4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
T'Ris is not going to Navy class for me. I reckon its because everytime i rest inside the space station, i wake up outside the space station and have to use the Bridge Chair to embark the space station again.

would anyone be able to help my file? i think the game is corrupted/bugged
I am not a coder who can understand that file but if you DM me a save where that happens I will play it and see if I have the same problem. I need to know what SJX version the save is if you send one.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
You can get those by doing low level priate bounties and getting the drink crates, sometimes shifty has them too
Note that when you are going through the loot dialogues or opening crates, you can use rollback (page up) and then spacebar again/click on wreck again to change the random item acquired. Rollback needs to be enabled for this (check preferences) of course, and yes this is technically cheating. As for candles for T'ris, so far I pretty much need to go back to Itari station and talk to the black market lady in the bar to buy these...

gabyac87

Jun 11, 2017
Note that when you are going through the loot dialogues or opening crates, you can use rollback (page up) and then spacebar again/click on wreck again to change the random item acquired. Rollback needs to be enabled for this (check preferences) of course, and yes this is technically cheating. As for candles for T'ris, so far I pretty much need to go back to Itari station and talk to the black market lady in the bar to buy these...
I do the same in the minning fields and with the core processor for better traits and personalities on the bots.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: OhWee

Redburn

Oct 27, 2017
whats the point of the arcade if the bots are gonna flee even with a 0% chance and cost me far more than theyll ever earn. i am getting really frustrated with this game for no reason aint i. i need to take a break and come back tommorrow.
they shouldn't flee if they have 0% you might have a corrupted game file (happened to me before with other issues) try a fresh reinstall and if your save dose it again you might have to start over.

Feb 5, 2018
That´s most like it...

I stop using the blue crates because of cargo space/usefulness.

should Nimhe be able to pick higher level ones for better gear ?
Just a recomendation

Thanks
Blue Bot crates allow her to create. Upgrades are different. She can combine 3 lesser parts into 1 part 1 grade higher in the same Gen. My TEC 20 Nimhe can create Type-J Gen 3 Military Grade shells and upgrade all shells I have tried just like parts. The only Gen 3 Military Grade shell I don't have is a Protector shell thanks to Nimhe's ability. She cannot upgrade to Elite at the current time.

Currently, in my spare game time, I am farming Qu Thor for Bot Containers from Corsairs (Often Protectors) and the Auctioneer who sells Elite parts. They aren't cheap but cost less than my bot income per day.

Oratorio

Aug 3, 2017
It would be nice to know how to install a camera in the lab. it doesn't say anywhere how to
Select the camera in your inventory. Click on it in the bottom right to use it (or hit 'B'). Click on the force field. ... Same method as fixing stuff with the wrench.

shroudb

Jun 11, 2020
For the life of me I can't get offered a higher engine than the first one (new game) and thus I'm stuck at just doing the mining jobs and can't procceed to the anomaly.
is there some sort of requirement before those start popping up?

smokey5144

Feb 25, 2022
I'm playing the new version (1.20.11) and the Krell Pet Plug is no longer available to buy at the shop at Arellarti Station. Anyone know what's going on with that? It used to be sold there in earlier versions. Do I need to unlock it now or something, or is this a bug?

hgi4545

Jan 6, 2020
I am not a coder who can understand that file but if you DM me a save where that happens I will play it and see if I have the same problem. I need to know what SJX version the save is if you send one.
Here is the save. Everytime I embark the station and sleep, I wake up disembarked from it. I am guessing thats why I can't have T'Ris to go to the Navy Class.
I am playing the most recent version, v1.20.11

Feb 5, 2018
Here is the save. Everytime I embark the station and sleep, I wake up disembarked from it. I am guessing thats why I can't have T'Ris to go to the Navy Class.
I am playing the most recent version, v1.20.11
I loaded your save and looked around. I checked how far you had gotten and checked your base. Build a Warehouse there. :) I went back to Iltari Station, cycled through the day, then slept. The next morning T'Ris went to Nav Class. By any chance were you not docked in Iltari Station when trying? Or, are you using a mod to play? SJX does not like some mods.

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes