4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

gibo57

Donor
Mar 17, 2018
Loved princess and the tower. This seems to be very similar, which is a great thing. Hopefully this one they is more expansion such as having the choice to have them shaved, making them proper slaves etc.
Either way loving what has been so far and can’t wait for future updates

Reactions: JapanFreak
Nov 9, 2020
i like the game but every update breaking your saves sucks the multiversal pod isnt big enough and jumping to new content doesnt solve all the issues.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Problem is that it throws a bit of a wall at the player. A new player will be in a situation where they need to up their notoriety to get access to better weapons, as well as AI cores, but there isn't a smooth progression to get to that point. And, for that matter, I'm pretty sure I wound up facing 2 enemies in a tier 1 bounty. With a fully boosted tier 1 shield lasting only 3 hits, well...

But yes, once you have upgraded gear, the low tier bounties are easy. Even higher tier isn't a problem, provided you aren't facing the Krell and make use of cover. Those drones are OP, while the asteroids that usually help hurt then, because you can't make good use of your torpedoes.
There is a very easy one... when encounter a freigther in space that request the Player to transport goods to Itarii Planet you can steal those goods instead for profit and +1 NOT (up to 3) you get another +1 NOT for defeating the tutorial enemy so you are left with a single low Level bounty mission in order to get tier 2 weapons... nd than you need to concentrate on 3 smuggling or low Level bounty mission to get access to tier 3 weapons and shield.
2 enemies need to be Level 2 encounter since one of the enemies is always tier 2.

trdx

Aug 10, 2018
I don't want this to be misunderstood, as I think the game is great, but... are there any plans to improve the quality of animations? I know it's not easy, but 0.5 second loops are 2018. I would have to imagine that any improvement in that area would massively slow the development rate?

ditropya112

Aug 11, 2018
3) Ship modules in general are a bit too RNG as far as supply goes. Took me quite a while to see a stealth module show up, and restocking on higher grade torpedoes is a pain.
At the krell Arellarti station you can buy torpedoes in Bulk.
just bought 6x Torpedo BFT-2000

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I don't want this to be misunderstood, as I think the game is great, but... are there any plans to improve the quality of animations? I know it's not easy, but 0.5 second loops are 2018. I would have to imagine that any improvement in that area would massively slow the development rate?
The anims are kind of a dilemma for me.

I want the whole game to not exceed 1.5 gig when it's finished middle next year with about 3x content it has now.
For technical reasons I will continue to use looped 5-10 single frame anims instead of mp4 movies or the like.

So only thing I can do is make better short frame animations (im new at this). If it were up to me I would only make chibi anims but I know people expect higher rez full screen stuff so its kind of a compromise.

I guess there are a lot of devs making better or longer animations but that's out of scope for this project unfortunately. Have to make up with interesting art and gameplay.

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
Dude this game is so complicated. I found the tunnel things to repair engine but I have no idea how to do it. The game doesn't tell you how to do that at all

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
I used it. It gives me a some kind of puzzle
Complete the first row with components by clicking on the empty boxes (in the first row).
It will show you all cargo items that can be mounted there (i.e. the two Tunneling devices you just found)

Done, your engine is operational!

The notes above each "column" shows what kind of component should go there normally. Tunneling devices are just "standins" to patch things up until you get the correct parts.

1689662260565.png

GamerT

Dec 23, 2016
Hi All,
Just playing through 0.7 and i cant for the life of me find a way to sell bots?

I was doing it in 0.3 what am i missing?

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Hi All,
Just playing through 0.7 and i cant for the life of me find a way to sell bots?

I was doing it in 0.3 what am i missing?
Selling bots, arcade etc is now unified in the lab terminal next to the force field.

You have
  • Fulfill order (at face value)
  • Quicksell (at a discount, if no order present)
  • Send to arcade

Please note that you need to be in the Pirate Outpost or Krell Space to sell or arcade illegal bots (IQ >= 140)

Hermenegild

Sep 18, 2017
Selling bots, arcade etc is now unified in the lab terminal next to the force field.

You have
  • Fulfill order (at face value)
  • Quicksell (at a discount, if no order present)
  • Send to arcade

Please note that you need to be in the Pirate Outpost or Krell Space to sell or arcade illegal bots (IQ >= 140)
Is there any way to check what the current orders are? Couldn't find it in 0.7. Without that info fulfilling orders is risky at best, and designing a specific bot is impossible.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
Is there any way to check what the current orders are? Couldn't find it in 0.7. Without that info fulfilling orders is risky at best, and designing a specific bot is impossible.
That is not visible in V07/V08. It will be part of the overhauled bot GUI in V0.9.

For the time being making a bunch of bots and selling them off when "Fulfil" is shown is the safest bet. Quicksell being possible anytime I thought order view wouldn't matter that much anymore.

Anyway, in V09 I'll add it to the revised GUI for reference and also bring more variety into the order generator with bigger rewards.
Just wanted to do the entire economy & mission overhaul first (done with V0.8, which went into early access today)

Reactions: Radian_47

Nirdaeel

Apr 30, 2017
Khelara doesn't seem to rearm the launcher when you're travelling around in the ship.
only should do that while in combat and assigned to that task imo...
maybe a check for which type of torpedoes would like her to reload could be handy, instead of puttin most expensive ones first

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes