4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The multi-verse pod, hmm, not sure I am using it properly a when I tried to put everything in the pod, I couldn't carry all the stuff to the cargo hold, so I had to leave the cargo bay with 2 rows so I had enough inventory space to carry everything. Then the wt tells you to have enough cargo space before you collect the mv pod which means you got to spend a few hours or so in your new game getting enough credits to buy two rows of cargo space and two rows of engine power, not to mention the row of mining energy so you can make the credits to buy these things.
Its for bootstrapping, not complete recovery.
I usually dump in only 25t, so I can get at it with base cargo.

The Only investment to get there is 13k for one positron module, which can be earned in about 5 min play time.

From V0.5:
- In the 25t I put 3t bots, 4-5 AI Cores, 2t Hyperdrive for the 1 Mio cash, and then i still have left 15t+ for valuable subunits
- That sets me up nicely for any restart

From V0.4:
- As there are no Spare AI-Cores Or Hyperdrives I put in expensive subunits and a bunch of 50k engines I buy up.

Its not ideal but I found it helps a lot to speed up the process

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
How do you submit items for the missions? (high yield asteroid one doesn't seem to work)
Take the mission.
Acquire the items for the mission. (Either get lucky mining asteroids or buy them from space station).
On the day of the mission (cannot go early), fly to the delivery spot. Then click on it again.

edit;
yv beat me too it by a few seconds :p

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Missions do not work for me - day do not matter !
If you are using an unmodded and newly installed game I would like to look into that.

Please post your save and I have a look (remember: Iltari is not the station but the planet, the station is iltari station...)

Le_Flemard

Jul 30, 2021
On time (_exact_ day) and on target (amount of stuff to fully deliver in one go)
Oh, I misunderstood the remaining day as a time limit.
You might wants to add more text to it in a future update. (or I'm just stupid a bit)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Oh, I misunderstood the remaining day as a time limit.
You might wants to add more text to it in a future update. (or I'm just stupid a bit)
Maybe too much realism on the tough life of a space trucker:

- If you're early on the ramp for unloading they send you away. If you're late they send you away too...

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Well, this is quite nice - I like the story, I like the characters, BUT...

too much grinding and not enough lewd content.

See you when the game is complete. I will have to replay it from scratch just once, at least.

Last edited:
Reactions: Earply

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
I think I ran into a bug...
I am supposed to deliver some goods to Nav Point 50... but there is no such Landmark on the map.
I tried visiting the Anomaly and the Planet just in case, but both Options say I don't have any business here

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I think I ran into a bug...
I am supposed to deliver some goods to Nav Point 50... but there is no such Landmark on the map.
I tried visiting the Anomaly and the Planet just in case, but both Options say I don't have any business here
There is one known conflict with the purging of the unused nav points if they overlap other missions on the same day and point.

I reworked the system for V0.6, but for V0.5 if you run into it, just let the mission expire, the next one to that point will make it reappear.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
There is one known conflict with the purging of the unused nav points if they overlap other missions on the same day and point.

I reworked the system for V0.6, but for V0.5 if you run into it, just let the mission expire, the next one to that point will make it reappear.
Though I only have 1 active mission in that region and that's the only one being duo at the day

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Though I only have 1 active mission in that region and that's the only one being duo at the day
Not sure what is the glitch then. If you let it expire everything should work fine from next day again (you get 1 REP hit but that's easily recovered...)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Not sure what is the glitch then. If you let it expire everything should work fine from next day again (you get 1 REP hit but that's easily recovered...)
I only remembered after a bit... but my last visit at Nav Point 50 was to deliver the princess and receiving the Multiverse Capsule (probably 10 or more days prior)

El Pene Del Diablo

Oct 16, 2022
If you had any idea of what y.v. is doing, you would understand why saves are incompatible. The aforementioned "sparks" is an example that required a file structure change. The same incompatibility thing happens to those of us beta testing. Could it be done? Probably. But there would be far fewer full version updates; perhaps only 1 or 2 a year. Support him on Patreon and you can see some of the behind the scenes things that are happening.
and everything you just said is why the "game plan" is desperately needed, and obviously was never there from the start.

I could write a whole essay on the subject, but i'd rather just say this: several people have complained about my comment, and thats fine. one person who didnt is the very-active-in-the-thread developer. I hope they took no offence, and rather consider its advice for the future. I actually like grindy games, but this one was already a heavy grind for very light reward. add that to having to restart every update leads to fewer people testing, as well as fewer people supporting. there's nothing wrong with retroactive changes, but make a plan beforehand so that when they're needed its not something that breaks progression: problem solved.

either way, I was intrigued. I played each update (till now). but now i'm going to walk away and wait for it to finish.

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
The multi-verse pod, hmm, not sure I am using it properly a when I tried to put everything in the pod, I couldn't carry all the stuff to the cargo hold, so I had to leave the cargo bay with 2 rows so I had enough inventory space to carry everything. Then the wt tells you to have enough cargo space before you collect the mv pod which means you got to spend a few hours or so in your new game getting enough credits to buy two rows of cargo space and two rows of engine power, not to mention the row of mining energy so you can make the credits to buy these things.

The Only investment to get there is 13k for one positron module, which can be earned in about 5 min play time.

From V0.5:
- In the 25t I put 3t bots, 4-5 AI Cores, 2t Hyperdrive for the 1 Mio cash, and then i still have left 15t+ for valuable subunits

From V0.4:
- As there are no Spare AI-Cores Or Hyperdrives I put in expensive subunits and a bunch of 50k engines I buy up.

Hey,
you need actually only 3 full rows of equipment to get the max out of the Multipod (as it is in the 2nd zone):

- farm until you have one row on engines, cargo and Mining
- put 2 rows into engine to reach the pod
- when at the pod, first go into your ship put all 3 rows into cargo
- pick up the pod and do whatever you want with all the stuff you the put into it beforehand

Last edited:
Reactions: yv0751
Feb 13, 2022

From V0.5:

From V0.4:

How are you getting AI Cores?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes