4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Ok so, i have some more rep and have to talk to Nihme but where is she?
Also how do i get the option to buy Argus unit from Shady?

Feb 5, 2018
Ok so, i have some more rep and have to talk to Nihme but where is she?
Also how do i get the option to buy Argus unit from Shady?
The Bartender told you that Nimhe is under the hoverpass late at night. Go to the Entertainment District at 22:00. She'll be there. Nimhe will trigger buying the Argus.

Reactions: Firebeast

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Can I? I have all 4 types of add ons and it seems i can only put certain add ons in certain boxes ?
AI Cores can be obtained as loot. the first few battles drop cores with 100% chance.
later the drop at 20-50% depending on the mob

take on level 2 missions, brigands are the first l2 mob that drop em

Reactions: daq123

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
OH... Missions...erm.. okay thank you

On a sidenote, will there be sex in the game? And on another sidenote. The game is very impressive. Great game to keep one occupied for hours.

AI Cores can be obtained as loot. the first few battles drop cores with 100% chance.
later the drop at 20-50% depending on the mob

take on level 2 missions, brigands are the first l2 mob that drop em

Last edited:

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
OH... Missions...erm.. okay thank you

On a sidenote, will there be sex in the game? And on another sidenote. The game is very impressive. Great game to keep one occupied for hours.
There is sex in the game (with Vee and the Captain J Bot in V0.7+, with Nimhe in V0.9 and more later)

Last edited:

Deadkiss

Jan 7, 2019
Hey, quick question. Shady doesnt seem to sell Khaleras Uniform, even thou the quest is active. Do I need to do something else to trigger the sale?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey, quick question. Shady doesnt seem to sell Khaleras Uniform, even thou the quest is active. Do I need to do something else to trigger the sale?
Just checked the V7 codebase.
T'Ris needs an EXH of 4 or higher for the uniforms to appear (as Khelara wearing it is contingent on her seeing the rest of the crew in it...).
I might have not adapted the dialogues for this unusual out of sequence state to point it out.

Last edited:

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Ok its me again, Captain question here...
Erm so i did the search both on here and in the WT but i didnt find any advice which day or exactly what time to do "Watching the Lab" on my PC camera.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Ok its me again, Captain question here...
Erm so i did the search both on here and in the WT but i didnt find any advice which day or exactly what time to do "Watching the Lab" on my PC camera.
What are you trying to accomplish? Peek on T'Ris training or find the part thief?

T'Ris training is at 8pm. The part thief you can find some time around noon, IIRC. The day doesn't matter.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Watching the Lab is about seeing who's stealing the robot parts in the lab.

What are you trying to accomplish? Peek on T'Ris training or find the part thief?

T'Ris training is at 8pm. The part thief you can find some time around noon, IIRC. The day doesn't matter.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes