4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
As to the space fight to rescue Princess Seraphine's: I found a relative easy way to win the fight. I even somehow ended up with receiving barely any damage. The latter surprised me, given how massive my many defeats were prior.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Personally I prefer to place myself in the center and alwas attack the first ship that deploys a mine, with a Torpedo... do 2 Torpedos and it's reeling... 1 laser and it's gone... though I tend to attack th second ship comeing close deploying mines until it's down to 1 normal attack too... if everything goes well I will destroy the first ship with the AoE damage of the 1st or 2nd Torpedo.
The 3rd one doesn't proof any Thread at this point and I normally only get hit by 1 seeker mine.

This tactic also works in normal encounters while trying to pass through the meteroid belt unscattered as there can also be 3 Krell lashers at times

Reactions: Papertrail013

rdblev

Mar 16, 2018
It is the only Krell you know, Krogneath. Talk to him in the cantina.
How do you talk to Krogneath? When I enter his ship it immediately starts showing his inventory with no option to talk to him. If I exit the inventory, I'm no longer in the cantina.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
How do you talk to Krogneath? When I enter his ship it immediately starts showing his inventory with no option to talk to him. If I exit the inventory, I'm no longer in the cantina.
The cantina is not the shop but the bar in the back of the pirate outpost hangar with the neon signs. he is there from 19:00

Reactions: rdblev

mutbuzbdshortener

Mar 4, 2023
yv0751, do you build custom models or are you kitbashing standard daz models? For instance the ship and components. Cool game btw, well pitched and very creative.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751, do you build custom models or are you kitbashing standard daz models? For instance the ship and components. Cool game btw, well pitched and very creative.
I'm glad you like the game.
The character models are Daz as are most of the clothes.
Ships, items and locations are all done from scratch in Blender.

Hope in my next game i can also make the figures in Blender, but my rigging and remeshing skills are not good enough for that.

Would love to ditch daz, as it's rendering and especially animation interface are not good.

y.v.

Papertrail013

Apr 8, 2023
I'm glad you like the game.
The character models are Daz as are most of the clothes.
Ships, items and locations are all done from scratch in Blender.

Hope in my next game i can also make the figures in Blender, but my rigging and remeshing skills are not good enough for that.

Would love to ditch daz, as it's rendering and especially animation interface are not good.

y.v.
If you make the switch to blender for future projects are you going to go for a different style or try keep the same style of characters (as far as how they are designed)? I like the almost cartoony models and find them to be pretty unique on here. They stand out. No hate if you do decide to change things up, just curious. I know next to nothing about Blender or DAZ besides what I've seen here.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
If you make the switch to blender for future projects are you going to go for a different style or try keep the same style of characters (as far as how they are designed)? I like the almost cartoony models and find them to be pretty unique on here. They stand out. No hate if you do decide to change things up, just curious. I know next to nothing about Blender or DAZ besides what I've seen here.
I want to keep that stylized character look but would have to model and rig them myself (that's why it is such a big hurdle to overcome).
Once that's done they are way more flexible regarding shape key deformation, texturing, rigging...
And rendering will also be faster (i hate noisy pc and do most of my work on a mac studio at the moment. Blender will fully support that)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Help, why cant I sell robots in the arcade and also what do i do with the purple camera in the lower floor
a) illegal ones can be sold /arcaded at the outpost
b) Cam is just for immersion, no function yet

Ahchi

Forum Fanatic
Jul 17, 2020

Unlocked

Hi,
today I integrated the last CRQ into V0.8 Early Access (EA2) Version and started testing.
  • V0.8 EA2 will be published tomorrow (24th July) one day early for All-Access Tier Patrons
It should be fully compatible with V0.8 EA1 Saves.
y.v.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
i dont now how to sell the bots in the arcade earnings quest
My bad. I shifted the sell interface to the terminal (next to the force field in the lab, tab "bot manager")

If you found that and get message like "bot illegal" a sale: For high IQ bots you need to be at the prate outpost to sell / arcade.

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
yv0751, a small bug for you in 0.7, but probably rare enough that you may not have fixed it yet. I have just acquired my weapons license, and having enough cash, I was able to buy three new subsystems (torpedo launcher, plasma cannon and basic shields). When I did this, it was 21:00. Installing each system took an hour, so I was done at midnight. I was not kicked out to sleep at 23:00 as I should. When I actually went to bed, the game told me that ok, I can take a nap, and allowed me to sleep through the whole day, until 18:00. No end-of-day processing took place, either.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751, a small bug for you in 0.7, but probably rare enough that you may not have fixed it yet. I have just acquired my weapons license, and having enough cash, I was able to buy three new subsystems (torpedo launcher, plasma cannon and basic shields). When I did this, it was 21:00. Installing each system took an hour, so I was done at midnight. I was not kicked out to sleep at 23:00 as I should. When I actually went to bed, the game told me that ok, I can take a nap, and allowed me to sleep through the whole day, until 18:00. No end-of-day processing took place, either.
Thanks, added it to the bug fix list for V0.9!

Reactions: Hermenegild

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
yv0751 , I believe I found a small inconsistency in 0.7. Bots with IQ of more than 140 are illegal to put in Iltari Station arcade, or to sell there. Those with IQ less than 140 are legal, no problems.

The inconsistency is when bot's IQ is exactly equal to 140. I was unable to sell such a bot, but I was able to put it in the arcade.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
yv0751 , I believe I found a small inconsistency in 0.7. Bots with IQ of more than 140 are illegal to put in Iltari Station arcade, or to sell there. Those with IQ less than 140 are legal, no problems.

The inconsistency is when bot's IQ is exactly equal to 140. I was unable to sell such a bot, but I was able to put it in the arcade.
Needs to be "140 and over", probably was not fully consistent there. But any IQ can sell and go to arcade at the pirate outpost

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes