4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
If you're playing but a bit bored, chatting with crew and others in game using the chat choice of the NPCs. Each crewmember has several choices in Chat. Depending on where they are and who they might be with, Chat answers change. Clicking on wall posters also has multiple responses and maybe a hint.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Nothing, the train in the lab is allready done, she in nowhere to find, shower is shown on cam empty. Just wonder.
The training is NOT a one time thing... you can even ask her about her progress (though there is none for now)

joblo9394

Jul 4, 2017
i dont now how to sell the bots in the arcade earnings quest
how do u do that my bots are just stuck in storage
found the answer

After to fly to the pirate hideout go to the science lab on your ship, then the terminal next to the stasis field, and there 4 options you can pick from either "parts storage" "special offers" "bot manager" or "arcade manager". Click on bot manager and you can rent or sell completed bots.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I'm in the engine room on the terminal. Mining laser is installed but how do i configure it once i selected it?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I'm in the engine room on the terminal. Mining laser is installed but how do i configure it once i selected it?
Select "Next" until you see it on the left, then click on the empty boxes on the right(top row) and fill them in with the items that are "offered" by the selction. Look at the labelling on top of the subsystem config window.

You can look at what is shown in the engine configuration as example. The yellow thingies are substitutes for components you miss and fit everywhere.

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
Thank you for answering dev... Great game by the way. But i think I'm missing something. IF i click on the empty boxes then nothing. For the engine assembly i had options here nothing.

1690824195933.png

Select "Next" until you see it on the left, then click on the empty boxes on the right(top row) and fill them in with the items that are "offered" by the selction. Look at the labelling on top of the subsystem config window.

You can look at what is shown in the engine configuration as example. The yellow thingies are substitutes for components you miss and fit everywhere.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Thank you for answering dev... Great game by the way. But i think I'm missing something. IF i click on the empty boxes then nothing. For the engine assembly i had options here nothing.

View attachment 2815015
when you get free mining equipment, also get modules for a minimal efficiency, that's only a row of those three available and only one correct module, and three tunneling ones, notice that need to have at least one correct piece since tunneling modules are just cables to bypass a missing one, maybe you already put those ones on engines? so when you click on any square nothing is shown from your inventory to put in there

Firebeast

Dec 24, 2021
I'm sure that is what may have happened. But can I buy a module? What is the correct name for this module?

when you get free mining equipment, also get modules for a minimal efficiency, that's only a row of those three available and only one correct module, and three tunneling ones, notice that need to have at least one correct piece since tunneling modules are just cables to bypass a missing one, maybe you already put those ones on engines? so when you click on any square nothing is shown from your inventory to put in there

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
I'm sure that is what may have happened. But can I buy a module? What is the correct name for this module?
correct modules are:
ai core (only from hostiles)
positron stabilizer (from store at cargo bay or trader as space event (cheaper) or pirate station)
flux modulator
output controller
tunneling module as a cheap replacement to put anywhere

will need to use minimum efficiency to mine materials and get money to buy those, market stock may vary over time, so check for them often when you sell stuff (using hotkey C)

Reactions: Firebeast
Oct 22, 2017
The monitoring option in captain's cabin seems broken in my game. It only ever shows Khelara. Even after I go to T'ris' cabin and she's gone, I can't watch her on the monitors because it only ever shows Khelara. I've gone to watch Khelara in person a bunch of times, but that doesn't seem to progress anything either. I get the same scene of her fondling her breasts every time.

Presumably the Khelara thing is just the limit of content with her in the current version (?) - but it sucks that the more interesting since with T'ris and the autotrainer is blocked off by the simple 1-screen shower monitor scene with Khelara

The_Dirge

Oct 19, 2018
Played the game up until there wasnt any more to do this version. Enjoying it so far, really love the artstyle and how it differs from the usual stuff you find here. Best of luck for the future.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
The monitoring option in captain's cabin seems broken in my game. It only ever shows Khelara. Even after I go to T'ris' cabin and she's gone, I can't watch her on the monitors because it only ever shows Khelara. I've gone to watch Khelara in person a bunch of times, but that doesn't seem to progress anything either. I get the same scene of her fondling her breasts every time.

Presumably the Khelara thing is just the limit of content with her in the current version (?) - but it sucks that the more interesting since with T'ris and the autotrainer is blocked off by the simple 1-screen shower monitor scene with Khelara
The autotrainer scene seemed story wise unsuitable for daily repeat, so i limited it to happening only once. You can view it in the gallery. The other shower scenes are still on at 21, 22 of course

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Small Heads-Up.

V0.8c has been released after successful Early Access Phase on Patreon (all tiers)

The public release of V0.8 will be around 15.08. on F95 and itch.io

main_menu.jpg

V0.8 Main New Features
  • Completely reworked economy (bots, wares, missions)
  • Revised mission system on central Captain's console
  • Quest: The Holodeck
  • Quest: The Princesses Demands
  • Quest: Toys For Nimhe Ct'd
  • Quest: Nimhe Public Favours
  • Quest: A Favour For Krogneath / Pet Training
  • New Mining Spot Arellarti
  • New High End Krell Enforcer Mob (Mil Drop Guarantee)
  • Galaxina Ct'd
  • MC Tech Skill Mechanics (Stage I)
  • Nimhe Parts Upgrade Skill
  • Arellarti Precursor Wreck Site
  • SW Design: Quest DB sanity checker, skill increment system, ...
  • many QoL feature gameplay and Botlab

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes