4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
At this point you are unable to do that. That is the end of the current version of the game. Next Update should have more but who knows what YV will do this next trip lol
Ah ? OK
But then shouldn't it be hidden behind the "show future content" ?

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
yeah it should but remember one small thing... YV is busting their arse off in getting thing out as fast as he has. So somethings will get put in and in place that shouldn't be there and forgotten about. YV can not be a perfect programmer and developers after all this is only his second game and perfection only is tpo be expected on the 3rd game.

hehehehe Sorry YV i had to make a small joke to lighten the mood

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

Eillahn

Jul 8, 2017
yeah it should but remember one small thing... YV is busting their arse off in getting thing out as fast as he has. So somethings will get put in and in place that shouldn't be there and forgotten about. YV can not be a perfect programmer and developers after all this is only his second game and perfection only is tpo be expected on the 3rd game.

hehehehe Sorry YV i had to make a small joke to lighten the mood
Well, when something is so close to perfection, even the smallest glitch is taken as intended... :D

Last edited:

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

As you have read, there will be a ponygirl minigame.
Maybe, even a pHonygirl minigame.

So, you should give your suggestions on it.

Here is mine:
There is a game Xonix (look at original version 1984 lulz), where you cutoff piece of area to reveal the picture and run from the enemies. In our case it should look like this. You take Nimhe on a ponywalk (hopefully even other girls, Nimhe by lore). The picture is already shown, it is a ponywalk animation.
The area represents chores (ponywalk) on ship. Cut it off to win level. It will be slightly white/dark, not to ruin the beatiful ponywalk animation. The enemies are other girls, who will slut-shame you if they catch you (like in original, they just cross your path on active area). At the border (your area) the Vee will chase you to discipline or give lecture. Every interaction is a new cutscene (just different full portrait). You painfully progress through levels: buy upgrades, outfits - bells, plugs, etc, buy bribes - drinks, dildos, pods, etc, train/discipline pony, increase pony stats (start at slow speed or fast speed - random, because shy, end at normal). At some level/point/cherry girls will cheer you up, further increasing your stats. And, ofcourse, achievements.
This can explain the ponygirl tale lore :cool:

Jan 14, 2023
Well, 7-8 infraction reports and Vee always reports me Khelara and Nimhe, so I can't discipline T'ris. Am I unlucky?
Just enable the scroll back feature to before you clicked the "generate report" until you get her, the RNG isn't locked daily or anything. It's a bit annoying, but easy enough. Also, (and this might be simply survivor bias) she seems to get a higher %chance if you're docked at the starting station.

Feb 5, 2018
Just enable the scroll back feature to before you clicked the "generate report" until you get her, the RNG isn't locked daily or anything. It's a bit annoying, but easy enough. Also, (and this might be simply survivor bias) she seems to get a higher %chance if you're docked at the starting station.
In this version that I'm beta testing, T'Ris is maxxed on discipline, Khelara is next, and Nimhe just got the riding crop. RNG will catch up sooner or later.

Jan 14, 2023
In this version that I'm beta testing, T'Ris is maxxed on discipline, Khelara is next, and Nimhe just got the riding crop. RNG will catch up sooner or later.
If you check my save (prior page or two), I've maxxed out all three chars with the Achievement (lvl 3, using crop + buttplug). What are the max discipline lvls in the new version? I think it's 7 / 8 / 5 (From memory, not installed atm) in 10.1. At any rate, N > T > L in terms of progression.

~

Neither of which has anything with my solution to fast-tracking the discipline event you want, which will work in the beta as the engine hasn't changed: just use the scroll wheel to reset it if you miss the woman you're after.

Dwarin

Jul 3, 2018
Yes you are unlucky, the game randomly chooses one infraction from a list, but there are different numbers of available infractions for each girl and T'ris has the least so statistically she gets the lowest chance of being picked.
I try not to abuse backscrolling chat to get different results, but the infraction report is probably the one I still regularly use it on on when doing a new playthrough to change who the reported infraction is for.

This is one place where I wish we had a bit more agency, like having an option to get BB-2 to help set someone up for an infraction to guarantee we get the person we want to discipline the next day but in exchange maybe it drives their stress rating up a lot or something similar to balance it out (like he annoys them while working so they make an error so we can discipline them, but that annoyance stresses them out so we have to also pamper them a little to get their stress back down).

Reactions: ditropya112

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I try not to abuse backscrolling chat to get different results, but the infraction report is probably the one I still regularly use it on on when doing a new playthrough to change who the reported infraction is for.

This is one place where I wish we had a bit more agency, like having an option to get BB-2 to help set someone up for an infraction to guarantee we get the person we want to discipline the next day but in exchange maybe it drives their stress rating up a lot or something similar to balance it out (like he annoys them while working so they make an error so we can discipline them, but that annoyance stresses them out so we have to also pamper them a little to get their stress back down).
I considered that agency, but it felt wrong if the Captain makes a crew member fail in a task by "sabotage" to get the infractions. (In the Princess game with the fragrances it was a bit different imho.)

So I decided to rather use the infractions to characterize the NPC personalities more...

Maybe I add one more for T'Ris, but they are easily rerollable currently.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
I considered that agency, but it felt wrong if the Captain makes a crew member fail in a task by "sabotage" to get the infractions. (In the Princess game with the fragrances it was a bit different imho.)

So I decided to rather use the infractions to characterize the NPC personalities more...

Maybe I add one more for T'Ris, but they are easily rerollable currently.
I would agree with the other guy though, it should be part of the regular game without rollbacks to be able to do that stuff when the game is done eventually

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
YV

This may sound like abit of a knit pick and very minor in the grand scheme of things but here it is.
The bot lab, very bottom of the screen where the following buttons are:
Back
History
Save
Load
etc etc etc.... can you change the color of those buttons? That extremely light blue color blends in to much making them hard to see. I have poor color vision and it makes it rough

Feb 5, 2018
YV

This may sound like abit of a knit pick and very minor in the grand scheme of things but here it is.
The bot lab, very bottom of the screen where the following buttons are:
Back
History
Save
Load
etc etc etc.... can you change the color of those buttons? That extremely light blue color blends in to much making them hard to see. I have poor color vision and it makes it rough
I also have vision issues but I can see those ok. Have you seen the big labels in the Trophy Room? Those are because I asked. We're almost done testing V1.20 so I do not know if that will happen in this version.

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
2Exotica

quick-fix
go to this file: gui.rpy
search string: define gui.idle_small_color = u'#aaaaaa'
change it to:
#define gui.idle_small_color = u'#aaaaaa' <<< commented in case of a roll back
define gui.idle_small_color = u'#fff000' <<< choose colour what you prefer

#fff000 - this is yellow, others can be found here
#cc6600 - looks like orange from game menu

this may affect some other buttons, so be warned

Exotica

Jul 13, 2019
2Exotica

quick-fix
go to this file: gui.rpy
search string: define gui.idle_small_color = u'#aaaaaa'
change it to:
#define gui.idle_small_color = u'#aaaaaa' <<< commented in case of a roll back
define gui.idle_small_color = u'#fff000' <<< choose colour what you prefer

#fff000 - this is yellow, others can be found here
#cc6600 - looks like orange from game menu

this may affect some other buttons, so be warned

Thanks for that advice however last time I tried to do something like this I literally destroyed the game file and not even a new game download of it worked and almost had to replace the Computer to boot. I just do not have the savy to mess with something like that nor the guts.

midday

Jun 27, 2020
Most of your suggestions will be included in a later build... mainly 0.8
Like MC can invest in multiple Options to spend his money... makeing passive Arcade Bot repairs, increasing the chance for high grade Torpedos and quantity in the markets, etc.
Also useing Prometheum in the Lab allows for an accelerated training mod (manual) which speeds up training greatly at the same cost.
A.I. cores allow you to reroll a cortical cortex (yes everything).

_In regards of combat fighting 2 or more enemies with tier 1 gear was lunatic even before you can attempt it with tier 2 gear and have no issues with tier 3... but the dificulty wasn't changed that much for low level enconters.... Level 3 and 4 on the other hand need a fully upgraded ship and tactic
So I can't beat the junkyard battle. I think my ship is maxed out and I only carry the biggest missiles. If I don't ignore the drones, the drones destroy me. If I ignore the drones it takes all missiles to destroy the main targets, then the drones destroy me. If I do the hit and run behind a rock tactic from the manual, the drones destroy me. If I destroy the drones, more drones spawn and destroy me.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
So I can't beat the junkyard battle. I think my ship is maxed out and I only carry the biggest missiles. If I don't ignore the drones, the drones destroy me. If I ignore the drones it takes all missiles to destroy the main targets, then the drones destroy me. If I do the hit and run behind a rock tactic from the manual, the drones destroy me.
Is your equipment at least level 2? What engine do you have?

midday

Jun 27, 2020
Mk II Engine, plasma cannon, Mk1 Torpedo array, basic shields.
Can't see a way to get better stuff at this point?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes