4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

JennaJJ

Jan 6, 2021
Where are you trying to deliver this? The Library perhaps?

If so, I may have a fix for you. Details please!
:unsure:

It seems the delivery mission to Xenos libary is indeed "broken". I would be interested in a solution. (y)

Feb 5, 2018
Several Comments: For BB-2 to repair access to the lower decks, he needs 10 Nanite Pods, 5 Bio Pods, and 5 Energy Pods. That is exactly what he tells you when you click on the hatch in the Cargo Bay at the right time. When you have them, click on it again.

I should mention that I beta test without using the cloak. It is an excellent option and Cloaking Modules are common in Zealot loot. So, if I forget to mention cloaking, sorry.

To get the Argus from Shady, do what Nimhe said and talk to Shady. Then follow what Shady says.

Collapsers are excellent but have limited availability. Next are Voron Torpedoes which are available.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Cloak with 1 AP remaining (your last move) .. moving while cloaked cost nothing
I know. This was an example. Sometimes there are tactical reasons for early cloak. I cloak with 2 AP when torpedoes are coming from different directions and I can't take both groups out, for example.

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
Several Comments: For BB-2 to repair access to the lower decks, he needs 10 Nanite Pods, 5 Bio Pods, and 5 Energy Pods. That is exactly what he tells you when you click on the hatch in the Cargo Bay at the right time. When you have them, click on it again.

I should mention that I beta test without using the cloak. It is an excellent option and Cloaking Modules are common in Zealot loot. So, if I forget to mention cloaking, sorry.

To get the Argus from Shady, do what Nimhe said and talk to Shady. Then follow what Shady says.

Collapsers are excellent but have limited availability. Next are Voron Torpedoes which are available.
You need a full complement of cloaking modules early for the mission chain and they're not consumable. You need a second set for your cargo if you care about smuggling, but after acquiring 12 the rest are just another cashable item.

*edit* or am I missing something?

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
I know. This was an example. Sometimes there are tactical reasons for early cloak. I cloak with 2 AP when torpedoes are coming from different directions and I can't take both groups out, for example.
you have a move left .. why would it reset? .. though you could reset it manually by tapping T to end your 'turn'
( .. and yes, if you 'decloak' by using that move to shoot at something, it will reset, and they will shoot at you if they can)

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
you have a move left .. why would it reset? .. though you could reset it manually by tapping T to end your 'turn'
( .. and yes, if you 'decloak' by using that move to shoot at something, it will reset, and they will shoot at you if they can)
Why wouldn't it? If cloaking allows to take a breather and recover all AP at 1, why wouldn't the same be true at 2 or 5 even?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I'm trying to play 'blind' for my first playthrough. So, I'm picking options that appeal based on the information presented in game. I too think the gate is a better strategic option, but right now I need tactical ability more. The stuff in Quthor is pretty much at the limit of my capability with the equipment I have.

I've found 1 collapsar torpedo and haven't tried it out in the field yet. They might help depending on expense, but I prefer a more reliably available weapon.

I was thinking of trying to shove a bunch of stuff into the multiverse pod thing and getting the disruptor then shoving it into the pod and choosing to fight in Xenos. But, I'll try to tough it out long enough to find the outlaw vendor in Quthor and hope.
You can get by comfortably if you stock 20 Xenos Torpedos at all times... the Swarm Torpedos will probably be required for that area, but right now there are no stronger generally available Torpedos and they pack enough of a punch to deal with Pirates... don't be stingy and it's easy enough... but you should keep visiting Xenos regulary to stock back up.
You need a full complement of cloaking modules early for the mission chain and they're not consumable. You need a second set for your cargo if you care about smuggling, but after acquiring 12 the rest are just another cashable item.

The Pirate Queen requests 3 cloaking modules for entering the Junkyard
Why wouldn't it? If cloaking allows to take a breather and recover all AP at 1, why wouldn't the same be true at 2 or 5 even?
I thought cloaking took 1 AP... so cloaking with 1 AP left simply skips to the next turn and since enemies can't do anything to you while cloaked it SEEMS like resetting action points

Reactions: sillyrobot

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
You can get by comfortably if you stock 20 Xenos Torpedos at all times... the Swarm Torpedos will probably be required for that area, but right now there are no stronger generally available Torpedos and they pack enough of a punch to deal with Pirates... don't be stingy and it's easy enough... but you should keep visiting Xenos regulary to stock back up.

The Pirate Queen requests 3 cloaking modules for entering the Junkyard
Thanks. The Quarry pirate did indeed have a disruptor for sale and although I need to pick up a couple of extra AoE modules, I'm much more comfortable in combat in Quthor.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
:unsure:

It seems the delivery mission to Xenos libary is indeed "broken". I would be interested in a solution. (y)
Yeah the 'nothing to do here right now' routine is preempting the cargo delivery check.

Fix is attached, replace /game/500_navigator/556_sandbox_space.rpy with the attached file.

The only change in this file is at line 395 (change elif to if).

Reactions: JennaJJ

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
where do i get a camera to monitor the statis field in the Lab? i tired to get the one in the hallway but nothing the wrench wont work and MC just says how odd, its actived

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
i made some bots quest i need is for a IQ 150 Bot but i can only make 145IQs how to get higher?
Get lucky on the cortex install -- higher gen have a higher range of possible IQs but even gen 1 can do it. Alternatively, if you get close, there is a enhancement type that adds IQ should you find them.

I often have the reverse problem: I find keeping the IQ at or below 140 is extraordinarily difficult. I'm trying to be (mostly) lawful.

Red_skil

Nov 5, 2017
Can someone help me?

I went to find Moira to get my reward. I didn't find it. And now I can't go back to the Quthor system. What should I do?
"The Hyperjump connection to Quthor is currently inoperational"
"The Hyperspace Lanes From Xenos to Quthor are blocked curently"

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone help me?

I went to find Moira to get my reward. I didn't find it. And now I can't go back to the Quthor system. What should I do?
"The Hyperjump connection to Quthor is currently inoperational"
"The Hyperspace Lanes From Xenos to Quthor are blocked curently"
Moira has a Lab in the outskirt meteorite cluster close to the jumpgate and pirate base in Itarii
If she isn't in the Med Bay (3rd deck/green) or her bedroom on 2nd deck/red

Feb 5, 2018

Depending on how you play, you can get by with 2 for cargo, 6 for shield, and 1 for Holodeck Projector, then 6 for Belit. I normally put 6 in cargo and pull from there if I need some.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes