4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

jems666

Jun 22, 2022
What's the quickest way to make money? I need 200k for the hack thing and to pay her?

FirstS

Aug 8, 2022
What's the quickest way to make money? I need 200k for the hack thing and to pay her?
First get engine 25% than go for drill upgrade 50% -> buy cargo upgrade it to 25% farm 2 nd field upgrade drill to 75% and cargo at least 50%. Than you will get 2 loot box on the field. reroll them till you get drink container.
Open the containers, goal is to get 18 green (640g/ea, 1 box 18 = 11.520g) or the Voronian Vortex (40.000g /ea). Than go to the bar and sell it to the bartender. Important Shaddy only gives 2/3 in cash. If you get the upgrades with one minefield you can get ~ 6-10 container ~ 150-300k / day. If you backing till good items.

p.s : try to contact with trader ship and buy subunit there much cheaper.

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yv0751 , are all the add on modules supposed to be Gen 1 only? because if not I'm getting a record braking string of randoms giving me all Gen 1

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 , are all the add on modules supposed to be Gen 1 only? because if not I'm getting a record braking string of randoms giving me all Gen 1
Yes, they are all Gen 1. In V0.5 there will be more variety.
In case you ask yourself what's the most valuable bot in V0.4: There was a small competition on discord and the winner topped out at 2.6 Million Cr ;)

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
I go to the table at the back with Ylyee at 15:00 but it just says there's no dancer at the table

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I go to the table at the back with Ylyee at 15:00 but it just says there's no dancer at the table
That is peculiar.
If you use a mod like URM remove it and try again.
If you did not use a mod, if it was a fresh game and a proper install (into a fresh folder) then I'm interested to have a look (you can post the save here or on )

<maxxis>

Mar 27, 2022
2.6 million is heavy .. what ist ? A Gen3 Bot ?
I build my best bot currently 700k with with Gen2 military parts. I think I will keep this one for 0.5 update. ( the own bot with more then 140 IQ)
Is the option to check/upgrade the arcade bots a future possibility ?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
2.6 million is heavy .. what ist ? A Gen3 Bot ?
I build my best bot currently 700k with with Gen2 military parts. I think I will keep this one for 0.5 update. ( the own bot with more then 140 IQ)
Is the option to check/upgrade the arcade bots a future possibility ?
In V0.5 there is improved Lab management, including arcade retrieval, high end parts auction, order management

The 2.6 Mio bot was Gen 2 military parts and had an IQ of 200+ with boosters and all skills were at 100 (with boosters). Seemed a very lucky roll. All tghe other competition bots ranged from 700k to 1.5 Mio. I kept that pic below...

C29D9F16-FCC9-403B-98F2-6E816A7BF109.png

papadoko

Aug 1, 2017
That is peculiar.
If you use a mod like URM remove it and try again.
If you did not use a mod, if it was a fresh game and a proper install (into a fresh folder) then I'm interested to have a look (you can post the save here or on )
I wasn't able to join the discord channel because when I clicked the link, the browser didn't load it properly after multiple attempts, so I'll just post my save here. But for more info, I did input the console command to give myself a lot of money to speed the progression but that's all.

AWolfe

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
Jan 21, 2018
I wasn't able to join the discord channel because when I clicked the link, the browser didn't load it properly after multiple attempts, so I'll just post my save here. But for more info, I did input the console command to give myself a lot of money to speed the progression but that's all.
Were you using Firefox? I've found that Opera (based on Chrome) works much better for Discord.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Thanks for the file

Issue is analyzed:
  • Ylyee interaction is possible after the player had a little time to play (Condition "Trade Volume 200k"), around day 6 or 7.
  • As you awarded yourself money, you never traded enough for her to show up as active element (your trade volume is around 66k, go mining two or three times and you'll be at 200k)

Actual bug is that she shouldn't be visible either before the condition is met. Will fix that

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Some minor suggestions:

The music played in the bot configuration & training menu is extremely repetitive and grating.:eek: If you could change it or remove it, it would be welcomed.

A more in-depth breakdown of bots' stats from traits and parts in the walkthrough or from game descriptions would be nice. Maybe, a little less variation in rolls for gen 2 and above cortexs (better in general). Some interaction with the bots (scenes of manual training ;)) would, I think, add a lot to the experience.

Anyways, really enjoyed your last game, and so far, this one. Keep up the good work! :)

Reactions: Acrodin

Acrodin

Oct 31, 2017
Absolutely loving this game!

Some things I would love to see in future updates:
- Animated rewards for Arcade Tycoon and Auto-Train achievements
- Animated shower scene for T'Ris
- Chance for the MC to get caught spying on T'Ris or Nimhe while in the shower ??? (could alter mood or other stat)
- Animated bot (In the Bot Configuration, once a bot is completed, a simple looped animation where the bot moves slightly)
- Avatars for the Space Police and Station Control
- More repair options for T'Ris' ship report (Going to the same three rooms every time gets boring)
- Is there a way to show a list of all items in a crate and stash them with one click? Instead of clicking stash for every individual item?
- Prevent Shady from saying "I'll have it forwarded to your ship" after every purchase. Have her say it once you exit her wares menu. "I'll forward your purchase to your ship. Until next time ..." or something like that.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Absolutely loving this game!

Some things I would love to see in future updates:
- Animated rewards for Arcade Tycoon and Auto-Train achievements
- Animated shower scene for T'Ris
- Chance for the MC to get caught spying on T'Ris or Nimhe while in the shower ??? (could alter mood or other stat)
- Animated bot (In the Bot Configuration, once a bot is completed, a simple looped animation where the bot moves slightly)
- Avatars for the Space Police and Station Control
- More repair options for T'Ris' ship report (Going to the same three rooms every time gets boring)
- Is there a way to show a list of all items in a crate and stash them with one click? Instead of clicking stash for every individual item?
- Prevent Shady from saying "I'll have it forwarded to your ship" after every purchase. Have her say it once you exit her wares menu. "I'll forward your purchase to your ship. Until next time ..." or something like that.
Glad you like the game and thanks for the suggestions.
Some are already done in V0.5 (single window crates roll, shady dialogue) or on the V0.6 list.
The animated bot loop is a good idea, so add that to V0.6 as well.

Reactions: Acrodin

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Some minor suggestions:

The music played in the bot configuration & training menu is extremely repetitive and grating.:eek: If you could change it or remove it, it would be welcomed.

A more in-depth breakdown of bots' stats from traits and parts in the walkthrough or from game descriptions would be nice. Maybe, a little less variation in rolls for gen 2 and above cortexs (better in general). Some interaction with the bots (scenes of manual training ;)) would, I think, add a lot to the experience.

Anyways, really enjoyed your last game, and so far, this one. Keep up the good work! :)
Thanks for the suggestions. Bot interaction will start in V0.5 and be expanded in V0.6.

I love the Bot ambient loop, but obviously I am the only one for some reason...

Wanted to buy the rights for some indie tracks to use in future releases, i'll keep the bot ambient in mind as well.

The bot para fine tuning and doc for that will also be in V0.5 already.

Reactions: Gato21

MarsUltor

Aug 2, 2018
I'm really loving this game!

I do have a question, though: How do I get/achieve this image in the gallery?
1681155472875.png
I wasn't able to get it in v0.3, and so far I haven't gotten it in v0.4. I've already watched Leila dance a couple of times, and I'm just about to get the other Leila ones ("generous tip" and "practice with Leila"; I successfully got those in v0.3). I didn't get any insight on this particular picture from the walkthrough, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.

Reactions: Hermies

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
With my seventh bot, I got the notification that her training was complete. Checked and she's at 0 bondage but the bar is half full and hitting the train button doesn't do anything except spend Energy from Lab Charge. Also her value drops when I have less than 100% Energy and goes up when I recharge, which seems very strange as those two things shouldn't be linked, right?

View attachment 2532068
Same. Bar doesn't move. I can increase price only by one step by manually training the affected skill (which happens to be bondage as well). When I put it back in storage, it resets. Energy expended doesn't reset, however.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes