4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Morkar

Aug 9, 2016
the game is great and fun cant waith the next version

a question HOW obtain precursor maps for the library ?

Last edited:
Reactions: yv0751

RemoraDFC

Dec 7, 2017
the game is great and fun cant waith the next version

a question HOW obtain precursor maps for the library ?
You have to defeat the precursor mining zones. There is one per space sector. So you need to complete each different sector to collect their map fragment. Note: The precursor mining zones have multiple stages, so you will have to successfully defeat each stage of each zone to gain the map fragment.

Reactions: Morkar

EthanB86

Jun 7, 2020
oh nice, dev is back in action :^)

cant wait for some more updates

P.S. would love to see a bit more variation in the girls' bodies, some flatter, some thicker etc but either way your models are great :^) keep it up

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
oh nice, dev is back in action :^)

cant wait for some more updates

P.S. would love to see a bit more variation in the girls' bodies, some flatter, some thicker etc but either way your models are great :^) keep it up
I think we'll be seeing some new skins for the sexbots. At the very least a blonde so that the MC can get a chambermaid for the princess. ( I'm still hoping for lizard ladies from Zebulon, . . . )

y.v. still has a lot of other work to do. There's still the training animations for the other skins, new star systems and quests and a ton of chaacter development for the crew members plus additional areas on board the ship and what is really going on behind the force field in the science lab. It's not going to happen all at once

Reactions: OhWee

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Some thoughts on the Bot Shells

In V1.30 I have reworked the shell mechanics.
  • All shells now hook into the trait, likes/dislikes, personality, skill etc. wrappers
  • this means shells can now have special powers / buffs (and will)
  • example: A shell could force personality x, y number of likes, +x on some or any skills
  • all those changes are realtime as they are calculated by the wrappers/shell hooks
  • base bot reverts once the shell is gone
Should make for more varied builds. Of course 1.30 has new shells too... :)

Last edited:

Incarnax

May 3, 2018
Heh. Did that sort of thing already on my private copy of the game. I also used cubes as customizable overrides for these shell properties: a way to "strengthen" (mark) a precursor cortex (bot) so a shell does not overwhelm (override) the specific properties of each applied cube.

zimbono

Aug 13, 2018
Welcome back and
Some thoughts on the Bot Shells

In V1.30 I have reworked the shell mechanics.
  • All shells now hook into the trait, likes/dislikes, personality, skill etc. wrappers
  • this means shells can now have special powers / buffs (and will)
  • example: A shell could force personality x, y number of likes, +x on some or any skills
  • all those changes are realtime as they are calculated by the wrappers/shell hooks
  • base bot reverts once the shell is gone
Should make for more varied builds. Of course 1.30 has new shells too... :)

Welcome back and glad you are feeling better as we all are. That bot shell mechanics sounds interesting

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Khelara is Belit sister. They are planning to sell Seraphine back to Krell :cautious:
jim should never trust ariel :WeSmart:
Nah, there would be more money in a reward/ransom from Seraphine's father and for working with Nimhe to create a Seraphine shell with elite nympho characteristics and having exclusive rights to selling those bots

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Free Tiers on and

Hi,

in case you haven't used above support platforms yet there are (now) free subscription tiers for my pages in both.

If you want to be a bit closer to the pulse regarding Space Journey X development you can always join a free tier.
I will post all Schedule updates and the occasional dev log in the free tier.

(Those free posts will also come to F95 and itch.io, but the previews on other paid tier posts may only be visible in the platform...)

y.v.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Space Journey X Schedule update:
  • DEV Release // 1.30: 7th March (New items and mechanics only, no new quests or NSFW)
  • VIP Early Access I // 1.30: 2nd April 2024 (BETA End of March)
  • UpperTier Early Access II // 1.30: 12th April 2024
  • Basic Tier: Official Release // 1.30: 20th April 2024
y.v.

main_menu.jpg

molitar

Engaged Member
Sep 22, 2016
What is this the land of chibi's? Oops let me correct that Universe of Chibi's since they are in space. All the heads are way out of proportion.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes