4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
oh sorry to hear.... but for all of your fans, i hope that 1.20 is ready to release on 8th.... i hope that for all the waiting fans...
V1.20.11 which is essentially the early access release for subscribers is completed and is the version I am playing. I am hoping it is not the last.

popopopopop34343

Jan 28, 2023
Guys i got stucked in the first jumpgate. It says: I better find out more about this system first. But i have everything at 100% in my ship. I dont know what to do now

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Guys i got stucked in the first jumpgate. It says: I better find out more about this system first. But i have everything at 100% in my ship. I dont know what to do now
Do as it says: find out more about the system. I bet my ass that you didn't wipe the junkyard. You need to unlock the pirate base too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Do as it says: find out more about the system. I bet my ass that you didn't wipe the junkyard. You need to unlock the pirate base too.
The junkyard is actually optional at that point... but haveing the full crew is mandatory.. and haveing seen the introduction scene for Seraphina

Feb 5, 2018
.... we need this.... give it to us "baby" :D :D
Someone will leak it sooner or later but not me. y.v. made me a mod on Discord so I'll respect that.
Have you completed the quests? 100% in every Subsys is not one but is useful. Get all of the crew to Exhibition 6 by following quests. Then ask again.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
did you follow the walkthrough?, having all equipment at 100% is not mandatory to unlock that, but maybe need to reach some lvl on reputation and notoriety to trigger the event for a distress call detected by vee (maybe need to set her to scan task for day), when you have a real reason to use the jump gate, but still a bit of work until can jump there really, you know, make an ID or get a fake one.. (the other way is bribery so if you have the stuff is two clicks away), first training day for Tris, and after all that done still need to go back for some help (in game - not here)

if still getting stuck after this, let us know here or on discord if you have access

I Hope y.v. gets well soon and can continue this great work, and maybe this time without screens let him get more ideas to put in game and make us all laugh together

qizarte

Feb 26, 2020
yo can perform a Quality control procedure on any bot not in a capsule , equiped with a shell, or on arcade, to raise your current tech lvl on a skill of your choice, can do more than once if you raise level from one visit to next, but only will increase the difference from last visit, but can raise on another skill also
Thanks, but I mean rather to see the 'auto-trainer' up close, as in one of the thumbnail images. I can only ever see it as a small image on the corner of the bot config screen

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm stuck on these two, any advice to help me please? View attachment 3159516
Go to the Precursor Junkyard and win continued battles until you cleared the Junkyard.
Thanks, but I mean rather to see the 'auto-trainer' up close, as in one of the thumbnail images. I can only ever see it as a small image on the corner of the bot config screen
Finish a single Robots auto treainer to unlock a bigger Version of the Autotrainer picture.
The only other Option is doing the Quality controll

Kane15

Sep 28, 2020
Hi,

how to bring T'Ris to EXH 13? It's stuck on 12. I tried different Walks. Clothing Kit is on Stage 2, can't give her the next one.

Anyone a solution?

i'm an Idiot,
on Arellarti Station - don't ask a Favor - have a chat.

Last edited:

Jimmy Stone

Apr 18, 2022
Enjoy it though - after reading the dev's Patreon post above (shared by Roverandomized) , it could be the last version ever made. :( :(
I know.... but i hope not, I have so much fun with this game. its fun to start over and over again with every version and reach max and get the new stuff in the versions... i hope really, that 1-2 month break could help the dev to get over and that the next version is up 2 date in notime. :D

i wish all my best for the dev.... and 4 all the fans of this game !!

Someone will leak it sooner or later but not me. y.v. made me a mod on Discord so I'll respect that.
Thats not a problem.... give all the best wishes und good feelings to y.v. maybe it could help to improve the situation. thx

Feb 5, 2018
Hi,

how to bring T'Ris to EXH 13? It's stuck on 12. I tried different Walks. Clothing Kit is on Stage 2, can't give her the next one.

Anyone a solution?

i'm an Idiot,
on Arellarti Station - don't ask a Favor - have a chat.
Chatting unlocks many things. And it is not jus T'Ris to chat with.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I seem to be unable to find a Type-N or Type-J Model Case from the Elite tier with the bot collector... are they missing or am I just unlucky?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes