4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
What does it mean to study all three posters? Where to find them? What does exercise restrain mean? On who? Where and when? Where to get the Valkoran uniform?

sillyrobot

Engaged Member
Apr 22, 2019
What does it mean to study all three posters? Where to find them? What does exercise restrain mean? On who? Where and when? Where to get the Valkoran uniform?
Re: the posters. Different magazine issues are occasionally for sale at the pet store. You can gift the magazine to a particular woman who is interested in its content. Each has a poster in it. The woman randomly displays the poster on the wall of her cabin -- you can interact with it there.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small heads up on V1.30 development status.

New mechanics and assets mostly done. Will move on to V1.30 NSFW and Quest content on 7th (after release of v1.30DEV to testers). Official Release is still 6 weeks off.

Some new gear to celebrate relaunch:
screenshot0012.jpeg
screenshot0015.jpeg

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
"exercise restraint" means "hold yourself back from doing sth" (sex for example)
The uniform adjustments TRis will do on her own if you give her a clothing adjustment kit ) from shady)

This was all bonus content and not related to the main quest, therefore the hints might be a bit obtuse...

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Screen I posted on patreon a while ago.

Based on comments I received also in this Forum I decided Vee gets a makeover from v1.30.

Now the ship looks less like a nudist colony... ;)

Suit will be corruptible in future releases.
Dream scenes and finding scene remain "no clothes" (a nod to Lifeforce...)

Otherwise: Currently testing V1.30DEV Integration for Testing Release 7th March to Beta testers.
NSFW content will be started from 7th for the Full Release (VIP E03/B04.2024, Upper Tier M04.2024, Official E04.2024, Public M05.2024)

screenshot0017.jpeg

initiated

Apr 8, 2018
If Vee starts clothed, there should be quests to *fix* that, and have her gradually be less clothed. (I find it more fun when the character doesnt start walking around nude, but gets there with player ' help')

Also the thing where we could adjust the uniform of T'Ris - i hope for similar content for other crew members too. I loved that little feature.

regardless, this looks very promising so far.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
If Vee starts clothed, there should be quests to *fix* that, and have her gradually be less clothed. (I find it more fun when the character doesnt start walking around nude, but gets there with player ' help')

Also the thing where we could adjust the uniform of T'Ris - i hope for similar content for other crew members too. I loved that little feature.
i get where are you pointing at, but those things should depend on each person's character, and Vee as a construct made by superior beings is way too inhibited to care about wearing less clothes, maybe could find clothes too restraining and as cold as shee is maybe lacks some sensitivity that MC could work on.. maybe with nimhe's or BB's help

just like how seraphine, capricious as she is, may find you and verity on dance pole and want to try it herself (just like in princess and the tower you could make her do things by inverse psychology her)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Will we be able to access the Sex Arcade from Belit's pirate base same as we can do from the Itari Pirate Base? It would save time from travelling all the way back.
Just checked it during the v1.30 integration. you can sell bots in quthor base. for some reason i have the condition "docked" in the code.
touching that for belit while in space causes some issues so i have to look for into this.

Feb 5, 2018
Just checked it during the v1.30 integration. you can sell bots in quthor base. for some reason i have the condition "docked" in the code.
touching that for belit while in space causes some issues so i have to look for into this.
I have always been able to sell bots in Qu Thor once I could access the station.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
Screen I posted on patreon a while ago.

Based on comments I received also in this Forum I decided Vee gets a makeover from v1.30.

Now the ship looks less like a nudist colony... ;)

Suit will be corruptible in future releases.
Dream scenes and finding scene remain "no clothes" (a nod to Lifeforce...)

Otherwise: Currently testing V1.30DEV Integration for Testing Release 7th March to Beta testers.
NSFW content will be started from 7th for the Full Release (VIP E03/B04.2024, Upper Tier M04.2024, Official E04.2024, Public M05.2024)

View attachment 3412512
Does that mean that V also gets uniform choices then ?
yes please

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Not sure if yv0751 meant to post this here, but...

yv0751 posted in gameplay mod thread:

Some heads-up on V1.30 development.

Game mechanics has been done and I started with NSWF and Quest content this week.

Heere is a small preview on the new hull plating system which i implemented to avoid the "one shot instakill" experience when shields are gone. It is a menu parallel to Subsystems as mechanics are a bit different.

Comes with 4 hull plating types, whose ablation potential roughly corresponds to photon, neutron, quantum, quantumx2 cannon strength:

Last edited:

TGafy

May 14, 2020
How to do "that"... Thanks View attachment 2708862
Hey, folks. I've been playing this for a week~ now and just entered the second zone, thought I'd look around for tips and I found this. How do I get orders? I've sold a few bots, have 10 at the arcade, but I've never seen this screen before. I'm assuming it's accessed through the terminal at the lab, right? Is there something specific I have to do to unlock it?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey, folks. I've been playing this for a week~ now and just entered the second zone, thought I'd look around for tips and I found this. How do I get orders? I've sold a few bots, have 10 at the arcade, but I've never seen this screen before. I'm assuming it's accessed through the terminal at the lab, right? Is there something specific I have to do to unlock it?
This is an outdated HUD... by now you can sell bots as you have already done

Reactions: TGafy
Feb 5, 2018
Okay, thanks. I remembered there was dialog about selling bots based off of specific orders. Didn't realize it had changed.
That got lost in version updates. y.v. just removed it so V1.30 public will no longer have that confusing legacy text.

Thanks for pointing it out.

Reactions: TGafy

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
2Nirdaeel you can use OhWee's mod for that

2yv0751 awesome new game developments and art (new vaultship background, evolving combat system, Vee's SSI)
1. can you make guide for combat modding? (custom maps, icons, weapons)
2. would you consider more combat changes? (3-hex, 6-hex enemies, that spawn new enemies instead of spawning hex, 6-hex weapons, even more advanced mine laying system)
3. do you experiment with stable video diffusion? (you told that you experimented with AI pictures, will you use it in SJX?)

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes