4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Jan 14, 2023
I'm sorry to hear you're unwell yv0751. I hope you recover and see you back in form next year!
Seconding this: every time I get into a release, something terrible befalls the creators. Both this and Princess' Tower have really solid / well crafted game mechanics behind the smut, as well as fulfilling what a "game" really is, in their design and multiple sections with different play-styles etc. I was definitely looking forward to more, and hope Dev gets better.

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Changelog for 1.20.11 & OhWee mod compatibility? Do we have to use the Multiverse Module and start all over again?

Feb 5, 2018
Changelog for 1.20.11 & OhWee mod compatibility? Do we have to use the Multiverse Module and start all over again?
Yes, for SJX. I don't use any mod or console command for beta testing so I don't know about OhWee. The game expanded, too. Lots to do in Qu Thor including Level 7 combat.

Feb 5, 2018
Ok how do you install the laser?
Cargo Terminal - Subsys - Install

I don't use the console because I'm beta testing but there are commands in the Walkthrough. One of them lets you adjust money. For me, a couple of high value extra items in the multiverse pod that I can sell end any money issues for the game.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Give me a few days to update my mod for 1.20.11. I posted about this in my mod thread.

I need to play through 1.20.11 Vanilla first to see what's new.

Again, well wishes to yv0751! We look forward to your return in a few months!

youraccount69

Donor
Dec 30, 2020
SpaceJourneyX-1.20.11
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.​

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
i'm stuck and cant get more ai cores. doing lvl 2 bounties as i die to lvl 3
EDIT using the scrollwheel trick the ai cores are not in the loot table for lvl 2 bounties so i am not sure what to do.

Last edited:

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
is there no way to do lvl 3 bounties without grinding 14m for the torpedo launcher in hopes that they start selling t3 torps?

Hellforge

Mar 7, 2017
whats the point of the arcade if the bots are gonna flee even with a 0% chance and cost me far more than theyll ever earn. i am getting really frustrated with this game for no reason aint i. i need to take a break and come back tommorrow.

Feb 5, 2018
i'm stuck and cant get more ai cores. doing lvl 2 bounties as i die to lvl 3
EDIT using the scrollwheel trick the ai cores are not in the loot table for lvl 2 bounties so i am not sure what to do.
I've been playing SJX since the start. I have gotten many hundreds of Ai-Cores from Level 2 bounties. Finding so many cores is because I start each new version at the beginning. Counting test versions and release versions, I have well over 100 versions installed on my pc. Normally, I only run the latest one.

If you continue to have trouble, DM me one of your saves. I'm not y.v but I can load and play a save. Specify what version it is if you do. Playing saves for others is not something I do very much.

Reactions: Evangelion-01
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes