4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020
I'm really loving this game!

I do have a question, though: How do I get/achieve this image in the gallery?
View attachment 2536379
I wasn't able to get it in v0.3, and so far I haven't gotten it in v0.4. I've already watched Leila dance a couple of times, and I'm just about to get the other Leila ones ("generous tip" and "practice with Leila"; I successfully got those in v0.3). I didn't get any insight on this particular picture from the walkthrough, so any help with this would be greatly appreciated.
Need to meet the dancer Leila in the bar
SJX230410.jpg

Nov 16, 2021
I believe I've managed to fuck it up another save ...
Never found any bots parts or whatsoever .... yes I use the rollback, its automatic, I don't even notice I'm using
Sorry

JapanFreak

Sep 15, 2019
how on earth can i mine i only have 1 ai core if i put it on the engine i can't mine and if i put it on the laser i can't go to mine???

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
After assembling the first Bot I opened 5 Bot Part crates with a bunch of tier 2 parts, but when I go to assemble the second Bot, nothing shows in storage. I just get the Lab background with the Inventory title at the top, but no lists. Am I missing something, or is this bugged?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
After assembling the first Bot I opened 5 Bot Part crates with a bunch of tier 2 parts, but when I go to assemble the second Bot, nothing shows in storage. I just get the Lab background with the Inventory title at the top, but no lists. Am I missing something, or is this bugged?
That behaviour is unknown so far.

In case you use a mod like URM remove it and retry.

Otherwise I'd like to have a look, you can post your save here (the one with the empty lists)

Reactions: Nopenopeno

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Some minor suggestions:

The music played in the bot configuration & training menu is extremely repetitive and grating.:eek: If you could change it or remove it, it would be welcomed.

A more in-depth breakdown of bots' stats from traits and parts in the walkthrough or from game descriptions would be nice. Maybe, a little less variation in rolls for gen 2 and above cortexs (better in general). Some interaction with the bots (scenes of manual training ;)) would, I think, add a lot to the experience.

Anyways, really enjoyed your last game, and so far, this one. Keep up the good work! :)
Same. Bar doesn't move. I can increase price only by one step by manually training the affected skill (which happens to be bondage as well). When I put it back in storage, it resets. Energy expended doesn't reset, however.
I'm in the last steps of integrating and testing V5. If you post your bot save I'll have a look. Maybe an unknown issue I can address with V5

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
That behaviour is unknown so far.
Follow up on this issue. After posting my Save I messed around some more. It took opening about 12 Bot Crates before I got a Cortex module (whatever the brain component is called). Since the other boxes in the Bot menu don't appear until after you slot one of these in, it looked like I had no inventory. May need to up drop rare, or provide a couple up front.

On a side note, I found the Bot Storage confusing until I found the little boxes in the Bot screen. Might make that a bit more intuitive also.

Constructive feedback aside, the game is shaping up nicely and I'm enjoying it.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Follow up on this issue. After posting my Save I messed around some more. It took opening about 12 Bot Crates before I got a Cortex module (whatever the brain component is called). Since the other boxes in the Bot menu don't appear until after you slot one of these in, it looked like I had no inventory. May need to up drop rare, or provide a couple up front.

On a side note, I found the Bot Storage confusing until I found the little boxes in the Bot screen. Might make that a bit more intuitive also.

Constructive feedback aside, the game is shaping up nicely and I'm enjoying it.
That was my assumption on the issue, thanks for the feedback that confirmed it.

In V0.5 the lab manager is greatly revised.
There will be an overall parts view, arcade retrieval feature, high end parts direct buy, better order screen, etc...

The little box icons are gone and the functions in V0.5 migrated to the lab manager (The terminal next to the force field).

Hope that will help with gameplay experience.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Bot affected: Xenia
Thanks.

Your bots stats:
1681192851324.png

For bondage the max indicator mode should trigger as both are 31. That's a bug, most likely rounding issue. Pre 3.x python float vs int conversion is a bit iffy.
Opened a CRQ and will fix issue in V0.5.

CR-0210BugMaxed bot stats (example BON 31) do intermittently not trigger max indicator mode
Mid​
Analysis​
Low​
0%​

Reactions: Gato21

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I believe I've managed to fuck it up another save ...
Never found any bots parts or whatsoever .... yes I use the rollback, its automatic, I don't even notice I'm using
Sorry
You find bot parts inside bot crates. bot crates are in the cargo manager crate section.
unpack them and you have parts.

Crates can be found from the scrap trader or shady. In case you use URM mod: don't. it's incompatible

Jonny_888

Mar 2, 2021
I love the game and I hate the game: Love for the game, hate for restart on each version from zero ;)

Questions:
I missed the gallery picture "Have a privat talk with Ylyee", where I found Ylyee? Found

And second, where is V? Can I get behind the stasis field in the labor?

Nov 16, 2021
You find bot parts inside bot crates. bot crates are in the cargo manager crate section.
unpack them and you have parts.

Crates can be found from the scrap trader or shady. In case you use URM mod: don't. it's incompatible
So, its URM that is messing up ? Damn I've spent so much time on that save hahaha I've never seen a bot crate looting, neither on sale with shady trader
Welp, gonna start another save then, sorry m8, I promise to try not breaking up another save this time

TvTone

Sep 3, 2019
Overall, a cracking game. I liked the Princess in the Tower visual style, too, but that was low res renders, I had not a clue what the grid game was about, and it was a pretty grindy game. This has reduced the grind acceptably, although worryingly it is there; trying to keep, for example, the racy uniforms, whereas surely an order to wear them, and not for expediency, should make them an option from then on and not something you need to grind. I also see the grid game 'complication' creeping into this bot creating, I must be honest. The renders are excellent, though, and make the game stand out.
The sex part of the game is a bit vanilla, with no aliens replacing the Goblin, for example, but it is early days. I am impressed with the content as is, so look forward to V5 and on.
I think this is a good 8 or more out of 10, so far. Great work.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes