4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I'm on day 16 still don't know how "missions" really work i cant go anywhere Junkyard/Iltari Prime/Tenaris/Jumpgate the only ones I can go to are Space Debris/High Yield Asteroids the Drone talks about upgrading weapons and Shields and i dont know how to do that? I got Bioweapons but Drone also says we need a Lab to open

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
seems like im done with the game i cant do anything else cant buy weapons/shields cant wake the new crew member cant go anywhere cant get AI Cores only have Transport Missions

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i got the Argus MK2 Uplink and its telling me to get it at 100 to get past the Drones at the Junkyard thing is i DONT have AI Cores and i dont have any Bounty Missions unlocked game is telling me to do things i cant do yet

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
This game is awesome! and it hits my fetishes so well!
I downloaded it from this site two days ago,. and got so into it that i played throughout the night, and only went to sleep in the late morning, after i reached the end of the current content! its awesome!

Will we get a nonhuman looking crewmember? I would love for a voronian woman to join later!

And more options with bots would be welcome, maybe upgrade the one in your room to be able to have more lewd options, and perhaps get a way to send guards to the arcade to make escape less likely?

I would also love to get to actually explore the voronian station in xenos, to have it more zones and interact with its locals more. Maybe get more systems later too?

perhaps a module to increase inside space for the ship itself - to get even more rooms, like the cargo system that gives more room for cargo? or get some complately internal upgrades? that feels like a good way to get more rooms on the ship without replacing the ship for a different looking model and thus withount the need to make different looking ship (while i think having the ability to actually buy a new and better ship would be awesome, making the scenes and pictures for different looking ship may be too much)

This game reminds me a LOT of Rebel Galaxy, only lewd, and i LOVE it!

Reactions: yv0751

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
i cant click on on the mission ! mark i have the goods to deliver in the map it says Click on the Location with Red ! Symbol
Where are you trying to deliver this? The Library perhaps?

If so, I may have a fix for you. Details please!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Is there any way to acquire a Nova Disruptor assuming I went combative in Xenos? I was hoping one would show up in the storefront, but no luck. Upgrading my direct fire weapon feels... necessary in Quthor.
The pirates in the last system sells it at times
This game is awesome! and it hits my fetishes so well!
I downloaded it from this site two days ago,. and got so into it that i played throughout the night, and only went to sleep in the late morning, after i reached the end of the current content! its awesome!

Will we get a nonhuman looking crewmember? I would love for a voronian woman to join later!

And more options with bots would be welcome, maybe upgrade the one in your room to be able to have more lewd options, and perhaps get a way to send guards to the arcade to make escape less likely?

I would also love to get to actually explore the voronian station in xenos, to have it more zones and interact with its locals more. Maybe get more systems later too?

perhaps a module to increase inside space for the ship itself - to get even more rooms, like the cargo system that gives more room for cargo? or get some complately internal upgrades? that feels like a good way to get more rooms on the ship without replacing the ship for a different looking model and thus withount the need to make different looking ship (while i think having the ability to actually buy a new and better ship would be awesome, making the scenes and pictures for different looking ship may be too much)

This game reminds me a LOT of Rebel Galaxy, only lewd, and i LOVE it!
In Xenos station there is an advertisement (clickable) for a warft and MC comments he'd love to have his ship upgraded there... so strongly indicated this will become possible in the future.

Last edited:
Reactions: initiated
Feb 5, 2018
Quoting y.v. in a DM to me referring to the sequential Level 7 encounters I had: "For that i wanted to introduce the hull plating addons..." Since I had the encounter while poking around testing, I suspect that it was not meant to activate yet.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
In V1.10 I went for the Voron Nova Disruptor. When I started V1.20 my goal was the Voron Gate. In my personal opinion, both are excellent but the Gate cuts days off travel. The game is intentionally setup for one path or the other. Other than using the console, it is not possible to do both quests in the same game.
I'm trying to play 'blind' for my first playthrough. So, I'm picking options that appeal based on the information presented in game. I too think the gate is a better strategic option, but right now I need tactical ability more. The stuff in Quthor is pretty much at the limit of my capability with the equipment I have.

I've found 1 collapsar torpedo and haven't tried it out in the field yet. They might help depending on expense, but I prefer a more reliably available weapon.

I was thinking of trying to shove a bunch of stuff into the multiverse pod thing and getting the disruptor then shoving it into the pod and choosing to fight in Xenos. But, I'll try to tough it out long enough to find the outlaw vendor in Quthor and hope.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
how do i get Repair Pods? need them to restore Lower Deck 2 and the trade only has Energy/Nano/Bio Pods
There's no such thing as repair pods. Repairing the lower decks is effectively a small quest. You do need a small amount of the resource pods -- something like 5 of one (nano maybe?) and a few of the other two.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
A couple of weird interactions in the game:

1) Using cloak when you have 1 action point remaining refills your action points. Using cloak when you have more than 1 remaining does not. Never mind, it seems the first use of cloak restores action points, the second does not.

2) I jumped back to my base intending to restock and remove stress. I had half a day so I decided to wander the system and returned to the base for the night. In the morning, the 'jump back' function returned me to the base not the last hyperjump location. Never mind, to return to the last location, you need to click on the gate rather than use the keyboard.

Last edited:

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
A couple of weird interactions in the game:

1) Using cloak when you have 1 action point remaining refills your action points. Using cloak when you have more than 1 remaining does not. Never mind, it seems the first use of cloak restores action points, the second does not.
Engaging cloak as your last move does cause action points to reset both times .. also .. target the enemy you want to hit next before you cloak and you can take your next shot at them again directly from cloaked
2) I jumped back to my base intending to restock and remove stress. I had half a day so I decided to wander the system and returned to the base for the night. In the morning, the 'jump back' function returned me to the base not the last hyperjump location.
You need to use your base portal to jump back to a jump point other than base,( and it will always be the most recent one you just came from)

As for colapsar torpedos, you should be able to farm them from void mining .. finding them to buy is rare, and yeah, they're expensive .. Voron topedos work relatively well also , and BFT's aren't terrible

(edit edit edit .. blah)

Last edited:

Zeuscharles

Oct 14, 2019
I've got Argus Mk II uplink unit from Shady, and it is in my inventory. However, I don't know how to install it. In Active Quests, I have the hint to ask Shady how to equip the ship with Argus Mk II Rig. But when I go to ask her, it only shows the trading options.
How do you get the argus MK II uplink from shady?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Engaging cloak as your last move does cause action points to reset both times .. also .. target the enemy you want to hit next before you cloak and you can take your next shot at them again directly from cloaked

You need to use your base portal to jump back to a jump point other than base,( and it will always be the most recent one you just came from)

As for colapsar torpedos, you should be able to farm them from void mining .. finding them to buy is rare, and yeah, they're expensive .. Voron topedos work relatively well also

(edit edit edit .. blah)
I'm getting inconsistent results from uncloaking.

For example, this is a first cloak use in the combat:

I enter cloak with 2 AP:
Space Journey cloak 1.png

I move,
Space Journey cloak 2.png

and decloak.
Space Journey cloak 3.png

Note my action points are still set to 1.

Sometimes AP resets to 6, sometimes it doesn't. Maybe how I decloak matters?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes