4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
The Suspicious Lab | Wait until someone else takes note of that suspicious Biolab....

Wait until the Voronians take note of your activities regarding the Biolab.

If not yet done, help the Voronian Ylyee in Iltari Station (SpaceBar) to get home. Give her a huge tip (>1,000Cr) to gain her trust.

Jan 14, 2023
The Suspicious Lab | Wait until someone else takes note of that suspicious Biolab....

Wait until the Voronians take note of your activities regarding the Biolab.

If not yet done, help the Voronian Ylyee in Iltari Station (SpaceBar) to get home. Give her a huge tip (>1,000Cr) to gain her trust.
Wait in the bar until 3-4pm, you need to tip her 100k (in 10.1) to get the quest - this might be less in 10.2.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
didnt work for me i stayed near the Lab and nothing
Among other things you need to advance the story with Ylyee. You mentioned not being able to advance with her before, dunno if you've worked that out yet. I don't remember the specifics for 'unlocking' the first Voron shield generator, others can elaborate.

no1hom3

Dec 9, 2023
I did see this error one time, but was able to ignore/continue. The previous lines lines usually indicate the last few lines that were successfully executed before it came across the line that was causing the issue.

I will take a look at the if/elif chain again to double check things, but this is essentially a 'either allow mission/cargo deliveries to the library once the end of current library content is reached' or having any deliveries to the library blocked at that point.

Line 1170 is pretty far down in that file (there's about 680-ish lines of code in between the 'fix' and the line with the tuple error) so I don't think they are directly related, but as I said, I'll take a look.
Bounties missions fail the Library spaceloc check .. yet they're their object is built in the same place as the Transport and Smuggling missions .. and they are checked in the same block that comes after the Library space check block .. so what's the difference between that mission type and the other two that allows it to 'fail' through?

Last edited:

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
Among other things you need to advance the story with Ylyee. You mentioned not being able to advance with her before, dunno if you've worked that out yet. I don't remember the specifics for 'unlocking' the first Voron shield generator, others can elaborate.
i have the first one she gave me that has slots for add ons she tells me i need cloaking so i can send my bot in to destroy the lab

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
how do you do the discipline Minigame the Crew ends up saying im not got at it well how can i when theres only 5 trys

Jan 14, 2023
and it ends early if they get freaking stressed out and using the time thing wastes a AP point
It works like every other version of this seen in many other games:

You raise the bar until you've filled a level (1>2>3 etc) and then finish *without* hitting the max. The max level of dom then increases (and sometimes new items unlock). You then rinse and repeat this until you've got the achievement. Use combos then the neutral / stop action to prevent hitting the max.

Each girl only takes 3-4 sessions to max out, it's very easy. Your issue is trying to max out lvl 3 in your 1st session, which isn't possible. You just need to hit x lvl tier each time (1... then next session 2 etc etc).

Jan 14, 2023
how to raise T'Ris's Submission?
From memory you can only start once you have the uniform quest (?) and have got the quests - you then put her on the job "attend basic training" in her work and she goes to the alien station for a day's training. Repeat this to get it to 3 using story points / events, then you can train her. Check the walkthrough, she's the last one you can raise.

Tho this might be exhibition instead of sub: the 1st points are story related, 100%.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes