4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
He gets one occasionally or two rarely. If you have access to other star systems, I think you have to travel at least as far as Xenos to get them more reliably.
Buy Base. Build Warehouse. Build Hanger. In Warehouse, set Cargo Cloak Module to Autobuy. Choose amount. Of course you need plenty of credits to do that.

Zealots drop them as normal loot.

• Haha
Reactions: sillyrobot

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Get and install a hyperdrive. Then the other thing you need to do is travel to and interact with the jump gate. You'll get told about paperwork you need.

The game is absolutely chock-a-block full of cock-blocking. You get told "If you want A, do X." You do X, and suddenly you're told "Now you need Y!" Expect a few such impediments.

i installed the Hyperdrive and interact with the Gate and MC says...."I'm not sure i should venture out..." "I better find out more about this system first..."

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
and when i interact with Station Control MC says "I wouldn't know what to do there" even after hearing the News talking about getting a license for the Hyperdrive

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
SectorNet News-Iltari

"New regulations for Hyperjump Licenses in place. Remember to apply."
thing is i cant
You need an incentive to leave Itarii system, which is kindly provided by V... afterwards everything falls in line.
If you seem to be trapped finish what ever Quest you currently have or read the walkthrough.

Reactions: Sean MacDonald

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
You need an incentive to leave Itarii system, which is kindly provided by V... afterwards everything falls in line.
If you seem to be trapped finish what ever Quest you currently have or read the walkthrough.
thing is V has been stuck on 50% power level for days despite having enough PowerPods

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
I hit my first exception.

New game, no mods. Pretty early, just upgraded engines, mining laser, and cargo to 1 good line of components. Clicked on Space anomaly, got the mission "Getting around" and boom.

*edit* one mod -- the fix for the locked out library posted a couple of days ago.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

synnest

Nov 11, 2019

New game, no mods. Pretty early, just upgraded engines, mining laser, and cargo to 1 good line of components. Clicked on Space anomaly, got the mission "Getting around" and boom.

*edit* one mod -- the fix for the locked out library posted a couple of days ago.

The traceback mentions exactly the line 395 in 556_sandbox_space.rpy that was changed in that fix.

Feb 5, 2018
and the Guide says to by things at the Junkyark well every time i destroy the drones there and go back they reset
You must be misreading something. None of the Precursor Junkyards have a place to buy things.

Vee needs an energy pod to raise her to full. Give her one at the morning briefing.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

I did see this error one time, but was able to ignore/continue. The previous lines lines usually indicate the last few lines that were successfully executed before it came across the line that was causing the issue.

I will take a look at the if/elif chain again to double check things, but this is essentially a 'either allow mission/cargo deliveries to the library once the end of current library content is reached' or having any deliveries to the library blocked at that point.

Line 1170 is pretty far down in that file (there's about 680-ish lines of code in between the 'fix' and the line with the tuple error) so I don't think they are directly related, but as I said, I'll take a look.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
she wont wear the clothing she wont do anything! i need to raise all crew EXH at least 6+ and shes the only one i cant do anything WITH

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
she wont wear the clothing she wont do anything! i need to raise all crew EXH at least 6+ and shes the only one i cant do anything WITH
Talk to her after finishing bounty/smugling missions.After 3 timesnext day talk to her again and give her racy uniform/18:00 her cabin/.After exh 3 give her reavaling uniform.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes