4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
probably that job list screenshot is made while being on another system where those are legal, we all know that aren't on iltary, thats why shady is getting rich with (apart from selling to you overpriced stuff).. and later on veronica have some special jobs about shady's stuff
The screenshot said he was docked at Itarii station when he opened the tradeing screen

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
wow never knew i could land there. thx
first need to buy that base at pirate hideout from boss at the bar.. may need some notoriety first to trigger that, but once done you can go to the planet and enter your base (upgrades take some time, but there are reminders about when are done)

qwerty1232345

Jul 3, 2018
Hey. Haven't played this game for a while so started a new game from day 25. Now I've played up to where i can rescue the princess and that was easy however for some reason her text appears in her room but model is missing, i got error message and i rolled back few times but it wasn't fixed so i chose ignore and she doesn't appear.

Found the problem new folder is missing this
IOError: Couldn't find file '01_portrait/AEGuestSpriteSeraphine_idle.png'.

Last edited:

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
The screenshot said he was docked at Itarii station when he opened the tradeing screen
yeah i see it now, my sight is not as good as always... but there is something messed up, everytime i chekc cargo (with c shortcut) the background image is cargo bay, not captain's room.. maybe he updated over older version? is better always unpack on a new folder to avoid some 'weird' stuff

Reactions: Evangelion-01
Oct 22, 2017
Where did you use the multiverse pod?

How are you retrieving it if used on the ship cargo terminal?
Used it on the ship, pointed it at the cargo terminal and put in all my stuff. The main post says retrieval happens automatically, so I'm not sure what I'm meant to do to get it back in the new save.

Feb 5, 2018
Used it on the ship, pointed it at the cargo terminal and put in all my stuff. The main post says retrieval happens automatically, so I'm not sure what I'm meant to do to get it back in the new save.
You need to go to the rift in Zone 25 which is the reappeared pod. Then click on it to load. Click on inventory items to move to the ship. Make sure you have enough cargo space or anything not moved is gone from the game you are playing. It will till be in the pod but you can only load 1 pod per new game.

Reactions: Some guy's account
Oct 22, 2017
You need to go to the rift in Zone 25 which is the reappeared pod. Then click on it to load. Click on inventory items to move to the ship. Make sure you have enough cargo space or anything not moved is gone from the game you are playing. It will till be in the pod but you can only load 1 pod per new game.
Thanks, that did it

PorkyPy

Oct 8, 2019
The blocked maintenance door quest references the Argus device as if I already have it.

Obviously, I've missed a basic trigger somewhere. Any hints?
You need to buy the Argus from Shady, it'll be in the items she sells, just hover over the icons till you find it. Buy it, then install it via the cargo bay terminal.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You need to buy the Argus from Shady, it'll be in the items she sells, just hover over the icons till you find it. Buy it, then install it via the cargo bay terminal.
I couldn't get her to stock it -- I had missed actually going into the precursor scrap area to get warned off by the bots and that is what triggers the event line allowing you to hire Nimhe.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Talk to Nimhe.
I did. And until you get the pep talk at the precursor area, you shove your foot down your throat by asking if she worked at the brothel. She cannot be hired until you actually try to enter the precursor scrapyard. I had gone to the location on delivery missions, but never tried to enter it.

Just to be clear, the situation is resolved -- it was a noob error.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

mistryman242

Mar 5, 2022
hey guys i need help i got the quest "get your crew ready" and i gave the krell unitform to everyone and they all have exh 6 and ive tried to just go the next sector but it would let me ive tried everything and ive been stuck for ages
plz any help would be awesome

Jun 20, 2021
Reactions: Sean MacDonald

Spellunker

Dec 18, 2018
So, the Type N Bot/Shell.
Can I only get that from the random encounter I found that sold me a Type V shell or can I find a Type N Bot in a Bot crate drop?
I don't mind grinding but would like to know I am looking in the right place atleast...

Edit: Nevermind, the N Type is among the Bot Containers Krell Lashers Drop but pretty rare.

Last edited:

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
OK, so quick heads up...

So far I've only found one coding error in the new build (1.20.11) which either means that I'm extremely lucky or I missed something.

Specifically, there's one image call that's mis-labeled (11 instead of 1). Combining that with the 'unable to complete cargo mission due to message being pre-empted (changing elif to if for the cargo delivery check solves this), means that I only have two hotfixes so far.

There was one other place where I was able to click 'ignore' and continue with the game, a 'list out of range' error popped up for that one and I'd need to look at the code to see what's going on there, but since you can continue/ignore, and I've only seen that one time in my current playthrough, not an immediate priority...

I'm SURE there has to be others. If anyone else has spotted the 'error' screen at some point in the current build, feel free to call it out!

Someone mentioned a different sound clip being used in a specific place, but that's technically not an error unless it is actually causing an error, and I'm not sure where in the files this specific instance is in any case, and I'd defer to the Discord folks on this on as to whether it would need changing or not.

If I don't see anything else, either ingame or that y'all post up, I'll probably release a hotfix patch in the next day or so, and then start working on my interface mod at that point. I'm missing a LOT of the QoL improvement stuff that I added to SJx 1.10, which I personally want back asap, so I'll start working on that today.

Hey. Haven't played this game for a while so started a new game from day 25. Now I've played up to where i can rescue the princess and that was easy however for some reason her text appears in her room but model is missing, i got error message and i rolled back few times but it wasn't fixed so i chose ignore and she doesn't appear.

Found the problem new folder is missing this
IOError: Couldn't find file '01_portrait/AEGuestSpriteSeraphine_idle.png'.
I checked my build, and that image file is in the build I downloaded in the location specified. Not sure why it's not in your extracted build, perhaps check a previous build (/images/01_portrait subfolder) to see if you can copy the image into your latest build. That image gets used a lot so someone should have noticed this before now. I have SJx installed on another computer, so it's not handy atm, but if you need the image, let us know!

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes