4.30 star(s) 40 Votes
Feb 5, 2018
Hey all, Anyone knows how to import / load my multiverse pod from 0.6?
I've located the .json files on my pc, but don't see how to open it/move it into my (new) game?
Put the file in this path. C:\Users\Windo\AppData\Roaming\RenPy\SpaceJourneyX-1670222929 The numbers at the end may be different. V0.7 should find it. If one is already there, delete or move that one to some temp folder.

Feb 5, 2018
Tried this game for the first time and I have to say it's a pretty boring very grindy game. Not sure how much h-scene / sex stuff the dev is planning for. Maybe I'll check back in another 3 to 4 years when there are more characters in the game to actually interact with. Not really sure what the point of the chat function is with the different people. It just seems like random filler dialogue to make the game seem more interactive. Too bad you can't do anything with Nihme and the machine in the lab. Good luck to the dev.
By not using Chat you are missing the start or continuation of a number of quests. The Bot Trainer (the machine in the lab) has 2 trainees. MC is only a voyeur so far. MC can do things with T-Ris. Nimhe, Type-J, and Vee. I think all are activated by some sort of chat.

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Where do I find a Bot I've retrieved? I've waited 2 in-game days and checked my ship inventory, personal inventory, the Bot inventories and visited both Stations. Nothing yet. This seems like it should be more intuitive than it is.

Nevermind, figured it out. I had removed most my upgrades in .6 to put in the Multiverse Pod for .7 and apparently reduced the cargo compression too much to have space. Lesson learned.

Last edited:

Doctor Shark

Nov 7, 2019
Tried this game for the first time and I have to say it's a pretty boring very grindy game. Not sure how much h-scene / sex stuff the dev is planning for. Maybe I'll check back in another 3 to 4 years when there are more characters in the game to actually interact with. Not really sure what the point of the chat function is with the different people. It just seems like random filler dialogue to make the game seem more interactive. Too bad you can't do anything with Nihme and the machine in the lab. Good luck to the dev.
I see someone let their edgy teenager use the computer unsupervised.

yv0751

Game Developer
Jul 8, 2017
why cant go to Iltari Station .. have quests to go there and nothink happen ..
Can you be more specific what is not working?
  • Mission delivery not working? -> Do you have all the stuff loaded?
  • Travel not working? -> Is your engine inactive/damaged
  • Are you at the right place? Iltari Station != Iltari (Planet)

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
...maybe illegal Cargo prevents docking
or missing funds... not sure how the Game deals with multiple "Error" Reports dureing game play

Last edited:

jrush69-80

Apr 22, 2023
This game is awesome!

I got stuck with "Claim your reward" from Nimhe.
After the Infiltrator comes back i talked to Nimhe, the Quest "claim your reward" appears, but the menu ask for a favor is not showing up anymore if i click on Nihme. What am i doing wrong ?
Thanks!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
This game is awesome!

I got stuck with "Claim your reward" from Nimhe.
After the Infiltrator comes back i talked to Nimhe, the Quest "claim your reward" appears, but the menu ask for a favor is not showing up anymore if i click on Nihme. What am i doing wrong ?
Thanks!
She only offers them the next day and after 18:00

Reactions: jrush69-80

M-77

Sep 18, 2017
Can someone tell me how to write an "REVIEW" here? On the page there no comment/reply/answer window shows up, like here it does, for me. Tryed other browser with same no solution. I give the game 4.5 of 5 stars. Well done. Need some time to get in, then it works very well. Fine renders. Mini games OK. Noticed many SciFi movies references; Star Trek, Star Wars, Cherry 2000, Life Force (Space Vampires), Barabella, Terminator, RoboCop (TV announces), Captain Future, Galaxina. Galaxy of Terror. Star Fox/Starwing game (Map).
And thanks that it runs on win7 32bit. And thanks for compressed version too.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Can someone tell me how to write an "REVIEW" here? On the page there no comment/reply/answer window shows up, like here it does, for me. Tryed other browser with same no solution. I give the game 4.5 of 5 stars. Well done. Need some time to get in, then it works very well. Fine renders. Mini games OK. Noticed many SciFi movies references; Star Trek, Star Wars, Cherry 2000, Life Force (Space Vampires), Barabella, Terminator, RoboCop (TV announces), Captain Future, Galaxina. Galaxy of Terror. Star Fox/Starwing game (Map).
1689545079847.png
Give a star rateing than tip a comment.
Finally check the review page
1689545032129.png

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
Up until now most the combat has been easy to manageable provided you kept your ship updated with the latest hardware. With this latest update it feels like the difficulty spike has gone unreasonably high by comparison. I tried Precursor Junkyard with a maxed out ship, and providing there isn't any new upgrades past "Quantum", I don't see how we are supposed to beat it. Even being extremely careful and trying to save my nukes for the Boss at the end, I am always killed from attrition. There seems no way to outlast the mob of spider bots without some way to regain shields and at least do a partial repair of our ship. Can I suggest something that uses a turn, but regains shields or repairs ship as slots in our Shield? Similar to the torpedos and cloaking devices. Even then I think the Shields might still need a buff. On the same note, given this is an H game and not a sim, an option to skip minigames is almost a requirement if you don't want to be fielding constant complaints / requests.

Also, the loot pool for bot parts has gotten... large. For instance trying to get a Perversion amp, let alone a Gen 3 Military Grade, is next to impossible. Could we separate Parts into one pool, and Amps & Boosters into another? Maybe only for Military Grade Crates, and give us a Vendor to purchase one or two every few days?

All that aside this is still one of my favorite games thus far, and I've played "a few". Thanks for listening to our feedback and constant requests. Keep up the great work.

Dharma000

Apr 14, 2019
I tried Precursor Junkyard with a maxed out ship, and providing there isn't any new upgrades past "Quantum", I don't see how we are supposed to beat it. Even being extremely careful and trying to save my nukes for the Boss at the end, I am always killed from attrition. There seems no way to outlast the mob of spider bots without some way to regain shields and at least do a partial repair of our ship. Can I suggest something that uses a turn, but regains shields or repairs ship as slots in our Shield? Similar to the torpedos and cloaking devices. Even then I think the Shields might still need a buff.
So I just played over the weekend and this is what I did to get through it. First ignore the spider bots. They respawn so it’s not worth your AP to shoot at them. Secondly I did have “quantum shields and weapons” but not fully upgraded. The key in my opinion was to get the tier 2 engine and get the modules until you get 6 AP. Remember it needs two modules per +1 AP. After that I would just bum rush the guardian and get in the back line. That way some of the shots from the spider bots are blocked. After that it’s easy peasy. Hope this helps. :)

Reactions: Nopenopeno

Nopenopeno

Jul 27, 2018
So I just played over the weekend and this is what I did to get through it. First ignore the spider bots. They respawn so it’s not worth your AP to shoot at them. Secondly I did have “quantum shields and weapons” but not fully upgraded. The key in my opinion was to get the tier 2 engine and get the modules until you get 6 AP. Remember it needs two modules per +1 AP. After that I would just bum rush the guardian and get in the back line. That way some of the shots from the spider bots are blocked. After that it’s easy peasy. Hope this helps. :)
Worth a try, thanks for the tip!

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Up until now most the combat has been easy to manageable provided you kept your ship updated with the latest hardware. With this latest update it feels like the difficulty spike has gone unreasonably high by comparison. I tried Precursor Junkyard with a maxed out ship, and providing there isn't any new upgrades past "Quantum", I don't see how we are supposed to beat it. Even being extremely careful and trying to save my nukes for the Boss at the end, I am always killed from attrition. There seems no way to outlast the mob of spider bots without some way to regain shields and at least do a partial repair of our ship. Can I suggest something that uses a turn, but regains shields or repairs ship as slots in our Shield? Similar to the torpedos and cloaking devices. Even then I think the Shields might still need a buff. On the same note, given this is an H game and not a sim, an option to skip minigames is almost a requirement if you don't want to be fielding constant complaints / requests.
You can simply ignore the small drones... they neither create loot drops nor are they attacking you unless you start shooting first go for the 2 cores and after looting get out... all Torpedos cause splash damage so try your best to kill some while going for the cores.
Torpedos became essential to deal with Eemies of Level 4 (like 2 Krell lasher or 5 Swarmships)

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
Having finished this version now, my thoughts:
1) "Addressed", not "adressed" when you finish off the daily repairs and turn them in on the bridge before noon.

2) The combat power curve is... off. With starting weapons, even a level 1 bounty with 2 enemies can be overly tough, and that's with having brought over a ton of AI cores from the previous version. So overall, it felt like I had to have AI cores, the engine upgrade + modules (for which just the mark II engine already costs a ton), and the tier 2 weapons/shields. I'd also say that the Krell ships launching drones as a free action is probably a bit much, especially if facing more than one of them. Overall, it felt a bit like an unsatisfying grind.

Suggestion 1) Krell ships should probably lose an action point when they launch a drone.
Suggestion 2) The Mk I pulse engine should probably have 2 Module slots available.

3) Ship modules in general are a bit too RNG as far as supply goes. Took me quite a while to see a stealth module show up, and restocking on higher grade torpedoes is a pain.

4) Bot construction: I think this could use a variety of improvements:
A) A gen 3 military grade cortical unit can range from 0 to 5 stars. The low end for cortical units should probably go up as generation and quality does, so my example above should probably have a min potential of 3 stars.

B) Immobilizers don't show how much they lower escape % when you hover over them, unlike other upgrades like a Talent Booster B, which will show how much Bon it adds.

C) Auto-training time for non-liked skills is a bit on the high side. And, of course, really slow for disliked skills. Doing it manually isn't great either, when it adds 2 points per charge, each taking 20%. Not that it costs too much, passes too much in-game time, nor that the refills are hard to get. Just a lot of pointless clicking. Suggestion: Have auto-training speed up a bit as number of skills it is training decreases.

D) Cortical Units, especially the higher tier ones, tend to have high int. While this is great for advancing Nimhe's story, it makes for high escape % and an inability to use most bots at Iltari Station. At this point, I'd like to see IQ Inhibitors, rather than IQ Booster modules (note that this would also be more useful with the multi-verse pod, since you probably can't use the bots you'd like to bring across versions until you unlock the pirate base).

Suggestion: make bots dumber on average, change IQ boosters to IQ inhibitors, or boost the max int allowed to work in Iltari Station.

E) It'd be nice if Nimhe had a daily task of bot maintenance, where in she'd pull in and fully repair the most worn bot on sex arcade duty each day.

F) Mouse over feedback for the lab: It'd be nice if hovering over the lab upgrade boxes provided some feedback in this regard. Actually, as far as mouse over feedback goes, it would also be nice to have that for bot traits, IQ, and personality. And, of course, for the lab upgrades. What exactly does putting AI cores in there do anyway?

G) When looking at the Bot Manager in the Lab, it would be nice if it had an indicator if the bot was fully maxed out in terms of skill training or are currently tasked in the auto-trainer, so I can more easily know which ones I'd like to send to the sex arcade.

how can i use poster where i found in my room i click on him and at 18-19 hr clicking on bed but nothing happens
If you're talking about the one you get from the crate in the engine room, you use it in the engine room, not your bedroom.

Evangelion-01

Devoted Member
Apr 12, 2018
Having finished this version now, my thoughts:
1) "Addressed", not "adressed" when you finish off the daily repairs and turn them in on the bridge before noon.

2) The combat power curve is... off. With starting weapons, even a level 1 bounty with 2 enemies can be overly tough, and that's with having brought over a ton of AI cores from the previous version. So overall, it felt like I had to have AI cores, the engine upgrade + modules (for which just the mark II engine already costs a ton), and the tier 2 weapons/shields. I'd also say that the Krell ships launching drones as a free action is probably a bit much, especially if facing more than one of them. Overall, it felt a bit like an unsatisfying grind.

Suggestion 1) Krell ships should probably lose an action point when they launch a drone.
Suggestion 2) The Mk I pulse engine should probably have 2 Module slots available.

3) Ship modules in general are a bit too RNG as far as supply goes. Took me quite a while to see a stealth module show up, and restocking on higher grade torpedoes is a pain.

4) Bot construction: I think this could use a variety of improvements:
A) A gen 3 military grade cortical unit can range from 0 to 5 stars. The low end for cortical units should probably go up as generation and quality does, so my example above should probably have a min potential of 3 stars.

B) Immobilizers don't show how much they lower escape % when you hover over them, unlike other upgrades like a Talent Booster B, which will show how much Bon it adds.

C) Auto-training time for non-liked skills is a bit on the high side. And, of course, really slow for disliked skills. Doing it manually isn't great either, when it adds 2 points per charge, each taking 20%. Not that it costs too much, passes too much in-game time, nor that the refills are hard to get. Just a lot of pointless clicking. Suggestion: Have auto-training speed up a bit as number of skills it is training decreases.

D) Cortical Units, especially the higher tier ones, tend to have high int. While this is great for advancing Nimhe's story, it makes for high escape % and an inability to use most bots at Iltari Station. At this point, I'd like to see IQ Inhibitors, rather than IQ Booster modules (note that this would also be more useful with the multi-verse pod, since you probably can't use the bots you'd like to bring across versions until you unlock the pirate base).

Suggestion: make bots dumber on average, change IQ boosters to IQ inhibitors, or boost the max int allowed to work in Iltari Station.

E) It'd be nice if Nimhe had a daily task of bot maintenance, where in she'd pull in and fully repair the most worn bot on sex arcade duty each day.

F) Mouse over feedback for the lab: It'd be nice if hovering over the lab upgrade boxes provided some feedback in this regard. Actually, as far as mouse over feedback goes, it would also be nice to have that for bot traits, IQ, and personality. And, of course, for the lab upgrades. What exactly does putting AI cores in there do anyway?

G) When looking at the Bot Manager in the Lab, it would be nice if it had an indicator if the bot was fully maxed out in terms of skill training or are currently tasked in the auto-trainer, so I can more easily know which ones I'd like to send to the sex arcade.

If you're talking about the one you get from the crate in the engine room, you use it in the engine room, not your bedroom.
Most of your suggestions will be included in a later build... mainly 0.8
Like MC can invest in multiple Options to spend his money... makeing passive Arcade Bot repairs, increasing the chance for high grade Torpedos and quantity in the markets, etc.
Also useing Prometheum in the Lab allows for an accelerated training mod (manual) which speeds up training greatly at the same cost.
A.I. cores allow you to reroll a cortical cortex (yes everything).

_In regards of combat fighting 2 or more enemies with tier 1 gear was lunatic even before you can attempt it with tier 2 gear and have no issues with tier 3... but the dificulty wasn't changed that much for low level enconters.... Level 3 and 4 on the other hand need a fully upgraded ship and tactic

Axterx

Jun 19, 2020
_In regards of combat fighting 2 or more enemies with tier 1 gear was lunatic even before you can attempt it with tier 2 gear and have no issues with tier 3... but the dificulty wasn't changed that much for low level enconters.... Level 3 and 4 on the other hand need a fully upgraded ship and tactic
Problem is that it throws a bit of a wall at the player. A new player will be in a situation where they need to up their notoriety to get access to better weapons, as well as AI cores, but there isn't a smooth progression to get to that point. And, for that matter, I'm pretty sure I wound up facing 2 enemies in a tier 1 bounty. With a fully boosted tier 1 shield lasting only 3 hits, well...

But yes, once you have upgraded gear, the low tier bounties are easy. Even higher tier isn't a problem, provided you aren't facing the Krell and make use of cover. Those drones are OP, while the asteroids that usually help hurt then, because you can't make good use of your torpedoes.

4.30 star(s) 40 Votes