4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Overall, a cracking game. I liked the Princess in the Tower visual style, too, but that was low res renders, I had not a clue what the grid game was about, and it was a pretty grindy game. This has reduced the grind acceptably, although worryingly it is there; trying to keep, for example, the racy uniforms, whereas surely an order to wear them, and not for expediency, should make them an option from then on and not something you need to grind. I also see the grid game 'complication' creeping into this bot creating, I must be honest. The renders are excellent, though, and make the game stand out.
The sex part of the game is a bit vanilla, with no aliens replacing the Goblin, for example, but it is early days. I am impressed with the content as is, so look forward to V5 and on.
I think this is a good 8 or more out of 10, so far. Great work.
I'm glad you enjoyed the game so far.

As to uniforms, onboard assignments etc I am still balancing that mechanic. I want some management sim aspect, where you need to watch stress and mood or your crew will refuse to do certain things.

That being said, uniform orders and (new) task assignment are persistent in V0.5 with a daily order / management screen coming up in the morning (see screen)

0027977C-2A52-46FC-A68A-388C2B23A192.jpeg

Reactions: Test279 and Gato21

Tarazer

May 2, 2017
Someone have a 0.5 walktrhu? I love the game but the things needed to be done isn´t easy sometimes figuring out.

Nov 16, 2021
By the way, yv, I believe you should put the "oral tag" for the thread
Ah, I wanted to ask something ... will I be able to have a bot for myself? You know, I was wondering that would be cool to create one with my "own preferences" have the bot at my bedroom or something, and if you already have something like that planned ... well, you don't need to say just yet, but if not, could you think about it? Thanks ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
By the way, yv, I believe you should put the "oral tag" for the thread
Ah, I wanted to ask something ... will I be able to have a bot for myself? You know, I was wondering that would be cool to create one with my "own preferences" have the bot at my bedroom or something, and if you already have something like that planned ... well, you don't need to say just yet, but if not, could you think about it? Thanks ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thanks for the suggestion.
The personal bot is already implemented in V0.5 in a first version ;)

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
I'm so glad T’Ris is a space elf! :D

By the way, with regards to bot part quality, so far I've seen the following gen 1/2:

1. Subpar
  2. Basic
  3. Advanced
  4. Military Grade

Is that the correct tier list?
Does the quality matter when making a bot with, for example, all tier 1 or 2 as per fulfil request?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm so glad T’Ris is a space elf! :D

By the way, with regards to bot part quality, so far I've seen the following gen 1/2:

1. Subpar
  2. Basic
  3. Advanced
  4. Military Grade

Is that the correct tier list?
Does the quality matter when making a bot with, for example, all tier 1 or 2 as per fulfil request?
Hi,
the grade qualifiers are correct (there will be 5. elite later).

Regarding generations, the base price (which is multiplied with all the addons & skills boni) of the bot increases if you use Gen 2 vs Gen 1 parts. If the entire bot is the same Gen, there's a 30% uniformity bonus on overall price.
The order requests can be fulfilled if the minimum conditions are met, but the price paid is the correct valuation (the more you can pack in on top the more you get)

As to T'Ris, I gave her pointed ears as a Valkoran, but noticed too late the hairstyle will hide them most of the time.
Didn't want to give her a T'Pol hairstyle either...

Test279

Sep 4, 2019
Hi,
the grade qualifiers are correct (there will be 5. elite later).

Regarding generations, the base price (which is multiplied with all the addons & skills boni) of the bot increases if you use Gen 2 vs Gen 1 parts. If the entire bot is the same Gen, there's a 30% uniformity bonus on overall price.
The order requests can be fulfilled if the minimum conditions are met, but the price paid is the correct valuation (the more you can pack in on top the more you get)

As to T'Ris, I gave her pointed ears as a Valkoran, but noticed too late the hairstyle will hide them most of the time.
Didn't want to give her a T'Pol hairstyle either...
Thank you for the explanation, that makes sense. Looking forward to making some elite bots!

As for T'Ris I'm kinda glad we only see her pointy ears during certain scenes as it makes it more special. :D

Psykoman1978

Mar 21, 2022
Go to Engine Room, Equip and activate your Spanner, Click on pipes on the Left wall.
(All the information was in the Report that T'Ris gave you)
yeah found it already i just didn´t hover over the pipe long enough to highlight
But thank you

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
main_menu.jpg

Small Heads Up:
Version 0.5 is now complete and has entered Beta Testing.

Main New Features

• Uniform Quest: Revealing Uniform for your Crew
  • New Location: Pirate Base
  • New Bot parts & One new custom shape
  • New crew character: Chief Engineer Khelara
  • New Pirate NPC
  • Hexagon Field Space Combat System
  • Revised task and uniform assignment in the morning
  • Quest: Uniform exhibitionism training for T'Ris
  • Quest: Secret project of BB-2
  • Custom Bot for the Captain's quarters
  • Improved Nightly reports
  • Bot retrieval from arcade
  • Bot storage and retrieval compatible with future releases
  • Completely overhauled mission system (transport and combat missions)
  • and of course a bunch of animations, lewd scenes and gallery expansion

Public release will be around 15.05. after Patreon Early Access Phase and Official Patreon Release.

y.v

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Hey, y.v. quick question as I have bad reading comprehension, for your tiers on Patreon, does the $5 one give access to the beta testing phase? I don't often pay attention to how these things work, but I'd like to support you (while also playing the game haha).

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey, y.v. quick question as I have bad reading comprehension, for your tiers on Patreon, does the $5 one give access to the beta testing phase? I don't often pay attention to how these things work, but I'd like to support you (while also playing the game haha).
Hi,
glad you like the game.
I have only three patron tiers with the following early access rewards:

1. VIP: Early Access Phase 1 and if interested Beta Involvement
  2. All-Access: Early Access Phase 2
  3. Basic: Official Patreon version access
Nr 1 has 4 weeks lead to public (and beta a week lead on top)
Nr 2 has three weeks lead
Nr 3 has one to two weeks

5$ Tier is Nr 2 (no beta but three weeks ahead of public)

Of course there are other rewards as well (renders, polls, etc, ...)

OogaBoogaBoo

Oct 16, 2016
Hi,
glad you like the game.
I have only three patron tiers with the following early access rewards:

1. VIP: Early Access Phase 1 and if interested Beta Involvement
  2. All-Access: Early Access Phase 2
  3. Basic: Official Patreon version access
Nr 1 has 4 weeks lead to public (and beta a week lead on top)
Nr 2 has three weeks lead
Nr 3 has one to two weeks

5$ Tier is Nr 2 (no beta but three weeks ahead of public)

Of course there are other rewards as well (renders, polls, etc, ...)
Okay, thank you for the info! I'll probably be grabbing the VIP then in a day or so!

Jarul

Feb 8, 2018
Game is developing great but I hope when finished (1.0) it will have much, much more lewd content then Princes and Tower. As much as first game was enjoyable and well executed it fell empty in nsfw content and not rewarding enough. Here we have even more characters and I hope we will not stop on each character having only 1xHJ, 1xBJ, 1xAnal, etc.

Reactions: Eric VanStella

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Since characters are loosely based off of Star Trek, are we eventually getting our very own Orion slave-girl? Liked the Andorian based dancer/operative, hopefully we will see her again.
Ylyee will definitely reappear.

I tried also some green skinned alien girl but they all looked like corpses/zombies to me. Maybe I get it right some day...
In V0.5 there will be froglike aliens who keep humans as pets...

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Ylyee will definitely reappear.

I tried also some green skinned alien girl but they all looked like corpses/zombies to me. Maybe I get it right some day...
In V0.5 there will be froglike aliens who keep humans as pets...
I mean, it doesn't have to be green. You could also play around with color saturation and maybe get something that doesn't look zombie or corpse like. There is also Bajoran with cute nose ridges that don't stray too far from human, which might turn some people off.

Edit: Ah shit, sorry, I previously posted in the wrong thread. I follow both your threads, hence the confusion.:oops:

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes