4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
whats the point of the arcade if the bots are gonna flee even with a 0% chance and cost me far more than theyll ever earn. i am getting really frustrated with this game for no reason aint i. i need to take a break and come back tommorrow.
try putting one of the nullification chips (or whatever its called... the one that drops their rebellion to 0%) on your bots! that and try to avoid AI cores with the red personality traits for sending to the arcade! you can still build those bots for requests or to sell, but they make terrible arcade bots! for the arcade you want to look for AI cores with submissive or nympho personality traits! one other tip is to look for cores that have good favorite skills. if they love vaginal for example you will see a heart next to it in the skills list then you can build focusing on their favorite stat!

maybe ive spent too much time working on these bots myself! lol

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
im farming the random lone attacker at rich asteroids now its slow but steady. And i had the bot at zero with 0 rebellion thats what pissed me off i dont know if it had a red trait but 2 fled back to back and 1 for sure had 0% the other had like 35, so now i just slap them together and sell to the black market for a random amount.

CptValor

Oct 8, 2017
im farming the random lone attacker at rich asteroids now its slow but steady. And i had the bot at zero with 0 rebellion thats what pissed me off i dont know if it had a red trait but 2 fled back to back and 1 for sure had 0% the other had like 35, so now i just slap them together and sell to the black market for a random amount.
yeah idk! might have something to do with the quality! the lowest quality usually turn out to be junk! if you can get one thats military grade those tend to make some good bots! then give em a matching set of parts and you should have a nice money maker there

Feb 5, 2018
This sounds like you are in the High Value Asteroids in Iltari. If bots are escaping when they have no escape chance then something is definitely wrong. Do you have a save with the bots before they escaped?

mistryman242

Mar 5, 2022
hey guys im having trouble to wear the krill unit form but it says i need 3 sub for t`tris (i got 2) and 7 exh nimhe (i got 6) and 3 sub and 7 exh for khelara (i got 2 sub and 6 exh) and ive been trying for ages to progress but im stuck ive looked through the walkthrough but in that it says i only need 6 exh to proceed but in game it says 7 any help would be amassing

Satalin

Jul 24, 2017
hey guys im having trouble to wear the krill unit form but it says i need 3 sub for t`tris (i got 2) and 7 exh nimhe (i got 6) and 3 sub and 7 exh for khelara (i got 2 sub and 6 exh) and ive been trying for ages to progress but im stuck ive looked through the walkthrough but in that it says i only need 6 exh to proceed but in game it says 7 any help would be amassing
if you want to go to the krell then give everyone on board a uniform and then try to fly there they will put it on themself

Feb 5, 2018
Does anyone have the changelog for 1.20.11?
Space Journey X - V1.20.10 Release Notes

Hi,

here is the release notes post for V1.20.6
Thanks to all the Beta and Early Access Players for finding and putting up with issues.
  • This release is not save game compatible with V1.10 or earlier for technical reasons. Use the multiverse pod for your items and start a new game at progress point of your choice
  • It is compatible with all V1.20 releases (Beta and Early Access)

Main New Features

• Main Quest: The Pirate Queen
  • Progressive Outfits for T'Ris
  • NSFW T'Ris / variable endings
  • Bot Elite Parts
  • Immersive Announcers (NSFW)
  • Bot QC continued (NSFW)
  • Khelara NSFW
  • Ponygirl Magazine / Posters (Nimhe's Room)
  • Completely reworked and expanded Mission Manager (all Systems)
  • Expanded space events in Quthor
  • Expanded Quthor System
  • Reworked Mining Yields (improved)
  • Reworked dialogues
  • Cargo drones for remote Warehouse requisitions
  • New Shell (P)
  • many QoL changes
  • and more...

Multiverse Pod Retrieval procedure

• Nothing to do, it is just there in your new Game :)
  • Multiverse Warehouse: Will autofill at first entry (if you you saved it out with the pod)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK y'all!

So, I've noticed at least one place where there's a bug (started at Day 95 again, cargo mission to Library of Xenos, won't let me complete delivery). There are probably a few others as well...

Since yv0751 may not be able to address bugs for a bit, I CAN attempt to patch a few of these depending on what's going on. So, if you find a bug, feel free to post it up here, maybe mention my forum handle in the report alhough I watch this thread pretty regularly, and I'll take a look. I may ask for a save so save at the point that the bug appears.

No promises, yv0751's understanding of the SJx code is well beyond mine (it's his game after all), but I've been poking around under the hood for a bit now so I can at least take a crack at it.

Also, if anyone else comes up with fixes, I'll gladly add them to the next 'unofficial' patch.

Any 'hotfixes' that I may come up with for SJx 1.20.11 I'll share here, releasing an updated hotfix, accumulating all of the fixes I come up with into a new patch.

This will be separate from my two mods, the Interface mod and the Gameplay mod. The interface mod has priority atm, but I can shift gears as needed to investigate issues y'all discover.

Carry on!
OhWee
:cool:

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
I always start at Day 1 and have never had problems at the Library. Maybe an earlier start day will work. I doubt that your message will get seen directly because y.v.'s computer time is very limited. I will ask the other mods on Discord.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
I always start at Day 1 and have never had problems at the Library. Maybe an earlier start day will work. I doubt that your message will get seen directly because y.v.'s computer time is very limited. I will ask the other mods on Discord.
Essentially the 'nothing to do here right now' message is pre-empting the 'cargo delivery check' routine in this case. I'm pretty sure I know where to check on this. BTW, this game I'm currently playing is on a new laptop that I purchased last week, with no other saves cached, so other than starting at Day 95, it's a 'clean' runthrough.

Again, just noting that I can work on/maintain unofficial patches for the F95Zoners in the meantime, at least for the more easily fixed stuff.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
OhWee, I do have one improvement to do in the UI for 1.20. Not a bug, but clearly a click too much.

When building bots, the addon selection window has a number of selection buttons at the top; they enable/disable specific addon types. Great. But, to select just PreAmps, I need to click "None" and then "Pre". And when I enter the window again, it still lists everything.

Remove the "None" button, and make all the others just select only the specific group of addons.

Or better yet, remember the state the window was in, and restore it on reentry. I understand this might be more difficult, but it could work for other windows as well (like mission selection).

• Thinking Face

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OhWee, I do have one improvement to do in the UI for 1.20. Not a bug, but clearly a click too much.

When building bots, the addon selection window has a number of selection buttons at the top; they enable/disable specific addon types. Great. But, to select just PreAmps, I need to click "None" and then "Pre". And when I enter the window again, it still lists everything.

Remove the "None" button, and make all the others just select only the specific group of addons.

Or better yet, remember the state the window was in, and restore it on reentry. I understand this might be more difficult, but it could work for other windows as well (like mission selection).
You'll probably be interested in my interface mod then. One thing that it does is provide more sort options at this point, and it remembers your choices. It'll look like this:

I need to work through 1.20.11 first though to see all of the latest changes before adding my code modifications. My interface mod is designed to reduce scrolling/clicking, display more of the perinent info (like the addon modifiers column in the screenshot above as one example). As I noted, it'll take a few days for me to transfer all of the changes over for/assemble a new interface mod for 1.20.11. For a quick rundown r.e. what to expect in the new version of my interface mod, see here:

https://f95zone.to/threads/space-jo...1-00b-version-1-04a-beta.180608/post-12299006

As for changing the button functionality in a 'vanilla' patch, I'll ponder that. Note that my interface mod doesn't change any gameplay elements, and will probably have the 'unofficial bug patch' included in any case, so it might be worth a looksee when it's ready.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so I figured out a 'fix' for my own issue. Essentially the 'missions' check comes after the 'nothing to do here (at the library)' check and is an 'elif' so the 'nothing to do' preempts the cargo check.

I need to install Notepad++ (notepad doesn't provide line numbers) but essentially changing the 'elif' to an 'if' will solve the issue.
Edit: Line 395

556_sandbox_space.rpy is the file in question, look for the 'MISSION CHECK' commented out header, you'd change:
elif GAME.missionSys.getLocActive(spaceLoc.ID)...
to
if GAME.missionSys.getLocActive(spaceLoc.ID)...

Ideally, you'd move the 'MISSION CHECK' block to the beginning of the 'Elif' chain, but that's a more significant change and I'd need to check the other elifs to see which ones need to happen before the cargo is delivered.

It's about a third down in the file. I'll post up a modified file once I resave it using notepad++, with perhaps other fixes if I find anything else.

Last edited:

Tonyloco

Aug 11, 2020
Anyone having issues with Nimhe not making any J Shells or creating bot parts after a while or once you start the a new game past the point where you already have her ?

I noted that first she makes 3 parts after a while only 2 and then usually just stops making them, Am I missing anything ?

Feb 5, 2018
Anyone having issues with Nimhe not making any J Shells or creating bot parts after a while or once you start the a new game past the point where you already have her ?

I noted that first she makes 3 parts after a while only 2 and then usually just stops making them, Am I missing anything ?
Do you have blue bot crates in inventory?

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
T'Ris is not going to Navy class for me. I reckon its because everytime i rest inside the space station, i wake up outside the space station and have to use the Bridge Chair to embark the space station again.

would anyone be able to help my file? i think the game is corrupted/bugged

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes