4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
For anyone else who was annoyed by not being able to do the 5-combo for Nimhe after unlocking the buttplug, this is the console command to reset the stress, you don't really unlock anything extra for doing it though

spSys.states["stress"] = 0
I have never done a 5 combo of anyone though I have completed discipline. There a number of lesser combos that are unlisted.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
For anyone else who was annoyed by not being able to do the 5-combo for Nimhe after unlocking the buttplug, this is the console command to reset the stress, you don't really unlock anything extra for doing it though

spSys.states["stress"] = 0
you can use the 5-move combo on her. 3-move + hand + 5-move works.

So heart, hand, heart (combo bonus), hand, crop, plug, hand, crop, hand (combo bonus).

or

hand, heart, hand, heart (combo bonus), crop, plug, hand, crop, hand (combo bonus) which gives slightly different dialogue at the end.

Last edited:
Jul 29, 2018
maybe try to do it in her bedroom at 19.00
It's not like that's gonna happen since she already has the next progression on default uniform done. The thing is that she does the showcase on the first possible chance after the change. For the second uniform update she simply didn't.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
there definitely seems to be a few oddities with the gallery images .. a quick check looks like some conditions are slightly screwy, in that it's possible to inadvertently 'skip' a step .. hard checks against a single condition, rather than incremental checks as conditions are met .. if that makes sense

Last edited:
  • Sad
Reactions: strejdapsychop
Feb 5, 2018
I found out something interesting. An AI-Core Gen 3 Elite will upgrade to a Precursor AI-Core Gen 3 Elite. Too bad the 3 traits suck.

• Hey there
Reactions: OhWee
Feb 5, 2018
You assign each crew member a task for the day at the morning briefing. Has T'Ris mentioned that the ship needs repairs? If not, chat with her.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Is there any way to acquire a Nova Disruptor assuming I went combative in Xenos? I was hoping one would show up in the storefront, but no luck. Upgrading my direct fire weapon feels... necessary in Quthor.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
Colapsar Torpedos .. lots of them, they work real nice, especially if you can catch two enemy side by side

edit: .. well, okay .. don't need lots, but they do work best .. the AOE effect of the Nova Disruptor is only useful if you can corner a couple of enemy (and quite a few of them are too smart for that), or they happen to be surrounded by their own seekers .. otherwise, it's basically only slightly more powerful than the Quantum one with the same range ... torpedos have unlimited range

also, have only seen one place to get the Nova Disruptor if you chose to fight .. from the contact you meet in Quthor

Last edited:
Reactions: sillyrobot

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
i cant click on on the mission ! mark i have the goods to deliver in the map it says Click on the Location with Red ! Symbol

Feb 5, 2018
In V1.10 I went for the Voron Nova Disruptor. When I started V1.20 my goal was the Voron Gate. In my personal opinion, both are excellent but the Gate cuts days off travel. The game is intentionally setup for one path or the other. Other than using the console, it is not possible to do both quests in the same game.

Feb 5, 2018
i cant click on on the mission ! mark i have the goods to deliver in the map it says Click on the Location with Red ! Symbol
If I am understanding you correctly, don't click on the mark. Putting the cursor on the actual destination next to the mark and clicking should complete the delivery mission if you have the goods in inventory.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
1702698636678.png i cant click on the Red ! Symbol i got a trade quest to deliver x13 computer parts if its the Space Station i sold them the parts and nothing happened

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes