4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
Absolutely loving this game!

Some things I would love to see in future updates:
- Animated rewards for Arcade Tycoon and Auto-Train achievements
- Animated shower scene for T'Ris
- Chance for the MC to get caught spying on T'Ris or Nimhe while in the shower ??? (could alter mood or other stat)
- Animated bot (In the Bot Configuration, once a bot is completed, a simple looped animation where the bot moves slightly)
- Avatars for the Space Police and Station Control
- More repair options for T'Ris' ship report (Going to the same three rooms every time gets boring)
- Is there a way to show a list of all items in a crate and stash them with one click? Instead of clicking stash for every individual item?
- Prevent Shady from saying "I'll have it forwarded to your ship" after every purchase. Have her say it once you exit her wares menu. "I'll forward your purchase to your ship. Until next time ..." or something like that.
Join Discord and ask there. :)

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Ya know with that repair tasks that T'Ris has you do there is potential for an obvious scene. She has you repair the shower in her quarters and threw wether obvious mistake or yours or not she gets soaked with water making her uniform more transparent.

Reactions: Gato21

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
18F03AFF-BDA5-4171-AE4F-4364857145D0.jpeg

Hi,

a week ago development of V0.6 has started. Small heads up on the planned V0.6 content.

Main Features
  • Fast Forward System with 6 Restart Resume Points To Avoid Regrinding
  • V's Quest: Grand Reappearance
  • Khelara' Quest: Uniform Unlock
  • Nimhe's Quest: Favour Introduction
  • Revised Repair System with Animated and Varying Repair Spots
  • Optimized Mission System / New Missions
  • Optimized Bot Lab (New Properties & Items)
  • Side Images for Various NPC (Space Patrol, ...)
  • NSFW Screens & Animations
  • Stabilizing CRQs for SW Design
  • QoL Features and more...
Next planned Public Version is V0.5 though, which will be released here on F95Zone around 15.05.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Ya know with that repair tasks that T'Ris has you do there is potential for an obvious scene. She has you repair the shower in her quarters and threw wether obvious mistake or yours or not she gets soaked with water making her uniform more transparent.
Assuming her catsuit is made of Valkoran Nanofibers, it is impervious to water splashes. ;)

I have been thinking about some gratuitous repair benefits though.
Still need to think about how to integrate those...

Reactions: MarsUltor

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Nice, that's really the key to good development of any game. Doing small extra stuff you dont necessarily have to do, but you do it just to do that extra mile. Cant wait to see what you implement.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Hmm, repair benefits. As in reparing the ship for T'Ris for favor. I figured the favor reward would suffice seeing as it's used for that. Although her thanks for repairing the ship could change on her stats. Like anywere from a hug were you get a good butt squeeze to a quick nipple flash.

Speaking of repairs. There is an ideal a repair bay with female work crew in the space dock on the station. They fix your ship, and if you pay them enough they will do it wearing less clothing. It costs a lot more then buying pods and repairing the ship yourself but having them do it could be entertaining. Also it provide a means to prevent possible game breaks, sorta, if you have no pods and there are non available that would cuase that, however you do have it so just waiting a day solves that issue.

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
Assuming her catsuit is made of Valkoran Nanofibers, it is impervious to water splashes. ;)

I have been thinking about some gratuitous repair benefits though.
Still need to think about how to integrate those...
Thinking about the repairs event.
It could be used to trigger something with another character,
ie.
In the morning T'Ris reports that "Nothing needs repairing today"
after which the MC thinks "Good, I think I will visit T'Ris this evening"
In the evening while the MC and T'Ris are engaged ,
someone walks in on them to report a problem with the ship!

This could open up a threesome route, start a Harem route, open up dating the other character.
or just change some of the Stats for T'Ris and /or the other character.

Feb 5, 2018
Hmm, repair benefits. As in reparing the ship for T'Ris for favor. I figured the favor reward would suffice seeing as it's used for that. Although her thanks for repairing the ship could change on her stats. Like anywere from a hug were you get a good butt squeeze to a quick nipple flash.

Speaking of repairs. There is an ideal a repair bay with female work crew in the space dock on the station. They fix your ship, and if you pay them enough they will do it wearing less clothing. It costs a lot more then buying pods and repairing the ship yourself but having them do it could be entertaining. Also it provide a means to prevent possible game breaks, sorta, if you have no pods and there are non available that would cuase that, however you do have it so just waiting a day solves that issue.
Shady also sells pods. So do Scrap Traders.

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Yep yep.

Honestly I like this dev, not cuase they listens, cuase they take what they hear and make it their own.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
main_menu.png

Hi,

small heads-up until the "Latest Updates" info is published. V0.5 Public Version has just now been released in OP (three days early for the weekend...)

New pirate base location, space combat, new character...

Please read the note regarding restart requirement and decide whether you want to wait another month for V0.6, which will have resume points or whether you go for it and restart a new game with V0.5 already. Your best 3 V0.5 bots _will_ carry over to V0.6, so no time wasted tuning them again...

If you decide to play V0.5:
Don't forget to import your multiverse pod gear from V0.4 into V0.5 (read the walkthrough), this will give you a massive bootstrap boost ;)

Yuusuke353

Apr 20, 2020
got a bug I think, when I take a mission from the bar and try to deliver the wares to whatever point, the only message I get is that he hase nothing to do there at the moment. I simply can't do missions no matter what

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes