of your desktop icons on your computer...

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes