4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
Can someone tell me where to get the cloaking modules from, only managed to find one as a random drop, nothing turning up in any of the fights
Early in the game the toad in the Pirate Hideout sells them, later in the game you can buy them in Xenos Station. Also the Zealots drop them.
Edit: if you have warehouse and hangar you could autostock them there.

Last edited:

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Yes, that is the issue.
I briefly considered making the Infiltrator running away a game over moment but didn't.
I should have implemented a infiltrator shell recovery mission but there is none.

What you can do:

B. You have picked up both MV Pod and warehouse already or want a quick solve
- use the following code to make a shell:

GAME.lab.parts.append(GAME.sbPartsData["SBPShell2TypeI"].clone())

- this will append a replacement type i shell to your lab parts list
I did option B and I rebuilt the Infiltrator bot in the Lab and I spent a few nights outside the biolabs, but the scene didn't happen. Is there another trigger or reset that I need to do to have the quest run again?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I did option B and I rebuilt the Infiltrator bot in the Lab and I spent a few nights outside the biolabs, but the scene didn't happen. Is there another trigger or reset that I need to do to have the quest run again?
do you have argus at top power, and also voron cloaking shield with all 6 cloak modules set?

TheDarkEcho

Jun 20, 2017
Early in the game the toad in the Pirate Hideout sells them, later in the game you can buy them in Xenos Station. Also the Zealots drop them.
only seen the cargo cloaking modules at the pirate hideout, and xenos station must be in an area I don't have access to.

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
Can anyone help ? Console Commands are not functional.

View attachment 3120577
it is the “ ” if directly copied it will give an error. if you look closely one is facing up and one is facing down.

GAME.mc.addItem(ITMCandle)

it may be harder to see depending on the font.
Copy the text to somewhere else like notepad and change them to "

GAME.mc.addItem("ITMCandle")

Gleus

Jan 14, 2020
it is the “ ” if directly copied it will give an error. if you look closely one is facing up and one is facing down.

GAME.mc.addItem(ITMCandle)

it may be harder to see depending on the font.
Copy the text to somewhere else like notepad and change them to "

GAME.mc.addItem("ITMCandle")
Thx. It Works :)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: joblo9394

thisistheme

Jan 7, 2018
Quick question, I have no idea where i'm supposed to get the requests for bots to sell, they are not on the main mission board and I can't see it in any other interface, could anyone help?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Quick question, I have no idea where i'm supposed to get the requests for bots to sell, they are not on the main mission board and I can't see it in any other interface, could anyone help?
i think there are currently no requests for specific bots, just mount them, train them and pack for selling from trade console, anywhere for legal ones, or pirate base (or arellarti) for illegal ones, remember the best trained they are better the price you will get for them, also try to keep at same range on pieces to get a boost (dont waste a gen 3 miilitary part on a gen 2 bot)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Argus at 100% to control the bot, voron shields with cloaking modules, bot stored in the lab storage (not cargo storage) and the quest entry active which tells you to spend a night at the lab.
Thats all the requirements (the hint to the quest entry should list them too)

gjp

Sep 13, 2020
Does the QuThor station quarantine end in this latest version and are you able to explore the base?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, for those of you that might be interested in such things, I've just uploaded the latest update to my interface mod for SJ 1.10 here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/space-jo...1-00b-version-1-04a-beta.180608/post-12299006

This is interface only tweaks, none of the gameplay has been changed (well, other than reducing the amount of scrolling needed, displaying a bit more of relevant information on various screens, etc.).

Here's a few screenshot previews:

There's a few other tweaks, but this should give you some idea of what my interface mod does.

I've been testing this pretty extensively over the last week, it seems pretty stable, but of course if any hotfixes are needed, just post up any issues or feedback that you may have in my mod thread....

I'll probably be updating the OP of my mod thread, adding my interface mod to it later today. But in the meantime, if this interests you, yeah follow the link above, the .7zip that contains my mod files & readme is attached there.

Enjoy!
OhWee
:cool:

Edit: I attached the wrong file to the post linked above. The CORRECT .7zip file is now attached to the linked post...
Ugh! I feel so bad if I wasted anyone's time!
:FacePalm:

Last edited:

Graen

Nov 21, 2017
Bug Report:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Hope this helps!

Request:
A way to break down Bot Parts to raw materials so that Players can craft the Bot Parts they want. :D

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Bug Report:
Hope this helps!

Request:
A way to break down Bot Parts to raw materials so that Players can craft the Bot Parts they want. :D
Thanks a lot. Fixed in v1.20
You can sell/scrape Type J and the supermodel gets 1.4x multiplier from v1.20

• Red Heart
Reactions: Graen

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Does the QuThor station quarantine end in this latest version and are you able to explore the base?
Version 1.10 (last one posted here) ends with the quarantine being lifted and the system being accessible.

Regarding V1.20 discussion should be in discord or patreon

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Bug Report:
Hope this helps!

Request:
An advanced bot replicator was on of the major features being voted on in patreon but it was not the top ranked feature, so it is deferred to some later version.
Top requested features were more immersive characters uniforms and ship interior and ponygirl minigame

Reactions: Test279

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Ok This has probably been asked and I am not seeing the answer in the thread so I'll ask anyways.

By accident i got the special shopping daily for Seraphine. Not sure what i did to activate it but can anyone tell me how to get her to start doing it please?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes