4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
...one Question... what are the exact conditions to trigger Nhymes secret Lab Quest... I kept playing over 20 days after BB2 secret project was revealed, but I still get no prompt for the Quest in Hallway before the Captain Quarters.
The Walkthrough is to vague to decide wether I am unable to trigger it for what ever reason or I just need to wait even longer
In V0.5 I had a not very obvious way to wait a few days after the secret project was revealed (= have at least 1x sex with Type J).
After that if you enter the hallway in the evening 18:00 or later the quest continues as you overhear a discussion with BB-2...

Should have introduced a proper counter.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Evangelion-01

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hmmm.. the items raise their mood by 50%. Stress is also reduced by 50%. If you saw 5% maybe thats a bug I have to fix, that shouldnt be.
yv, ya gotta be specific around here. ;)
Folks are going to read that and think items also reduce stress. :p
Need to say 'The relax duty assignment lowers stress by 50% (and raises mood by 5%)'

Reactions: yv0751

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Looks nice, I like the fem models bodies but (Reactivate the engines after you wake up. Select an item from your inventory (Box icon or “i”). Click on the Quick Select icon below the inventory box (or “b”), change into use modeHint: The game remembers the last 10 used items in Quick Select, you can cycle through them with left and right cursor key without opening the inventory) too complicated.... Any chance for an <easier> version?
I couldn't come up with a easier one (maybe a special hotkey for the wrench would be better as its used so often).

After i use the wrench it anyway stays in the "use" widget, so from then I only have to press b and nothing else

Maximus0

Oct 17, 2020
I think I've reached the end of the current build :(
Although I never did find VEE after she took off.

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I have a super bot, what can I do with it?
Nice, put it in the arcade (need to be at pirate station, they accept illegal ones) . gets you 120k arcade earnings per day ;)
And dont forget to take it over into the next version with you (use the multiverse pod from ylyee to save it out...)

Reactions: Hermies

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Where are you at in T'Ris progression?
The scene you're looking for trigger for me immediately after leaving T'Ris quarters after doing one of her advancement scenes (Deepthroat, iIrc).
I completed all other content in the game... so yeah T'ris is offering deepthroat BJ + Swallow
Hmmm.. the items raise their mood by 50%. Stress is also reduced by 50%. If you saw 5% maybe thats a bug I have to fix, that shouldnt be.
That's only in the early morning planing though... gifting them the Items directly seems to be the same as in 0.4 and grants +5% only
In V0.5 I had a not very obvious way to wait a few days after the secret project was revealed (= have at least 1x sex with Type J).
After that if you enter the hallway in the evening 18:00 or later the quest continues as you overhear a discussion with BB-2...

Should have introduced a proper counter.
Though I also had sex with her right away and several days later again just to be sure... even a 3rd time just recently in order to check... but even than I never triggered the dialogue.
How to sell the "Bots"... Thanks
Use the console at the back side of the Lab and choose "orders" tab

EDIT: ...Ok after numerous tries waiting 2 days after sexing the Jennings clone again I finally triggered it

BTW.

Last edited:
Reactions: Hermies and yv0751

Cirdon

Nov 27, 2019
yv0751

I have to missions due.
It doesn't matter which of the two nav points I go to today, I click on it and it says "There is nothing for me to do here right now"

I've been careful not to sell more of an item than I need for the mission, yet when I go to my cargo bay it show 1 in inventory for one of the missions (that I need 12 for) and 6 in inventory for the other (that I need 8 for).

Is this a known issue or should I attach the associated save?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I completed all other content in the game... so yeah T'ris is offering deepthroat BJ + Swallow

That's only in the early morning planing though... gifting them the Items directly seems to be the same as in 0.4 and grants +5% only

Though I also had sex with her right away and several days later again just to be sure... even a 3rd time just recently in order to check... but even than I never triggered the dialogue.

Use the console at the back side of the Lab and choose "orders" tab

EDIT: ...Ok after numerous tries waiting 2 days after sexing the Jennings clone again I finally triggered it

BTW.
6 Mil, nice. Gets you 300-450k per night in the arcade ...

Maximus0

Oct 17, 2020
Here's my multiverse pod save for anyone looking to get a headstart

Copy it to the game folder
Upon starting a new game it should appear in the 25% region

map.png

You only need 15 cargo space as you'll probably want to pick it up as soon as possible.
Inside are 3 military grade bots and some subunits

bots.png

Last edited:

cctt22

Oct 7, 2022
how to use the multiverse pod? also how does the auto train with bots work

Last edited:

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
how to use the multiverse pod? also how does the auto train with bots work
open inventory, choose it... switch through equiped items until you get it.
"B" on the freight terminal in the cargo bay and now choose which Items you want to add

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes