4.30 star(s) 40 Votes

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
In my opinion though this is a well made game and hopefully the launcher stays the same because most of android user can play it on joiplay since there is no apk.

p/s; ive tested it on joiplay and its smooth like baby arse ( the game code are well polished, haven't encounter any bug since i started playing few hour ago).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
:coffee:
That is very interesting considering some of the more esoteric python render canvas stuff I have done in that game. But glad to hear.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmm, looks useless?
You can reroll a specific Characteristic of a bot... there are parts for each Row.
It's impossible to get a compliant, perverted | nympho, celebrety normally... use that and just change the main personality and you have one.
Also you can unlock more unique Characteristics like Velorian Concubin, Swarm Queen, Palace Concubin, Krell Pet, etc.
And there is a chance that you recover a bot from a Krell ship with one, so you can change their aspects to make those more valuable aswell.
The aspects are based on the quality of the module you use... you need military grade stuff for the Pinks stuff

abada25

Sep 30, 2019
You can reroll a specific Characteristic of a bot... there are parts for each Row.
It's impossible to get a compliant, perverted | nympho, celebrety normally... use that and just change the main personality and you have one.
Also you can unlock more unique Characteristics like Velorian Concubin, Swarm Queen, Palace Concubin, Krell Pet, etc.
And there is a chance that you recover a bot from a Krell ship with one, so you can change their aspects to make those more valuable aswell.
The aspects are based on the quality of the module you use... you need military grade stuff for the Pinks stuff
Honestly I think it is overly complicated for no reason. I could understand if there would be some visual change but its just text? At least it looks pointless to me :/

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Honestly I think it is overly complicated for no reason. I could understand if there would be some visual change but its just text? At least it looks pointless to me :/
For starters it has a significant effect on Bot value, but also it's for better customisation and those that actually want to build the "perfect" bot.
You can get Velorian Bot shells... combine that with a Velorian Concubin Bot for example
Or the Krell pet with the fitting shell (well that's supposed to come in 0.8 from what yv0751 said)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: yv0751 and abada25

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
For starters it has a significant effect on Bot value, but also it's for better customisation and those that actually want to build the "perfect" bot.
You can get Velorian Bot shells... combine that with a Velorian Concubin Bot for example
Or the Krell pet with the fitting shell (well that's supposed to come in 0.8 from what yv0751 said)
Yes, thats confirmed. There will be three more visuals. Also selective trait etc. adjustment has impact on value as you mentioned. Not strictly necessary but for those who want to optimize their bots.

Reactions: Evangelion-01

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
@yv0751 can you make it so that when a bot container is used we can visualize the android that is inside and be able to decide if we want to open it or not? I have collected the time capsule from my previous game and the first one to open is always the one with the infiltrator skin and the probability of escaping has increased a lot!.

Thanks for the work, its a good game ;)

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
@yv0751 can you make it so that when a bot container is used we can visualize the android that is inside and be able to decide if we want to open it or not? I have collected the time capsule from my previous game and the first one to open is always the one with the infiltrator skin and the probability of escaping has increased a lot!.

Glad you like the game.

The incoming bots in the stasis units are in a fixed queue. But you can unpack the infiltrator, dissemble a part of it in the lab and then store it incomplete with esc 0.0% until you get better immobilizer parts

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018

Glad you like the game.

The incoming bots in the stasis units are in a fixed queue. But you can unpack the infiltrator, dissemble a part of it in the lab and then store it incomplete with esc 0.0% until you get better immobilizer parts
Or just remove the inflitrator skin pack

Kamimile

Aug 27, 2020
Excuse me... How do we do for the submission to "Tris, Nimhe, Khelara"... Thank you... have a nice day

Nov 16, 2021
Hello, yv
I think i'm done with this update, it was great, i really liked the new "outfit" and the mechanic related to it, being an obligation in Krell, hoping they get used to it with time so the girls don't get "tired" of it (maybe even liking?), with proper training. In Krell ..... oh man, i can't wait to see different female alien hahaha ... oh, I remembered something, that fight for the princess was really really difficult, I wanted to beat that part myself, and I did it, but it took "some" tries, and noticed that u did a walkthrough about that fight, I managed to beat it with a different way, the were two asteroids of far right that I used to it, getting there was difficult, but when I got there, and the enemy ships on the otherside, then they were done. By the way, great job with the in game hints, I did not needed the pdf this time, I knew that the hint system was there for some time, I jsut have never used because I always use the pdf, so I never took much interest, but it was a mistake, as I said the hints are really good, in the future, Ill only used the pdf if I am having problems with something
Well, thanks for the update, yv

Reactions: yv0751

shikamarusev

Jan 14, 2020
Glad you like the game.

Oh! I know what was up. If you had the infiltrator skin on, it wouldn't let you remove any part, you have to remove the module first and then you can remove them. Thanks for the help :)

Regenpijp

Jun 18, 2018
Hey all, Anyone knows how to import / load my multiverse pod from 0.6?
I've located the .json files on my pc, but don't see how to open it/move it into my (new) game?

Feb 5, 2018
I cannot for the fucking life of me save the princess with quantum weaponry, torps, shielding, and 6 AP Points and a full fucking spread of Quantum Torps

This fight might need to be nerfed a bit.
I have Level 3 equipment, too. I made it through several times with my standard 4 purple and 2 blue torpedoes. I usually get no more damage than a single Seeker. Save before the fight and adjust your tactics as necessary. If you are down to 1 or 2 AP, HIDE! If you are on Discord, ask me there and I'll help.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Hey all, Anyone knows how to import / load my multiverse pod from 0.6?
I've located the .json files on my pc, but don't see how to open it/move it into my (new) game?
The game does so itself... just start a new game from before day 5 and you'll get an Option to retrieve it

Reactions: Regenpijp
4.30 star(s) 40 Votes