4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
boah, yeah, thanks, that worked, but that makes no sense at all...
well as you have seen, she is a diplomat on undercover, so need to act as a normal dancer for now, what you do on private is another thing, not only shady there makes shady stuff, bartender also can give some unnofficial missions if you know what i mean

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
well as you have seen, she is a diplomat on undercover, so need to act as a normal dancer for now, what you do on private is another thing, not only shady there makes shady stuff, bartender also can give some unnofficial missions if you know what i mean

Ok Nirdaeel spill the beans on this. I have tried to see what missions the bartender has and well she tells me about the ones on the ships Computer. Never has anything else lol

ladguru

Oct 18, 2018
You spoiled me.
As of now did know nothing of this.
What I know is, there's a dancer who want's to reclaim her baggage.
The fact that I have to tip her 1k just to have the option to offer her the lost baggage is more than weird

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
You spoiled me.
The fact that I have to tip her 1k just to have the option to offer her the lost baggage is more than weird
well the amount is more than a tip to make it pass as something that need some private reward, just like the other dancer when you need to spend on her some amount of cash to make T'ris think she should blow you instead of the dancer as was a bit of spending to your funds

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Ok Nirdaeel spill the beans on this. I have tried to see what missions the bartender has and well she tells me about the ones on the ships Computer. Never has anything else lol
sometimes, and that may require you have some lvl on notoriety, she ask you to send some 'meds' to a neighbouring asteroid , doing her that kind of missions raise her affection for you too (maybe need to have already rescued her sister.. but not sure)

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
sometimes, and that may require you have some lvl on notoriety, she ask you to send some 'meds' to a neighbouring asteroid , doing her that kind of missions raise her affection for you too (maybe need to have already rescued her sister.. but not sure)
No,Veronica has been giving her missions since day 3 of the game.

Larpus

Dec 30, 2019
There's a bit of a plothole with the new update. Given the amount of effort that we had to undergo to get the rest of the crew to wear the appropriate uniform while in Krell space, it's odd that the Dr gets a free pass. Hopefully that'll get addressed in a future update :D

Edit: NVM, Apparently I missed a line that explains it.

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
No,Veronica has been giving her missions since day 3 of the game.
yes she did in the past, but when missions were moved to computer terminal, all she answer when you ask her for them is to look there, but after some point, when opening a chat, she let me out an off the record mission to smuggle some drugs from shady, and later got other two missions like that

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
There's a bit of a plothole with the new update. Given the amount of effort that we had to undergo to get the rest of the crew to wear the appropriate uniform while in Krell space, it's odd that the Dr gets a free pass. Hopefully that'll get addressed in a future update :D
despite she has a pass, will accept a krell pet suit if you give her, and can also set her to put it on (but on 1.10 seems image is not there yet as she show like normal if ask to use it (she accepts regardless of exh 0) or dont show at all if let her use free uniform, like she is hiding in holodeck too, nowhere to be seen while on krell space)

Feb 5, 2018
Veronica (Bartender in Space Bar) missions are available from almost the very beginning of the game. Chat with her some then try missions. Try repeatedly. For me, it works best to get her mission after I already have 3 from the Captain's computer. Her mission gives you a fourth mission. I usually do that mission first to avoid Space Patrol. You gain NOT before bounty missions. As far as I have casually checked, she never stops offering missions. She provides an easy way to get to Krogneath and then his better inventory.

Feb 5, 2018
You spoiled me.
Later in the game, on quests, Ylyee gets you access to some great equipment and other things. This more than pays you back for tips.

Feb 5, 2018
This is not a plot hole. Dr. Moira Morgan gets a pass in Krell space because they want to keep her happy just in case they need her help.

Reactions: Larpus

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
When you give Moira Krell uniform she says "As an Affiliated Researcher I have a Krell Exception Form 49/B."

Reactions: Larpus
Feb 5, 2018
Its the second galaxy one, what you need to do is buy 100tons worth of cargo from the krell to give to the pirate base krell
he will give you the item of introduction
That is the cargo terminal shop. Buy as much as you can then sell it to Krogneath. If you did not have enough, make another trip.

TheDarkEcho

Jun 20, 2017
Can someone tell me where to get the cloaking modules from, only managed to find one as a random drop, nothing turning up in any of the fights

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes