4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Leobbb

May 24, 2019
How do i give verity a tour over the ship?
After rescuing her invite her via pc->comms while you are at the first station, then give her 2 drinks in the mess room, if both of them are her favourites you'll see an additional option, if not only dance will be available.

Reactions: Test279

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
Thanks for the new version!

A couple of small requests from my early play through for the new version. Nice quality control addition!

- I did some mining a got quite a lot of bot crates by chance (multiple sites all in a row), about 30. It is a pain to open each in turn. Could there be added an 'open all' option for the bot/liquor crates in the cargo bay?

- Once I opened the bot lab I had only found one bot crate or two, and no cortexes or heads. When I tried making a bot for the arcade the sceen that opened listing the parts was very blank. May I suggest just adding some text to clarify 'No parts of this type are available' or even prevent going to the screen at all

Thanks again

Reactions: Dwarin

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Thanks for the new version!

A couple of small requests from my early play through for the new version. Nice quality control addition!

- I did some mining a got quite a lot of bot crates by chance (multiple sites all in a row), about 30. It is a pain to open each in turn. Could there be added an 'open all' option for the bot/liquor crates in the cargo bay?

- Once I opened the bot lab I had only found one bot crate or two, and no cortexes or heads. When I tried making a bot for the arcade the sceen that opened listing the parts was very blank. May I suggest just adding some text to clarify 'No parts of this type are available' or even prevent going to the screen at all

Thanks again
I may 'borrow' your second request and address it in my interface mod. Not sure how you were able to access the other parts without a cortex though in the bot configuration screen. This you CAN do in my mod, but all other part/addon boxes aren't even displayed until a cortex is selected in the regular game.

If you are talking about the 'full parts list' with sort buttons, it should be possible to add a 'no parts of the types selected are available' or similar text, I'll look into that as well.

My thoughts on the first point, I'd need to look at the 'open crates' routine to see if an 'open all' routine could be set up mod wise, but for now I'll 'punt' to yv0751 as it's his game, not mine...

cmacleod42

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Aug 29, 2017
I may 'borrow' your second request and address it in my interface mod. Not sure how you were able to access the other parts without a cortex though in the bot configuration screen. This you CAN do in my mod, but all other part/addon boxes aren't even displayed until a cortex is selected in the regular game.
You are right I think I mixed up two cases here, initially I had no cortexes and could do nothing in the bot lab, but when later I got one I still had issues with a missing body part, I think a head but I assume the issue applies for all parts

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You are right I think I mixed up two cases here, initially I had no cortexes and could do nothing in the bot lab, but when later I got one I still had issues with a missing body part, I think a head but I assume the issue applies for all parts
This will be in the next version of my interface mod (note that in my mod I've set things up to allow you to view but not select the other parts if a cortex hasn't been selected yet when clicking on the empty slots).

botconfig_noarms.jpg

yv0751 would make it look prettier though!

Jan 14, 2023
The game mechanics are good, but this suffers a similar issue to that of the Princess' Tower one: not enough sex. I'm fine with grinding (*cough* editing 300 million credits immediately *cough*) but the pay-off (which, again, is fine to have as a slow burn) needs to be a lot more varied and a lot more scenes. At the moment I've 100% the entire game and there's less than 10 scenes, roughly, and they're notably very short and with just avatar replacement (i.e. cloned scenes with different skins).

So, that needs a lot of TLC, since, well: it's a pr0n game. Although not as slight as Subverse that raked in like $20 million in development then did almost nothing with it apart from subsidising cocaine.

Again: fine to have it tied to a slow burn progression system, which is currently in place and works well; not so fine that the pay-off is so meagre.

Full save attached in case it's compatible with later builds (all stats maxed, all base additions done, roughly 200mil credits, loads of 5 star bots) - although I've got the M-sphere, it hasn't been used.

Reactions: oapami and Gamle
Feb 5, 2018
Just Finished the Krell lab missions and rescued verety. I know she joins the Crew the question is: What do i do to get her onboard to join?
Verity does NOT join the crew in any version I've played. She does become a friend with benefits. If in Iltari Station, then communicate with her like you do with Ylyee.

Jonny_888

Mar 2, 2021
Question: After all ToDos is ready there are an active quest "Explore the QuThor System" with a hint, but how I can convince the Drengarians? Or is this a misstake and it is a furture quest?

Jan 14, 2023
Question: After all ToDos is ready there are an active quest "Explore the QuThor System" with a hint, but how I can convince the Drengarians? Or is this a misstake and it is a furture quest?
Check the walkthrough on page 0, you can reach the system. There's currently no content in the system, but you can get in there (and
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Apart from that, it's empty.

Jonny_888

Mar 2, 2021
OK, Walktrough was checked, only think, that there could be some with this quest. So fine, was a fun again to play it

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
OK, Walktrough was checked, only think, that there could be some with this quest. So fine, was a fun again to play it
[/QUOTE
That system is in focus in V1.20 (screenshot attached ;))
It gets more populated...

screenshot0011.jpg

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
What I am Curious about is when the Advanced training Will come out? By Advanced I mean the Pet training, T'Ris's Advanced Favour Positions, Nimhe's pony Training etc etc

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
How do I deliver the bottles to Ylyee? I think I've exhausted all options...
need to have 5 voronian vortex in your inventory to do that, and meet her again at dancing pole at 15:00, tip her again for 1k or more and have a chat when you deliver them

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
need to have 5 voronian vortex in your inventory to do that, and meet her again at dancing pole at 15:00, tip her again for 1k or more and have a chat when you deliver them
boah, yeah, thanks, that worked, but that makes no sense at all...

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes