4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

TomUK

Engaged Member
Sep 28, 2021
Hey,
you need actually only 3 full rows of equipment to get the max out of the Multipod (as it is in the 2nd zone):

- farm until you have one row on engines, cargo and Mining
- put 2 rows into engine to reach the pod
- when at the pod, first go into your ship put all 3 rows into cargo
- pick up the pod and do whatever you want with all the stuff you the put into it beforehand
Unfortunately that doesn't work cause you still one need row in engines, so in total you need 4 rows. I know cause I just tried it, once I got to the pod, I put all 3 rows in cargo but I couldn't move towards the pod.

TheCragger

Aug 14, 2021
Okay I've looked and looked how do you parade T'Ris around the station? The quest log for that poofed after I showed her the revealing uniform in her quarters.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Okay I've looked and looked how do you parade T'Ris around the station? The quest log for that poofed after I showed her the revealing uniform in her quarters.
Ask her for a favor while at Itarii station (Uniform Wall it was called I believe)

zwonk

Oct 6, 2019
Unfortunately that doesn't work cause you still one need row in engines, so in total you need 4 rows. I know cause I just tried it, once I got to the pod, I put all 3 rows in cargo but I couldn't move towards the pod.
Ah sorry mb : /, I actually did not try it on this minimum of Subunits.
To add to my post, the 4th row should be minimum of 3 Tunneling modules and one Output Controller(?)

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
I figured it out, The J-model sexbot thing happened before I even used the 'reading material' which I finally remembered was how you opened T'ris up to favors.
So... Do I have to load a save from before the J-model thing ? Or is there some other way to do it ?

EDIT: you just have to be rather careful to us the correct item on your bed and not on the J-model sitting on the bed.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
My standard 25t Multiverse Pod contents:

11 AI-cores
3 Bot Containers
9 Hyperdrive MkI
1 Quantum Shields
1 Quantum Lance
25t Total

The better weapons and shields are available from Krogneath at the pirate base. I also have a 62t pod. That requires a Cargo Compressor MkI and some subunits. This pod was done in V0.5EA and took lots of bounty missions to get enough AI-cores.

EPGerhart

Dec 24, 2017
What is setting Khylara to "Torpedo Loadout" supposed to to ? I initially guessed that it allowed you to reload tubes during combat, but that doesn't seem to be the case.

Last edited:

Zantei

Sep 22, 2018
God this save shit not being compatible is what made me drop the last game. I'll just wait for this shit to be completed before playing it.

Reactions: L0thar and Umgah

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
Really? Broken saves again?

RenPy literally provides everything what is needed to keep save compatibility: `default` variables, `after_load` label and etc. With it it should be easy to at least ensure that "legacy" saves will get automatic game resource/item transfer with minimal effort.

If the author wanted to piss everyone off I can congratulate him. He was successful.

See you when the game is "done" since you don't want to put little effort into writing few trivial "upgrade" scripts.

Reactions: L0thar

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Really? Broken saves again?

RenPy literally provides everything what is needed to keep save compatibility: `default` variables, `after_load` label and etc. With it it should be easy to at least ensure that "legacy" saves will get automatic game resource/item transfer with minimal effort.

If the author wanted to piss everyone off I can congratulate him. He was successful.

See you when the game is "done" since you don't want to put little effort into writing few trivial "upgrade" scripts.
See below:
Glad you like the game.
V0.6 will have predefined resume points and bot transfer.
V0.6 is code complete since today, Early access on patreon will start in about a week.
v0.6 your dreams will come true and I won't have to see your whining, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Reactions: Doctor Shark

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...one Question... what are the exact conditions to trigger Nhymes secret Lab Quest... I kept playing over 20 days after BB2 secret project was revealed, but I still get no prompt for the Quest in Hallway before the Captain Quarters.
The Walkthrough is to vague to decide wether I am unable to trigger it for what ever reason or I just need to wait even longer

Reactions: ditropya112

Umgah

Sep 26, 2016
See below:

v0.6 your dreams will come true and I won't have to see your whining, but I am not going to hold my breath.
Is that a joke? Do you understand that "predefined resume points" is not "save file compatibility"?

Reactions: L0thar

Zellgoddess

May 11, 2017
Jeez, ungrateful much. People whining about saves. Ya do realize I can finish this game start to finish in 30 mins. (Not bragging, hardcore game hermit could do it in bloody less). That said, I really dont see the issue people have with a shorter game like this, I'd 100% understand if it were a long rpgm game but its not.

Anyhow moving on, great job YV. I'm loving the uniform content. I do have to ask could you possibly have routine changes for the crew depending on what you select for them to do that day. Like T'Ris just stands on the bridge all day, so if I select refilling pods so instead she would be shown refilling them during the day hours.

Also Nimhe is in the lab during the day but her back is turned twards the bot config same with her quarters she sits in her chair and you really dont get much of a look of her unless you interact with a uniform inspection. It be nice if there model actions had some variation, like randomly each day there standing up face forward and randomly next day there standing up with there back turned towards you and maybe randomly some days there kneeling down interacting with the environment of the ship and such. If you can or lolz, have already planned for that it be great. I can understand extra dose take time.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes