4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Moseph1984

Jul 29, 2020
this is an excellent game, thank you, i really like the sexbot lab in particular.
i was considering writing a mod that involves transforming one of the characters into a sexbot, which character would you suggest that be? ideally a character that doesn't have tons of upcoming content and that has a couple existing portraits including a naked one. i have a wip with khelara but was also considering ylyee or shady. any thoughts about which character would be best?
speaking of modding, the game's code is very well organized, it's quite enjoyable to work with.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
this is an excellent game, thank you, i really like the sexbot lab in particular.
i was considering writing a mod that involves transforming one of the characters into a sexbot, which character would you suggest that be? ideally a character that doesn't have tons of upcoming content and that has a couple existing portraits including a naked one. i have a wip with khelara but was also considering ylyee or shady. any thoughts about which character would be best?
speaking of modding, the game's code is very well organized, it's quite enjoyable to work with.
Glad you like the game so far.

Khelara (and Ylyee) have more story content planned. Shady so far not, so that could be a suitable custom shell.In case you Want to do the body of Shady yourself in DAZ:
  • Genesis 8 Female
  • Toon Princess Morph with 60% on Head and Body
  • Queen of The Nile Hair

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Not sure if it is a bug, or just me being a dumbass. But when I gave T'Ris another Clothing Kit (When she was at her sluttiest look) and it set her back to her starter "free uniform" look. Attempts to give her the item again are met with the standard denial from it. "T'Ris: I do not see any need for that>" "MC: Fine; Hmmm..., T'Ris isn't ready for that yet..." (I have waited a great many in game days, trained her more etc, still says the same thing regardless.)

Not a huge issue since I could roll it back with an auto-save, but it is one I noticed. If you need a save file I'll see if I still have it, this was a bit ago, I was reading the forum just now and thought of it.
I looked into it and cannot find a code issue.
  • Drones at your warehouse that cannot fully unload due to warehouse capacity get labeled as blocked
  • unloading is tried every night, once warehouse capa is available they are processed

If you can pm me your save I can look into some variables...

TnanAlt

Jun 30, 2021
I looked into it and cannot find a code issue.
  • Drones at your warehouse that cannot fully unload due to warehouse capacity get labeled as blocked
  • unloading is tried every night, once warehouse capa is available they are processed

If you can pm me your save I can look into some variables...
Not to add to your workload, focus on getting well, but adding a feature to switch T'Ris free uniform back to the less slutty varients might be appreciated. Let this bug morph into a feature.

shiro1313

Jul 29, 2020
I like this game, gave it up a little while ago because the saves not working.
Yv wish you all the best, and thank you for bringing me a good time.
I don't know if it is me but i would like a way for a little bit more grind but not the boring time consuming mindless thing - what i mean is that wish i could mount additional gear to the ship to make fights super easy.
Sure some people may like challenges, they dont have to use or upgrade staff to max then, its their choice.
I just like upgrading stuff, maybe combine guns engines etc to make them higher grade etc
Anyway, take care and hope for a quick update :)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't know if it is me but i would like a way for a little bit more grind but not the boring time consuming mindless thing - what i mean is that wish i could mount additional gear to the ship to make fights super easy.
Sure some people may like challenges, they dont have to use or upgrade staff to max then, its their choice.
I just like upgrading stuff, maybe combine guns engines etc to make them higher grade etc
I'm glad you like the game.

In Version 1.30 there will be new gear and also ship hull plating to pimp your vessel :)
I found that one shot death after shields are gone is not so good, so the wharf at quthor or xenos will offer infernium plating :)

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017

In Version 1.30 there will be new gear and also ship hull plating to pimp your vessel :)
I found that one shot death after shields are gone is not so good, so the wharf at quthor or xenos will offer infernium plating :)
Oh great, now I'll need to find room/squeeze another system into my maintenance screen carousel picker tweak in my SJx Gameplay and interface mods...

Ahh well, with 9 subsystems, it'll be balanced at least! Looking forward to the new stuff!
:cool:

Last edited:
Feb 5, 2018
There is nothing in the current game that I cannot defeat in testing and gameplay but I am better than average at combat. I use cloaking only for Obliterators and the Bio Lab quest. If you are not cloaking in combat, try it. Most of all, hide behind asteroids by the end of your turn so that enemies don't target you.

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020
There is nothing in the current game that I cannot defeat in testing and gameplay but I am better than average at combat. I use cloaking only for Obliterators and the Bio Lab quest. If you are not cloaking in combat, try it. Most of all, hide behind asteroids by the end of your turn so that enemies don't target you.
yes, use that mobility !!

sweetit

Aug 17, 2020

The thought of being able to upgrade the bumblebee to a proper combat vessel sounds great, make us keep the name though
Battleship Bumblebee is just funny

Meko

Jun 20, 2017
Is the quest "Overcome the Zealots" bugged?
I picked the non-combat route, got the weapon, now I've been tasked to go to the precursor site and attack them anyways however, I just get a message saying MC doesn't want to break the deal he made with them.
Or am I missing something? :S unless the quest hasn't been finished yet.

pablo1360

Jan 11, 2020
Is the quest "Overcome the Zealots" bugged?
I picked the non-combat route, got the weapon, now I've been tasked to go to the precursor site and attack them anyways however, I just get a message saying MC doesn't want to break the deal he made with them.
Or am I missing something? :S unless the quest hasn't been finished yet.
wait 2 or 3 days

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Thank you for all of your hard work y.v. & OhWee for making this one of the best games on the site. A couple of questions:

Is it possible to craft a protector personality in the science lab to go with the shells that Nimhe is crafting in the OhWee mod or do you have to spacefind them?

Is the Voron cannon available by taking down the bad pirates or by trading at the current level of the game if you didn't negotiate it with the Zealots?

If not will these or an equivalent be in the next update?

Will there be any blonde shells, (or Space Bimbos, gotta have that maid for Seraphine, . . .), in the next update?

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Macfinn99

You need to give Nimhe a protector shell, which sometimes appear on assembled protector bots in loot drops. You'll need to remove the shell and give it to Nimhe, who will take it apart to study, destroying that shell in the process.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Macfinn99

Sh4dyW0lf

Mar 14, 2019
Hi, How can I unlock the Arcade for the Arcade Earning quest?
Just the fact that you asked that question makes it really, REALLY clear that you need to download the Walk-through Guide from the OP and spend some time actually reading it . . .

There is no actual "Arcade", and there is no "Arcade Earning quest".

There is a Bot Lab aboard your ship, and when you progress far enough in the story to access it, you will be able to build Sex Bots that you can either sell or rent out to earn Credits. The game tracks earnings from the Bots you sell; and earnings from the Bots you rent - earn enough Credits, and you'll get a "Title" for your Character and unlock an image in the Gallery.

If your next question is "How do I unlock the Bot Lab?" . . . You need to read that "Walk-through Guide".

While the game world is a somewhat limited sandbox without time constraints, you need to remember that there is a story-line to follow; and most tasks need to be performed in a specific sequence to progress. If all you do is fly around in your ship and click on things to see what happens - you're going to miss important info, get stuck with little progress, and get really frustrated.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi, How can I unlock the Arcade for the Arcade Earning quest?
There is a small "tutorial quest" for the botlab after you first discover it.

Next to the gallery there is a quest log with detailed hints.

The quest log usually does not include some special achievements (which are not necessary for game progress), like the "Million Seller" or "Arcade Tycoon" etc. For those there are usually gallery pictures with a small hint on mouse-over.

Walkthrough of course can also be the last resort...

Once you have finished any bot you can send it to the arcade via the Bot Management Tab (from anywhere in space or docked, but with IQ140+ bots being illegal in certain locations)

Macfinn99

Jun 20, 2017
Macfinn99

You need to give Nimhe a protector shell, which sometimes appear on assembled protector bots in loot drops. You'll need to remove the shell and give it to Nimhe, who will take it apart to study, destroying that shell in the process.
OhWee, I've already got Nimhe churing out Protector shells. What I wanted to know is whether or not I could craft a Protector bot body and personality or if I have to depend on capturing space finds?

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes