4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 13, 2022
I have completed the content in the 1.10 release with exceptions, Verity where is she on the base to get her to come to the ship? I did rescue her in the last patch. Started the game at the last selection. So there are 3 gallery items missing for Verity. Last one is the Quality Control quest. The console for the bot configuration does not trigger a quest. I get a text from the LAB MANAGER "Quality Control function not yet available."
Are all the above not available in v1.10?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Space Journey X Version: 1.10.10 notes.

GUI

Positives

Light refinements are good with extra slots in the bot lab, and ship navigation buttons

Negative

None yet.

Game Play

Positive

New music/sounds (perhaps these could be selected by user preference)?

Negative

Explosion sound missing when destroying an enemy ship.

Only x 1 “Collapsar Torpedo” is now available, where multiple ones were before.

Biggest headache is that all the crew achievements are not transferred into the new game, and the grind of having to trawl through all the training of each character has to be done again each update. Is there a way these can be transferred to the new update (by copying a file or the Multiverse Pod)?

These comments are meant to be constructive :)

GJP
Thanks for the suggestions.
The collapsar flood was a bug not a feature. They are supposed to be rare items ;)

Carrying over character progress is basically done with the starting points, where i adjust the stats to an approriate level. I agree its kind of a compromise.

For sound effects renpy only has one channel, so if theres a lot happening I have to either queue them or supersede them, which both can be weird at times.

Great to haer you like the new music I had made for the game.
I'm very happy with some (intro, drengar, ...), others I'll have to get reworked a bit.

More to come in future updates ;)

Reactions: Test279

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
ok I sent 3 bots through the Multiverse pod (( only had 3 decent bots available )) When i took them out of the pod after starting a new game, they completely vanished. I looked in the Bot lab and they are not in the build section, I looked at the Bot Manager and they are not there either. They have just Completely Vanished as if I never even had them.

Is this a Bug or am I missing someplace they have been hidden in?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
ok I sent 3 bots through the Multiverse pod (( only had 3 decent bots available )) When i took them out of the pod after starting a new game, they completely vanished. I looked in the Bot lab and they are not in the build section, I looked at the Bot Manager and they are not there either. They have just Completely Vanished as if I never even had them.

Is this a Bug or am I missing someplace they have been hidden in?
Cargo manager -> Crates -> Bot Crate -> Open

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Cargo manager -> Crates -> Bot Crate -> Open
ok Minor detail left out I unloaded the Multiverse pod, went to cargo bay installed and OPENED ALL crates including the Bot Stasis Pods. Once I was Situated and could get to the bot lab the three Bots where not there.

Cargo Bay has NO BOT Crates, Bot lab has NO BOTS in the Bot Manager, BOT ARCADE MANAGER is also Empty, Build Bay DOES NOT HAVE the Bots I am looking for. These 3 Bots that where over 4.5 Mil each Worth fully trained have just Vanished. They where crated in game Version 1.10. Sent from the last game in the Xenor System.

Sorry for the appearance of attitude in the Caps of the post, not angry but frustrated. They would earn me a nice bit of credits in the arcade daily so kinda irritates me.

Last edited:

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
When I try the Krell Pet Walk on the Pirate Station, it doesnt work, my Char says to put on the Krell Uniform twice and then its just goes back to the normal bridge screen, and I can choose Walk again (same end) or Exit...

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
When I try the Krell Pet Walk on the Pirate Station, it doesnt work, my Char says to put on the Krell Uniform twice and then its just goes back to the normal bridge screen, and I can choose Walk again (same end) or Exit...

Do you have the Plug for T'Ris and the Krell Uniform? If not get one from the Pet trainer in the Krell System. He sells them in his shop

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
YV...

I did a new game to see if i was missing something on those missing bots..... After 5 attempts No Bot results are 5/5. Either this is a bug or I am not doing something right.

RoflDeLaMao

Oct 2, 2023
nice update, thanx for this one :)

only one "bug" found after claim multiverse pod:

i got now more then 20 ??? empty pods in cargo who are not able to drop or sell or open...

can i clean up my cargo wit command or something?

this pods take space but are absolute useless (screen)

cargo.jpg
cargo2.jpg cargo3 warehouse.jpg

ps screen 1 and 2 was made on pirate station.
i tryed to sell the pods but.... empty, no choice

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
ok Minor detail left out I unloaded the Multiverse pod, went to cargo bay installed and OPENED ALL crates including the Bot Stasis Pods. Once I was Situated and could get to the bot lab the three Bots where not there.

Cargo Bay has NO BOT Crates, Bot lab has NO BOTS in the Bot Manager, BOT ARCADE MANAGER is also Empty, Build Bay DOES NOT HAVE the Bots I am looking for. These 3 Bots that where over 4.5 Mil each Worth fully trained have just Vanished. They where crated in game Version 1.10. Sent from the last game in the Xenor System.

Sorry for the appearance of attitude in the Caps of the post, not angry but frustrated. They would earn me a nice bit of credits in the arcade daily so kinda irritates me.
That is curious indeed.

If do not use URM, did not install your game over the old folder or did not use any other non vanilla content:

If you pm me your pod file and a save prior to importing the pod I'll have a look as I am interested (that report is a first and the version has been out for a month on patreon but maybe its an edge case/rare issue)

PS: I assume the bots were in the MV pod and not in the warehouse (warehouse populates independently)
PPS: Bots are entering the cargo bay as "Bot Stasis Pods", not bot crates. Should be visible in the crate tab though

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

Issue is identified.
Root cause: Renpy rollback can't handle deep python data structures in certain conditions. So when a rollback is executed inside the MV pod code, the pod data is not properly restored.Will be fixed in V1.20

Good news: Your bots are still there. If you go to the MV pod location in any new game/pre issue save, open the rift, click your stuff, _avoid to use rollback like the plague inside the MV Pod activities_, then everything works fine

Learned sth new in renpy again by that issue :) Thx for submitting it.

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
Issue is identified.
Root cause: Renpy rollback can't handle deep python data structures in certain conditions. So when a rollback is executed inside the MV pod code, the pod data is not properly restored.Will be fixed in V1.20

Good news: Your bots are still there. If you go to the MV pod location in any new game/pre issue save, open the rift, click your stuff, _avoid to use rollback like the plague inside the MV Pod activities_, then everything works fine

Learned sth new in renpy again by that issue :) Thx for submitting it.

Ok Your good news is still bad news for me. The pod is full of roll back on it so that means the bots are lost to me this trip. I am glad i was able to help you find something new. No this is not a warehouse issue, until recently i have not bought the base because it can not be transferred to a new game so it is in theory a waste of credits for me. Atleast until you can find away to transfer it toa new game and any credits saved up.

Raoul9753

Aug 22, 2020
Do you have the Plug for T'Ris and the Krell Uniform? If not get one from the Pet trainer in the Krell System. He sells them in his shop
I have a Plug in my Inventory, I cant give it to her or something.
To be clear, I am talking about the Mission "T'Ris - Public PEt Walk: Show off your newly trained Pet at the Pirate Outpost" you get after sending her to training 3 times.

SHe already has the Krell Uniform, I am in the Pirate Outpost, and I have the text option.

My MC says
"Go put on your Krell Uniform"
"We'll take a Walk on the Station"

and it goes back to the task selection screen.

(Hope I didnt break the game by using the rollback function too much xD)

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
I have a Plug in my Inventory, I cant give it to her or something.
To be clear, I am talking about the Mission "T'Ris - Public PEt Walk: Show off your newly trained Pet at the Pirate Outpost" you get after sending her to training 3 times.

SHe already has the Krell Uniform, I am in the Pirate Outpost, and I have the text option.

My MC says
"We'll take a Walk on the Station"

and it goes back to the task selection screen.

(Hope I didnt break the game by using the rollback function too much xD)
Wait to next day and try again.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes