4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Darklord_1965

May 12, 2020
SHIFT-O for console
GAME.money += ..... (any amount)
exit (to return to the game)

Side note: If you use a mod like URM with this game, it may break and/or there may be weird errors.
If you need a cheat, just look in the walkthrough, there's a few cheat codes listed.
I agree. I used URM with my first game just to add money and that messed up the game. Restarted another one and only used the console command to add money GAME.money = 500000 and everything works fine when going to the bar to check their inventory without any issues. So do not use URM with this game guys.

Reactions: yv0751

exter

May 29, 2017
Would it be possible to add buttons to the mining mini game, so that it can be played with mouse only? While mining i think that either the little picture of the space ship or the list of mined materials could be replaced by arrow buttons and one mining button. Or make one of the two smaller or more compact to fit those buttons in the lower right corner.

Otherwise the game is great so far and im looking forward to future updates.

Reactions: MarsUltor

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Would it be possible to add buttons to the mining mini game, so that it can be played with mouse only? While mining i think that either the little picture of the space ship or the list of mined materials could be replaced by arrow buttons and one mining button. Or make one of the two smaller or more compact to fit those buttons in the lower right corner.

Otherwise the game is great so far and im looking forward to future updates.
Thanks for the suggestion. That's not too difficult an update. Might even help with later Android versions.
Added a CRQ.

CR-0205GUIMouse control elements mining game
Mid​
New​
Mid​
0%​

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Thanks, sent you the analysis as PM to not flood the thread.

All worked as designed in my test.

Opened a CRQ anyway to keep an eye out for that behavior in the upcoming V0.5 testing round.

Thanks for the save.
Well, I've just found out what was the problem ( = me not finding the multiverse_pod.json !!) :geek:

I was thinking that the multiverse_pod.json file was supposed to be inside the SpaceJourneyX-040_c1-pc folder, BUT it is in the SpaceJourneyX-040_c1-pc\game folder, in fact!!

:D:D

Reactions: yv0751

BetterMagnet

Mar 12, 2020
Well, as that's bound to come up in every thread I can comment on it now ;)

• In the Princess I had the "Continue from Act X" approach

• In Space Journey X I decided to implement a forward compatible save point mechanism (available from V0.4 onwards), which allwos you to carry your valuable gear forward into new releases to reduce the grid.
    I wrapped it into a little quest to make it a game element (multiverse pod).

• As to full save game compatibility for python/renpy:
    Considering all future data structures, return stack permutations and save points that might be "out in the wild", I have no idea how to do that.
    To use a quote from Elrond: "This is beyond any craft which I possess..."

So I hope the reduced basic grind as well as the savepoint feature from V0.4 will help.
I also slip in new content into the "old" gameplay part with every release to make replaying more rewarding.

Other option is of course to wait for the finished game around March 2024.
I wonder if there would be a way to skip some of the grind when it comes to the training and getting the stats up , that's the biggest problem for me cause it causes the game to feel stale since replaying the same state is rough specially when you need to do some random tasks for her everyday

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I built this bot to satisfy the "150+ IQ & has Perversion trait" request, but the game isn't giving me the "fulfill" option. Why doesn't this bot meet the requirements?

Vicissitudo

Jun 23, 2020
immagine_2023-04-09_174944536.png

I'm getting this message when I try loading saves from v0.3
Any chance to recover the saves without having to fresh start again?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
View attachment 2533483

I'm getting this message when I try loading saves from v0.3
Any chance to recover the saves without having to fresh start again?
Sorry, it would horribly crash because there is a ton of new features in V0.4.
That why I decided to add this "safety net".

For this game I opted to not have a "continue with act x" feature but instead add new stuff from the start so it is no senseless replay. Also V0.4 has a kind of a forward compatible save feature (multiverse pod) for valuable cargo

Reactions: Vicissitudo

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I wonder if there would be a way to skip some of the grind when it comes to the training and getting the stats up , that's the biggest problem for me cause it causes the game to feel stale since replaying the same state is rough specially when you need to do some random tasks for her everyday
I will be adding new lewd variations to existing scenes and new stuff from the start in new versions to mitigate that weakness. Hope that helps a bit.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I built this bot to satisfy the "150+ IQ & has Perversion trait" request, but the game isn't giving me the "fulfill" option. Why doesn't this bot meet the requirements?
I had a quick look.
My bad. The condition checks for raw IQ (that is w/o IQ modifier addons).
Will correct that in the next update.
Thanks for submitting

Reactions: BetterMagnet

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
Since I'm starting fresh for v0.4, is there a way to delete all of my v0.3 saves in-game?

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
Since I'm starting fresh for v0.4, is there a way to delete all of my v0.3 saves in-game?
In any Renpy game you can place the mouse cursor over any save and then press the DEL key to remove that save. You'll have to do so one by one. You can delete regular and quicksaves, but not autosaves, this way.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yv0751 , why do things move in the list order when you are selling or purchasing them? It is really frustrating to be buying energy pods and end up buying Nanite pods because after you clicked buy once the energy pods shift position. Same thing happens selling booze at the bar and other places.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 , why do things move in the list order when you are selling or purchasing them? It is really frustrating to be buying energy pods and end up buying Nanite pods because after you clicked buy once the energy pods shift position. Same thing happens selling booze at the bar and other places.
I forgot to sort the list objects in attribute tuples instead of simple attributes. Will be fixed.

Reactions: AWolfe

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Looks like a rounding issue. If you played an unmodded game it would be great if you can send me or post the save game, so I can find the issue.

As to the mini game itself, at the moment it's just an elaborate money making scheme (rather than mining). Will work on that that in next versions.

If you could expand on whether it's specific aspects that are not so captivating or the entire concept I would appreciate it as input for future versions.

Thanks in advance.
Here's my save. I mostly just don't like the randomness. For example, I have orders right now: all Gen1 parts, anything, and All Skills > 70. The first two make sense and I can do that and I think the actual making and training is fine (except that auto-training takes longer than I would like). When I get something like "have a stat or all stats over X" then what I assume I have to do is farm parts until I get a bunch of high quality Gen 2 parts and then hope the training rolls well. Maybe it's not that complicated and I'm sure it will be easier to get parts in future patches, but that's how it feels to me right now.

FirstS

Aug 8, 2022
Okay. I finished this update. Didn't run in any bug, as a casual run.
Only missing, i don't know where to find Ylyee last picture which i don't have from gallary, all quest says V0.5.

Suggestions: Items should not switch slot when you sell it depending on the quantity. It's annoying.

Peronal Feedback: Great amount of content in v0.4 vs v0.3.
Some of my favorit fetish: Exhibitions, reveling clothes, piercings, tattoos. So i hope in v0.5 we will get some sexy flash :)
Great game, already waiting for the next update :D Thanks.

(Money making is super ez with selling drinks to the bartender. At day 20+ i allready had 2+ mill, if i want to gind at day 40 i can have 10+ million).

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes