4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

synnest

Nov 11, 2019
.. next is trying to roll a devious that the elite immobilizer would be good for
That would be IQ 198 Devious with 35% escape risk.
Better try to find Elite bodyparts and Perv Amps for that bot.
Edit: Theoretically the best bot would have 3 traits (Perv/Nympho/Pet), high IQ and good skills. But that comes next version when rerolling 3 traits becomes possible.

Last edited:

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
That would be IQ 198 Devious with 35% escape risk.
.. thanks for spoiling the fun .. lmao .. but yeah, that was the guess, still might try it just to see how it turns out .. although speed rolling passed the wanted traits get frustrating after a while
Better try to find Elite bodyparts and Perv Amps for that bot.
yeah .. working on it .. slowly .. trying to see how inefficiently things can be done without getting (overly repetitive) and still accomplishing something, and need a break occasionally

Edit: Theoretically the best bot would have 3 traits (Perv/Nympho/Pet), high IQ and good skills. But that comes next version when rerolling 3 traits becomes possible.
.. considered trying just regular rolling for those, but there's there are far too many possibilities and not enough patience
(and cheating is not an option)

Last edited:

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A quick question as I didn't see an obvious answer searching the thread.

What/how does hyper-train do/work?

I have promethium ore in inventory. The button becomes available. I click it and the 'HYPERTRAIN ON' orange text appears and I lose 1 promethium ore. Nothing else seems to happen. Training with energy seems to be about the same amount per click. I thought it might affect auto-training, but that seems to be just as slow as I expect.

Feb 5, 2018
A quick question as I didn't see an obvious answer searching the thread.

What/how does hyper-train do/work?

I have promethium ore in inventory. The button becomes available. I click it and the 'HYPERTRAIN ON' orange text appears and I lose 1 promethium ore. Nothing else seems to happen. Training with energy seems to be about the same amount per click. I thought it might affect auto-training, but that seems to be just as slow as I expect.
Train once and see how much that stat raised. Click Hypertrain and try again. Hypertrain lasts for 20 uses.

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
And a final question for this morning, I assume there is no way to reload torpedoes? I'm on the Voron precursor map piece hunt and it'd be really convenient to reload after the Voron ship battle before committing to the assault on the junkyard.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
And a final question for this morning, I assume there is no way to reload torpedoes? I'm on the Voron precursor map piece hunt and it'd be really convenient to reload after the Voron ship battle before committing to the assault on the junkyard.
Khelara will reload for you if you've assigned it to her as her job during the morning briefing.

Feb 5, 2018
D'oh! I thought that was a morning thing like ship's repair. Thanks!
Setting Khelara to Reload is a good idea in Xenos. Warning! Once you meet the Zealots they can appear anywhere including blocking you from Iltari Station. Having her reload is almost a necessity for Qu Thor. Those pirate bands are Level 7.

MonkeyFunk

Oct 27, 2017
For anyone else who was annoyed by not being able to do the 5-combo for Nimhe after unlocking the buttplug, this is the console command to reset the stress, you don't really unlock anything extra for doing it though

spSys.states["stress"] = 0

Reactions: Gabaw

secret_agent

Dec 20, 2019
Has anyone posted or figured out which Daz3d addons, characters, morphs, etc. are being used for the various characters? Has the character files ever been posted anywhere?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes