4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Eric Your Misreading the questions, I am asking what do i need to do to get her to start doing that daily? I know about how to ASSIGN it I need to know what is needed to be done so she will START DOING it.
i think it happen someday after being on ship (maybe 30 or 40 days) that BB2 come to you saying that she is behaving strange as is bored of doing nothing, after that you need to ask nimhe to set a computer for her to do that blind shopping stuff

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
Later in the game, on quests, Ylyee gets you access to some great equipment and other things. This more than pays you back for tips.
I don't care for these 1k of tips. The fact that I have to tip her at least 1k to make any progress was totally obscure. I tipped her several times without any effect. So I gave up.

Reactions: Steppenwolf

Payon

Apr 5, 2018
Please help, can't unlock smugling and bounty jobs, I only have transport missions. Maybe I'm stupid but I've already tried everything and nothing works. Because of this I can't get new cores.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Walktrough 1 page.
Please help, can't unlock smugling and bounty jobs, I only have transport missions. Maybe I'm stupid but I've already tried everything and nothing works. Because of this I can't get new cores.
These missions appear after
- you have unlocked the pirate base (thats described in the walkthrough, linked to the bot lab)
- did Vigo's inital quest (defeat Ghad)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, 7-8 infraction reports and Vee always reports me Khelara and Nimhe, so I can't discipline T'ris. Am I unlucky?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Well, 7-8 infraction reports and Vee always reports me Khelara and Nimhe, so I can't discipline T'ris. Am I unlucky?
T'ris seems to pop up a lot less often with infractions, in my playthroughs at least!

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
Yes you are unlucky, the game randomly chooses one infraction from a list, but there are different numbers of available infractions for each girl and T'ris has the least so statistically she gets the lowest chance of being picked.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Yes you are unlucky, the game randomly chooses one infraction from a list, but there are different numbers of available infractions for each girl and T'ris has the least so statistically she gets the lowest chance of being picked.
She is the android after all

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
I know i saw a post in the thread about the best Bot Build. Yet I can not find it in this sea of posts, can some one please give me the best bot build for the 5 mil+ Bot as I have yet to beat 3.5 mil fully built and trained.

Feb 5, 2018
I don't care for these 1k of tips. The fact that I have to tip her at least 1k to make any progress was totally obscure. I tipped her several times without any effect. So I gave up.
This quest is detailed in the walkthrough. 2 tips of 500K are what is needed. Succeeding in this quest is important.

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
Hi, didn't find any info about this quest so far.
I am not able to get access to the Quthor precursor Junkyard.
The quest is active and the hint says : Travel to Quthor from the gate and convince the drengarians to let you access to the precursor Site...

I tried several time to access the Quthor precursor junkyard, tried several time to enter the Quthor sector from the gate and never had the option to convince the drengarians...

I must have missed something, but what... ?

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Hi, didn't find any info about this quest so far.
I am not able to get access to the Quthor precursor Junkyard.
The quest is active and the hint says : Travel to Quthor from the gate and convince the drengarians to let you access to the precursor Site...

I tried several time to access the Quthor precursor junkyard, tried several time to enter the Quthor sector from the gate and never had the option to convince the drengarians...

I must have missed something, but what... ?

At this point you are unable to do that. That is the end of the current version of the game. Next Update should have more but who knows what YV will do this next trip lol

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes