4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Quicksell being possible anytime I thought order view wouldn't matter that much anymore.
And it doesn't, to be honest. However, I believe quicksell should give you much lower gains than fulfilling orders. So, if you're aiming for getting the most out of the parts you have, seeing what can be sold with a premium does matter.
On the other hand, just creating a few high-income bots and putting them in an arcade gives you enough stable income not to bother with bot selling anymore: you can get the same amount from the arcade in about a week or two, and the bot is still yours. Granted, having to pull the bot back once in a week or two for repairs does make it a bit cumbersome, so the income doesn't come free, but it's still a much better alternative than selling bots. I believe you said something about rebalancing it, though.

Last edited:

Grim October

Oct 11, 2019
only should do that while in combat and assigned to that task imo...
maybe a check for which type of torpedoes would like her to reload could be handy, instead of puttin most expensive ones first
She reloads the launcher mid-combat? The only time I noticed her reloading is when time passes via actions: repairs, working on the bot lab, etc. But not when travelling in the ship, which also advances the time.

Wrappa

Jul 13, 2017
The games is really fun, the only negative are the animations in my opinion, they could be much smoother. But still 4,5 stars for sure!

Oh and the transition from 75 to 100 was kinda rough, getting AI cores isnt easy at all in the beginning.

Feb 5, 2018
She reloads the launcher mid-combat? The only time I noticed her reloading is when time passes via actions: repairs, working on the bot lab, etc. But not when travelling in the ship, which also advances the time.
That is a bug that y.v. just fixed in Version 0.8 betas. It was not fixed sooner because I, and probably most other beta testers, don't usually have combats that last that many rounds and if I do, I'm not using torpedoes. I'm not far enough in the current version to test that yet since the latest beta is not even half a day old and I sleep occasionally. :LOL: I will be testing that specifically when I get to Level 4 encounters. My specialty in testing is always starting from day 1 so I have to work up to larger bounty levels.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Grim October

noway

May 14, 2017
This is really a great game and I love it!
Unfortunately, I encountered a weird bug or am I missing something important?

- I want to go to Krell space
- Got all the uniforms, distributed them after T'Ris convinced them
- Tried to jump the first time, got denied by the authorities
- Went to the weapons dealer to get the endorsement
- However, when I want to jump now, the MC says he needs to wait for T'Ris to convince the crew - but I had that event already!?
- When I select the Krell pet uniform in the morning - all tell me that they will only wear it in Krell space...

But how do I get there : (

Can anybody help?

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017

- However, when I want to jump now, the MC says he needs to wait for T'Ris to convince the crew - but I had that event already!?

Can anybody help?
if you check the hint it say that all crew members must have exhibitionism 6 or more.. maybe you lack that probably on khelara as is last to wear second uniform, need to use it some time, 3 days per point

once that happen and all krell suits are distributed (i was waiting for message to do so but didn't need to wait for that) T'Ris will inform you about once you enter the bridge

Reactions: noway

noway

May 14, 2017
Khelara has exhibition 7, the others 7+ and the thing is T'Ris has already informed me ... but somehow the event trigger did not register properly!?

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Khelara has exhibition 7, the others 7+ and the thing is T'Ris has already informed me ... but somehow the event trigger did not register properly!?
...did you cheat?
Exhibition 6 should have been the highest you get with the revealing uniforms.
Anything else requires them to keep wearing the Krell uniform as far as I recall

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
1689720311023.png
i didn't cheat
and have her at 7 too.. strange thing she accepts voronian vortex and raise apreciation.. not sure what to get from her with that yet.. but will try out

Klabunzel

Apr 17, 2022
Hey,

something strange in my oppinion :

I have a bot with a high escape risk in my stock...
But she ist really expensive...
So i decide NOT to stay for the night in a dock,
train her and want to sell her for the best money.
So my ship always is in space during the night.

But some morning she diesappears and damaged my ship.

How could that happen ?

jackejohnson

Jan 26, 2021
Hi. Realy enjoying this game -thanks YV. Unfortunately Tris appreciation seems to be stuck on 5 despite 24 morning repair jobs that all get me thanked. Any ideas greatly appreciated.

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Hi. Realy enjoying this game -thanks YV. Unfortunately Tris appreciation seems to be stuck on 5 despite 24 morning repair jobs that all get me thanked. Any ideas greatly appreciated.
repair jobs only raise apreciation until a certain lvl, what those tasks do really are gaining favor points (to be exchanged once per day after working hours (18:00-19:00) rate of favors seem to be 1:1 (maybe that should increase on more challenging favors? up to the dev) so is good to make repair tasks before noon to get 2 points instead of 1

Reactions: Evangelion-01

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Hey,

How could that happen ?
there are some posts about that specially after using multiverse pod on bots that have infiltrator mod, since it has increased its chance to go rebel and flee, now after infiltrator mission for nimhe, may need up to 4 inmobilizer mods grade 3 military to keep her from fleeing

best way to avoid a bot to flee if dont have those inmobilizers, is remove its pieces and leave only head in storage (or just cortex)

but as an cheap bot i think is a waste of resources to keep it at bay, just leave as it is and sell it, then is another one's problem and all your ship modules will be safe

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017

- I want to go to Krell space
- Got all the uniforms, distributed them after T'Ris convinced them
- Tried to jump the first time, got denied by the authorities
- Went to the weapons dealer to get the endorsement
- When I select the Krell pet uniform in the morning - all tell me that they will only wear it in Krell space...

Can anybody help?
Once all crew members have accepted to take (not wear) the uniforms from you T'Ris will show up in the morning and tell you the crew is ready. Only other condtion for that is they all must have 6 EXH (which they get from revealing uniform).

Here is the "Hint" button help for that (hints are accessible in the quest log with the blue button):

"Wait with uniform handout for one day until T'Ris has spoken with the crew.
Ensure EXH 6+ for all crew members.
T'Ris will let you know in the morning once the crew is ready.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
To progress in the quests APP isn't necessary at this point. You can increase her SLU with Sex favours, EXH with uniforms and SUB (later in V0.8) with sending her to Pet Class in the Krell Base

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hey,

How could that happen ?
Docking is no escape prerequisite.
Very intelligent bots could for example escape through the airlock or with some kind of rescue pod...
Only way to prevent them escaping is have the immobilizers or store them only partially until then (or roll back at night if they escape...)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
All your crew members need the krell Uniform.

Checked your save: Vee doesnt have one. :)
Buy one and give it to her.
The next morning T'Ris wil inform you the crew are ready.

Congrats on your nicely decked out ship: 100% Flat :)

Reactions: noway

noway

May 14, 2017
All your crew members need the krell Uniform.

Checked your save: Vee doesnt have one. :)
Buy one and give it to her.
The next morning T'Ris wil inform you the crew are ready.

Congrats on your nicely decked out ship: 100% Flat :)
o_O I indeed completely forgot about Vee, thanks for the tip!

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes