4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Thanks for replying!

Ok, here's the setup:
1. I am on day 203, with Last Done (Day) at 197
2. T'ris is dressed in her level 3 modified uniform.
3. At 1900, selecting the HJ Favor has T'ris naked except for shoes, and receiving the cumshot with her hands behind her back. The MC releases twice, before she then swallows. This scene has already appeared previously.

Am I missing something?
Not sure how you were able to advance to this point without unlocking this... the picture should become available when you unlock naked HJ... as that requires giving her a full facial

at16908

Mar 21, 2017
Sean MacDonald - I guessed as much but wasn't sure. Thanks for replying.

Evangelion-01 - I thought it was weird too, but I guessed I just hadn't triggered it somehow yet. That abstinence thing didn't fire correctly in some other cases until I unlocked some others. In this case, I already unlocked everything else, so I guess it will just be one of those things. Thanks for replying.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi,

I just officially released 1.20.11 (around here on F95 for a while), which I didn't get around to in December.

I also put up the Walkthrough for 1.20 in the OP for anyone still needing it.

y.v.

Last edited:

Gato21

Oct 16, 2021
Getting Voronian Vortex is a frustrating exercise bordering futility; had to shelve the game for a while. Along with the gen3 shells that one sometimes finds lacking for completing their roster of sexbots worth transfering, they are truly the scarcest commodity in the universe.

Feb 5, 2018
Voronian Vortex is one of the liquor crate loot items in the High Value Asteroids.
Voronian Vortex can occasionally be found in the crates in the Engine Room.
Voronian Vortex is an item that can appear in Surprise Crates purchased by Seraphine.

It is common enough that at the beginning of the game, I sell them to Veronica in the Space Bar for cash to fund purchases of other items.

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Hi, I just finished my playthrough and am having some trouble with several unlocks.

1. Gallery Image 9 - The hint for the image says to practice abstinence for three days and then visit T'ris. I did that, and in fact waited more than a week and didn't trigger the unlock. I've tried several times by first waiting several days in space, then in drydock, and finally on Tenaris base and none of the seemed to make a difference (I was hoping T'ris' stress level was one of the triggers). Just to make sure, in the character bio's, the MC has a "Last Done (Day)" tracker which I assume is for the last time the MC "interacted" with one of the NPC's and that also showed way more than three days. At the moment, T'ris is at the final stage of modifying her uniform and I have seemingly attempted all the variations of Favors including giving her an astropolitan or not. Any suggestions?

2. Casanova and Trainer - at the entrance in the Tenaris Base, there are 6 pedestals with holographic titles that unlock once the players hits certain benchmarks. How do I unlock these two?

3. The Tenaris Base module upgrades - I have two options that I'm not able to select: Expandable Shield Stack, and Expandable Turret Unit. Are these options still not available content, or did I miss something?

Thanks!
This is what I found when trying to figure out why gallery 9 got missed.
https://f95zone.to/threads/space-journey-x-v1-20-11-y-v.146723/post-12497372

Reactions: at16908

ThanatosX

Jan 21, 2017
Whatever we did sequence broke, and wasn't covered in the possible progress conditions. I'd say we fell into the only branch without the gallery unlock after the next progress requirements were already passed.

wossuides

Jun 22, 2020
Getting Voronian Vortex is a frustrating exercise bordering futility; had to shelve the game for a while. Along with the gen3 shells that one sometimes finds lacking for completing their roster of sexbots worth transfering, they are truly the scarcest commodity in the universe.
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMLiquorVortex")
GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMCrateBotsRare")
GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMCrateBotsMil")
GAME.ship.loadWare("ITMCrateBotsPre")

i am more of a console gamer

Feb 5, 2018
do you know a cheat for a elite botcrate?
Bots do not come in crates. Bot parts do and there are liquor crates. Bots come in containers. My memory is a bit foggy but I think that y.v. told me that bot stats are an RNG thing when you get the container. Probabilities change depending on where you find the bot. Qu Thor has the highest potential currently.
I asked this question on the Discord. For now, the Elite items are looted only, no crates yet. I'm sure they will come eventually.
Elite items are also available from the Auctioneer in Qu Thor. Good luck finding him. :D

Feb 5, 2018
I haven't been playing SJX much lately but I will be continuing the game that I'm about one third through. I should be wandering around Qu Thor again before the end of next month. That way I can be ready to resume beta testing if y.v. gets the OK from doctors.

Last edited:
Reactions: OhWee

Bullfye

Feb 8, 2019
Guys for some reason some of the console commands do not work like this one

GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMCandle”)

wossuides

Jun 22, 2020
Guys for some reason some of the console commands do not work like this one

GAME.mc.addItem(“ITMCandle”)
type it out dont copy pasta... no idea why but this one does not work with copy pasty from the walktrough
Fixed version :
GAME.mc.addItem("ITMCandle")

Last edited:
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes