4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Personally I finished every Quest in this build already... but there never was a prompter of the Library about haveing finished the research of the fragments... my best gues it's a hidden timer which eventually completes the Quest without a notification as any further story is up for the next Update
I still need to poke around a bit but so far, in 556_sandbox_space I'm not seeing an 'interrupt' for the fourth fragment. So I'm guessing that is an 'incomplete' quest code wise. I still need to check in a couple of other places in the code, and if I don't turn anything up, I could flag the 'talk to librarian again about fourth fragment' as a 'future quest' in the quests & missions console if y'all think that's a good idea...

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I still need to poke around a bit but so far, in 556_sandbox_space I'm not seeing an 'interrupt' for the fourth fragment. So I'm guessing that is an 'incomplete' quest code wise. I still need to check in a couple of other places in the code, and if I don't turn anything up, I could flag the 'talk to librarian again about fourth fragment' as a 'future quest' in the quests & missions console if y'all think that's a good idea...
As you can go talk to the librarian when you have the 4th fragment, I don't know.
About quest appearing as future content, it's a shame there's no way to know if the quest is already in game and you just need to find its trigger or if it isn't implemented yet.

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
As you can go talk to the librarian when you have the 4th fragment, I don't know.
About quest appearing as future content, it's a shame there's no way to know if the quest is already in game and you just need to find its trigger or if it isn't implemented yet.
screenshot0003.png

Reactions: OhWee

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Already done then (was going to check that later)! Thanks for the heads up!

I was thinking of adding a 'I'm still looking into that. Do you want to continue our 'other research' instead?' routine (i.e. repeat sex scene) to my gameplay mod maybe when I get that far.

Greymantle

Jan 11, 2018
I've got two still active quests not flagged as future version :
Explore the Quthor system
The Map Fragment at Last

But I already have retrieved the 4th fragment from the Precursor Site in Quthor, so there's still a flag problem, and I don't have the "waiting for news" in my questlog (current or future)

EDIT : My bad, I loaded the save before I retrieved the fragment.

Feb 5, 2018
well thats just wonderful... gonna wait until the game has less bugs.
y.v. always emphasized 2 things.
1: Always install in a new folder.
2: Never use a mod like URM. He made no negative comments about OhWee's mod.

I play the same V1.20.11 as others and have no problems that aren't created by me. As 1 of the beta testers I do non-standard stuff intentionally. Sometimes I break the game but not very often.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
y.v. always emphasized 2 things.
1: Always install in a new folder.
2: Never use a mod like URM. He made no negative comments about OhWee's mod.

I play the same V1.20.11 as others and have no problems that aren't created by me. As 1 of the beta testers I do non-standard stuff intentionally. Sometimes I break the game but not very often.
I should note that neither of my two mods are CURRENTLY not set up for 1.20.11, so if they should interest you, give me a few days...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macfinn99

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I'm having trouble finding Voronian Vortex. IIRC, in older versions, it was a rare drop from Liquor Crates, but I'm not getting a lot of crates either. Didn't the bartender/Shady have it once in a great while ?

Also, I think I asked T'ris for a Night Visit, but instead of clicking on the bed to end the day (and having her show up), I clicked on the water cup and I ended the day without her showing up. Bug or behaving as intended ?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm having trouble finding Voronian Vortex. IIRC, in older versions, it was a rare drop from Liquor Crates, but I'm not getting a lot of crates either. Didn't the bartender/Shady have it once in a great while ?

Also, I think I asked T'ris for a Night Visit, but instead of clicking on the bed to end the day (and having her show up), I clicked on the water cup and I ended the day without her showing up. Bug or behaving as intended ?
Mystery farming in the rhich meteroid belt in Itarii (25% engine)... based on the constalation you can easily get 30 crates in a single farming session (100% engine and mining)

ayyylmaooo

Donor
May 5, 2017
i have a mission called medical delivery, need to deliver drugs to space debris. i am here how do i complete the mission

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes