4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Will we be able to access the Sex Arcade from Belit's pirate base same as we can do from the Itari Pirate Base? It would save time from travelling all the way back.

nn222

Aug 11, 2017
Hi yv0751, glad to see you're doing better. I'm very glad to see you take your health seriously. As important as the game and its fan base may seem, I'm relieved that you're aware of your obligations to yourself (and those are not just health obligations).

To stay on topic, before your break you mentioned finishing the game somewhere halfway this year:

Yes, the target state is defined (no spoilers). There will be versions until around mid next year.
Continuation then depends on interest. As its a kind of voyager scenario, I could extend it even further with episodes if desired.
I'm trying to decide if I should play the game as is or if I should wait for a complete experience when it's done, so given that everything's got shifted a bit with the hiatus, and you've announced a more relaxed release schedule, I was wondering if you're still aiming for the same target state. Do you still think you'll tie it up in 2024?

Kind regards and take care

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi yv0751, glad to see you're doing better. I'm very glad to see you take your health seriously. As important as the game and its fan base may seem, I'm relieved that you're aware of your obligations to yourself (and those are not just health obligations).

To stay on topic, before your break you mentioned finishing the game somewhere halfway this year:

I'm trying to decide if I should play the game as is or if I should wait for a complete experience when it's done, so given that everything's got shifted a bit with the hiatus, and you've announced a more relaxed release schedule, I was wondering if you're still aiming for the same target state. Do you still think you'll tie it up in 2024?

Kind regards and take care
Endings are always a bit controversial. I hate endings which "overstay their welcome" or which dwell too long on denouement and rather prefer the sudden cut after the climax/quest is complete and then some "what happened to them" in the rolling credits. I leaves you longing for more but does not risk the "meh..." factor of a drawn out ending with no plot.

There are tons of bad endings in TV Shows (Dexter, GoT, Voyager, Enterprise) or shows that should have ended long ago and just crawl on like rotting corpses (BBT). Lord of the Rings is one of the few that does a drawn out ending well.

There are many good movies I remember with a more sharp cut to the end (like the 2nd old Star wars episode, "I am your father", forgot the title), Coach Carter (no SF but I recently watched it...) or Akaburs Witch Trainer. Summertime Saga imho dragged on way too long with all the inconsequential characters introduced , I totally lost interest in it after the Not-Mom content and Neighbour content was done.

In Princess and The Tower I liked the first ending best (but no one else seemed to :) )

That being said, the first ending will be in v1.40 - The Return Home - in June as I want to have a completed work. Maybe there is a branch at the end of 1.40 that goes to either return or to a cliffhanger leading into the expansion.

To explore more optional scenarios I will then add some additional missions from v1.50 on to explore content left out of the main game (Krell System expansion, ...) . "SJX Gold" if you will.

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
Please, does anyone know where to buy or how to acquire the "Voron Nova Cannon"
In Xenos, there is an exclusive option to fight or not fight the Zealots in the Junkyard. Fighting allows you to get the Voron Gate. Not fighting allows you to get the Voron Nova Disruptor. There are rumors that the Pirate Queen might rarely sell one.

Reactions: Jotak

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
In Xenos, there is an exclusive option to fight or not fight the Zealots in the Junkyard. Fighting allows you to get the Voron Gate. Not fighting allows you to get the Voron Nova Disruptor. There are rumors that the Pirate Queen might rarely sell one.
Given the 3 Voron Canons in my home storage I'd say it's a proven rumor

Last edited:

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
The game looks very good. The walkthrough is so complicated that it doesn't bring any fun to the game. I'm still wondering what to do next. It takes me more time than the game itself.

Reactions: Bort740

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
The game looks very good. The walkthrough is so complicated that it doesn't bring any fun to the game. I'm still wondering what to do next. It takes me more time than the game itself.
The Walkthrough has the appearance of just being added on to as the game progressed rather than be pre-organised and indexed.

That said, I'd much rather have y.v. work on updates to the game itself rather than spend precious time rewriting the walkthrough.

However, that does not preclude one of the more enthusiastic fans from volunteering to re-organizing the walkthrough for our poor overworked developer, . . . .

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
There is an extensive questlog with often detailed hints and there is even a hint in the gallery over every locked picture. In an ideal world those should cover the bases...

The walkthrough should not be necessary at all. Thought about discontinuing it actually...

It would be good to understand concretely what questlog and hint items are not helpful so i can spell them out more.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
And How to motivate T'ris to spice up her valkoran uniform?
That may indeed not be thoroughly explained in the walkthrough (it's a kind of bonus)
Give her a clothing kit, have her wear the spiced up uniform for two or three days and give her the next.
To get to the last EXH stage have her do a Krell Pet Walk in the Pirate base...

Nov 16, 2021
There is an extensive questlog with often detailed hints and there is even a hint in the gallery over every locked picture. In an ideal world those should cover the bases...

The walkthrough should not be necessary at all. Thought about discontinuing it actually...

It would be good to understand concretely what questlog and hint items are not helpful so i can spell them out more.
I agree, but its been a long time since I used the walkthrough, I do use to know what quests are new to each update so I don't miss any new stuff
Maybe just leave a file with cheat codes, and specific things like strategy, something like that

ynosharingakk

Mar 11, 2023
######### HoloNet #########
vee will be back after this commercial

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

can someone upload here videos fast? :HideThePain:
sendvid is friendly, but conversion queue may be long
the video also here in attachment, it seems to fit the size limit

Gnosh

Jun 11, 2017
That may indeed not be thoroughly explained in the walkthrough (it's a kind of bonus)
Give her a clothing kit, have her wear the spiced up uniform for two or three days and give her the next.
To get to the last EXH stage have her do a Krell Pet Walk in the Pirate base...
EXH is 14 but galery is still empty. The hints are so cryptic. I can't guess what the author meant if it isn't explained step by step. What to do, where and what requirements.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I agree, but its been a long time since I used the walkthrough, I do use to know what quests are new to each update so I don't miss any new stuff
Maybe just leave a file with cheat codes, and specific things like strategy, something like that
Think I rename the walkthrough "Tips and Reference", as its not intended to walk you through the game.

I better review the ingame hints for clarity once more.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes